Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

p93 - Caucasian women attractant
Coolkat
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

p93 - Caucasian women attractant
12-31-2010 1:15 AM

p93 is one of the few putatives that ACTUALLY did something positive for me.
It was ATTENTION getter from mostly light-skinned caucasian women, primarily blondes. It made them show blatant attraction AND openness. The only other product I saw blatant attraction (minus openness) was from ammo (game-scented) ; FF21 definitely isn't HARD-Hitting as Game, even FF22 got me more hits.

It somehow seems to repel blacks and asians. They get uneasy or feel awkward when in your presence. I got a look of anger from a few of them personally

P83, on the other hand, really didn't do much dis-inhibition as many claimed. I would draw in VARIOUS types of girls, but once they get close to me, they would just freeze and run from me... I guess it had more of that "velcro effect" some people were talking about
12-31-2010 1:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, Pheroquirk, Fly So Hi

Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 34 posts

RE: p93 - Caucasian women attractant
06-10-2012 12:31 PM

Looks like P93 is discontinued. Does anyone else know of any mixes which are good for attracting caucasion women. I'm Indian-American.

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: Currently taking a break (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-10-2012 12:31 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 545
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 288 posts

06-10-2012 3:55 PM

(06-10-2012 12:31 PM)Iceali Wrote:  Looks like P93 is discontinued. Does anyone else know of any mixes which are good for attracting caucasion women. I'm Indian-American.

androstadienone is universally great for women but bad for men. It takes a while to reach full effect. (2 hours.) Since the difference between races is mostly related to dosage, just try alpha molecules at much lower than average dosage. Better a few good hits and no bad hits than bad and good hits. Androstenone is most likely to deliver bad hits (in addition to good) so unless you're among strangers I'd avoid it or keep the dosage tiny.

Play around with androstAnone a bit. It's an alpha molecule and it has a good 'morning after' effect. You won't see all the positive results immediately.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
06-10-2012 3:55 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 157
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 126 posts

06-10-2012 5:45 PM

(06-10-2012 12:31 PM)Iceali Wrote:  Looks like P93 is discontinued. Does anyone else know of any mixes which are good for attracting caucasion women. I'm Indian-American.

In the Fall, True Pheromones did their first big 50% off sale. This sale involved single molecules as well. It proved to be an overwhelming offer and it took True between three to six weeks to ship out all of the orders because they ran out of Singles. Since then, single molecules have no longer been included in their sales, which occur on holidays generally.

In the fall many of us purchased a molecule from them called Androstatrione, which is also sold by and believed to be used by Garry at Liquid Alchemy Labs. In products such as Wolf and AV.

At the time, many of the guys here on the forum had used P-93 and a couple had purchased this Androstatrione molecule previously, before the sale. It was believed that this molecule was P-93, it had "beautifying effects." Many on the forum here, I included, purchased the -statrione. There are threads on the forum about Androstatrione.

The molecule has not been talked about much since, and I never had P-93, or any of the P's. It was never really officially declared to be P-93 by those who had it here on the forum, but again quite a few have the -statrione from that True Sale in November. Personally, based on my usage of it, and the reviews that I've read on the other sites about P-93, I think if it isn't P-93, it is very close. It gives a sort of 80s singer Prince vibe. When I've worn the -statrione I'd noticed some girls avoided eye contact when compared to when I wasn't wearing it around them on a previous day.

You could look into that single molecule, I'd reccomend it if that is what you are looking for.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose,
Possess, Wolf

Alpha Dream: Aquagen

True Pheromones: TL, TA, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 5:51 PM by Curiosity.)
06-10-2012 5:45 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, thundr, Fly So Hi
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1489
Thanks received:
446 thanks in 192 posts

06-10-2012 5:53 PM

They avoided eye contact because of shyness/intimidation?
06-10-2012 5:53 PM

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1533
Thanks received:
2417 thanks in 514 posts

06-10-2012 5:58 PM

If Androstatrione attracts blondes Im going going to place an order for some 6 OXO immediately and make a small swimming pool of it.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-10-2012 5:58 PM
Thanks given by halo0073
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 157
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 126 posts

06-10-2012 6:32 PM

(06-10-2012 5:53 PM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  They avoided eye contact because of shyness/intimidation?

Shyness, not intimidation

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose,
Possess, Wolf

Alpha Dream: Aquagen

True Pheromones: TL, TA, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
06-10-2012 6:32 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk

Share This Thread