Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
perfect match oil
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks received:
419 thanks in 232 posts

RE: perfect match oil
12-17-2014 3:39 AM

dang! so the "you need 6X to 7X of mones concentration for the oil" theory is not true after all.ok so PM oil only contains 1mg,but when i cover with cologne it hit quite well and fast too.if you wana play with higher concentrations,there are 3 men products got amped up to 3.5mg per bottle.those are super sexy for men,swimming with sharks and teddy BB.got this info from mara
12-17-2014 3:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3397
Thanks received:
2687 thanks in 1388 posts

12-17-2014 11:04 PM

(11-22-2014 9:40 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  If any one is interested, love potion magikal perfumerie is having a special offer until the end of november. 10 Pheremone samples for $30. They are 1.5 ml samples... All scented. If you want to sample the unscented which do contain a higher concentration of mones, those are also offered in3.5 ml samples. Go to love potion site and click perfumes, scroll through until you reach the " p " section and you'll see offer there. Love Potion has the best scented mones, hands down. Going to order some myself.

They extended to the end of December! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-17-2014 11:04 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
182 thanks in 77 posts

12-18-2014 12:55 AM

(12-16-2014 10:58 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Are the ones not using love potion products missing out, in all honesty? I feel like I need to give this company a try, even if it is just for the colognes.

It depends on the individual. I jumped into buying Pheromones midway through the year. I bought and bought some more. I was looking for something to cover the nasty powdery smell the True Pheromones "Axe scent" have. I never really gave LPMP a chance because I thought the name was hokey.

Then I saw a couple reviews from some guys and I went to the site and started 'sniffing' around. I started reading the amazing descriptions of the men's fragrances. Some have Pheromones already in them. Others are un-phero'd. I started compiling some of the trial vials (1.5ml). Then more of them. Then more in my quest to get a regular sized Full Bottle of something. Uh, the problem is I like almost every single one of the 74 different scents I have. I think there is two I just don't like so far.

It is actually fun to have so many different options of things to put on. I am not the one scent signature guy. I like variety. I did just buy my frst two Full Bottles though and I know I made a great choice. Whether to cover Pheromones from them or any other company (I have lots), or just to wear for the smell.

I endorse them and say give it a try, but beware, you could very well love some of these smells and become addicted. Get some trial vials first. Either the basic men's sampler or the Nov men's sampler. The Nov men's sampler has some really great smells and they are all phero boosted with various phero concoctions by LPMP. Either sampler is $30. Not a big risk.
12-18-2014 12:55 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, Snoopyace, NuTrix

leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks received:
419 thanks in 232 posts

12-18-2014 3:43 AM

I think the formulater doesn't reveal full PM recipe.because I noticed women get hot and bothered with this blend..even with desi women.remember desi women can tolerate very high Androstenone sig IME
12-18-2014 3:43 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 62 posts

12-30-2014 2:19 PM

This is a very nice blend for me. Its very smooth and easy going. It does give me some vivid and weird dreams.
12-30-2014 2:19 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 841
Thanks received:
1601 thanks in 756 posts

12-30-2014 3:15 PM

(12-18-2014 3:43 AM)leon333 Wrote:  I think the formulater doesn't reveal full PM recipe.because I noticed women get hot and bothered with this blend..even with desi women.remember desi women can tolerate very high Androstenone sig IME

I've noticed the same thing. I don't know what causes it but I've seen women who really don't know me get really worked up when I'm wearing this.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
12-30-2014 3:15 PM
dorfmeister
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 131
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 18 posts

03-14-2015 9:21 AM

I like what I've heard of this. Looks like it could have some similarities to something like Xist.

The Love Potion site and figuring out what options are possible with this pheromone blend is really frustrating. Confused The site looks like it was built in about 1997. They seriously need a professional redesign of their site.

Would be nice to have options to add fragrance to an oil and to get eurodropper instead of roll on.

A314, Instant Shine, Tuth

Ascend, Evolve, Taboo, Cohesion, Xist, Api, Pregnenolone, Androsterone Sulfate, Androstadienone, XS155

Voodoo

C4

Laid Paste, Dirty Clean

SpellboundRX body wash and conditioner

Orbital

Glace

True Alpha, True Radiance, True Charisma, True Instinct, True Jerk, True Essence, True Trust, True Love, True Communication, True Opener, True Hair Conditioner, True Body Lotion

Grondyke Durden Pheromone Soap
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2015 9:35 AM by dorfmeister.)
03-14-2015 9:21 AM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 841
Thanks received:
1601 thanks in 756 posts

03-14-2015 4:25 PM

(03-14-2015 9:21 AM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I like what I've heard of this. Looks like it could have some similarities to something like Xist.

The Love Potion site and figuring out what options are possible with this pheromone blend is really frustrating. Confused The site looks like it was built in about 1997. They seriously need a professional redesign of their site.

Would be nice to have options to add fragrance to an oil and to get eurodropper instead of roll on.

I agree it can be confusing but I'm not sure I follow what you mean by options to add fragrance to an oil. There is a way to add a scent to an unscented pheromone. I'm not sure but you'd have to ask them if they offer the eurodropper.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-14-2015 4:25 PM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 144
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 98 posts

03-16-2015 1:25 PM

(12-17-2014 3:39 AM)leon333 Wrote:  dang! so the "you need 6X to 7X of mones concentration for the oil" theory is not true after all.ok so PM oil only contains 1mg,but when i cover with cologne it hit quite well and fast too.

It is if you are looking to get similar characteristics to sprays from your oil - and that's where this question usually gets asked - "Why can't I mix my spray into oil to make it last longer?" or "how can I stop my diennone getting smelly so soon" Also, it can need much more than 6/7x - some slower diffusing mones need as much as a 20x increase for spray equivalence when you put them into oil, which can utterly screw-up the proportions of any spray mix involved. However, if you are going to be using the properties/advantages of oils to more subtle effect or with the faster/freer diffusing Pheromones, the a lower dose will still be very usable.

Also, Androstadiennone is one that can be very effective in tiny amounts, far smaller than most people/products use/give credit for, especially if you go-easy on any other mones or use it standalone. So even if it is greatly slowed by the oil its not a problem as Androstadiennone suits it so well to begin with.

But spraying over your oil application will also encourage the mones to diffuse more freely and often too fast, often rendering the mix usless really quickly, so that gould be playing a big part in your heavier hits.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2015 1:32 PM by polarvoid.)
03-16-2015 1:25 PM
Thanks given by leon333

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Perfect Match Q-Tips 50 6,614 04-30-2014 7:07 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Asking about Perfect match.. UntoldBlasphemous 14 2,849 07-28-2011 11:24 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous