Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
p83 & p79 good mixes
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

p83 & p79 good mixes
05-07-2010 4:59 AM

Hay, I hope you guys will be able to help me with this.
I purchased 2 testers last week – p79 & p83. Both had good reports on them so I decided to dive in and purchase them.

Now from what I can ascertain from the reports on androtics site the effects are as follows: please correct me if this is wrong on this.

P79 – enhances and intensifies the effects of other mones, boosting their effectiveness and has an emotion enhancing effect.

P83 – works well with sexual products, adds sexual tone and closes distance.

I was wondering what pheromones/products go well with these putatives, also if they mix well together or if they clash.
Also what dosage do you recommend based on your past experiences. I have these at 12.5mcg per spray.

I am basically looking to use this around my girlfriend and when im out bars/clubs.
I was thinking of starting off with something simple like Instant Gentleman + Instant Honesty + P79 and see how that works out as I am familiar with those two in combination and how she reacts to them, didn’t want anything to sexual at least at first. Mrgreen

All other mix suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.
05-07-2010 4:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 62 posts

RE: p83 & p79 good mixes
05-07-2010 10:40 AM

p79 is a favorite of mine, I like the edge it brings to the table. For me, it has a very primal, instinctual feeling to it. I particularly like pairing it with Instant Shine and/or p74. I'd say a ratio of about 5-10 mcgs per spray of Instant Shine or a 1:3 ratio of p79:p74. I can't think of any ratios of IS/p79/p74, but I might have some in my journal back at pheromonetalk. I know I've tried that combo before, but I don't remember the ratios off the top of my head.

As far as p83 is concerned, I don't know if it's necessarily sexual. I believe Tisha described it as a disinhibitor, and for me, that description matches it very well. It is the disinhibiting aspect that gives the impression of sexuality, but it's that the sexuality is released, not created by p83. I would have to look up the ratios for any combo involving p83. I want to say it pairs well with -none, but I'm not sure atm.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
05-07-2010 10:40 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

05-10-2010 6:13 AM

Cheers Phya,

Tried this over the weekend both with the mix above and with ammo (f22 version) along with IS. Both seemed to work well together.
As far as I can tell your description for P83 seems to fit, it seems to be quite dis-inhibiting , I think I may have used too much first time around (25mcg total).
Self effects seemed to be quite strong and gave me a carefree attitude, kinda gives the same effect as having a couple of beers if that makes sense. Made me playful happy and basically talk a load of crap. Hehe but in a good way. It also made me feel more inclined to share things I wouldn’t.
The effects on others were noticeably similar.
In summary I would say that it has a happy dis-inhibiting carefree vibe, also allows good communication and openness.

I think that this molecule could be similar to beta nol as the affects are similar, it seems to make people more happy and giggly. May also make people tell you more than they would want to.

I will try this with Instant Honesty tonight and see how that effects it.

As to P79 I would say is pretty much as the above descriptions, it seems to amp up what the other mones you are using, as far as I can tell it has a sexual edge or enhances that aspect. But will need to test further.

any other suggestions?
05-10-2010 6:13 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 62 posts

05-10-2010 5:40 PM

What mixes did you try? The IS/p79/p74 mix? Or the one you mentioned in your post? Any specific behaviors/hits? Dosages?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2010 5:40 PM by Phya.)
05-10-2010 5:40 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

05-11-2010 4:18 AM

I don’t have P74 Sad what are the effects you’ve seen?
Firstly tried with the mix I said in my original post, as far as hits it seemed to amp the effects that I usually get but maybe more sexual. Maybe that’s the wrong way to put it but it made my girlfriend more cuddly and had a lot more touching.

The second was Ammo – my Instant Jerk, Spaceland, shine mix, Instant Openness + P83, P79

Ammo x 2 sprays
My mix x 1 spray
Openness x 1 spray
P83 x 2 sprays
P79 x 1 spray

Like I said the above made me seem a lot more carefree and confident, im used to how the other mones affect me so im assuming the difference would be the P83,79.

But I think I need to do a few more tests before I can say for sure how it effects me and others.
05-11-2010 4:18 AM

bubblecatcher
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

05-13-2010 2:46 AM

A lot of people say P83 is dis-inhibitor, personally i think of it more a mood intensifier. I get social anxiety and have to be careful when i add P83 as if i not really relaxed it can increase my SA. If i am or others are in good mood or have sexual feeling then these can be intensified and think this is where the dis-inhibitor comes in.
05-13-2010 2:46 AM
Thanks given by luksti
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

05-13-2010 10:29 AM

cheers, i will definatley be trying out in the next few weeks. just have to make sure im in a good mood when i use it. i usualy am :shy: would be good to use with instant shine me thinks.
05-13-2010 10:29 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

05-15-2010 1:51 PM

I adore P83. I stocked up alot on this one because I dont want to ever run out.

It is a dis-inhibitor in many ways. Not just on a sexual level though. I notice it helps ease the anxiety of anything your embarrassed or afraid to try or do. Last year I wore it with a bunch of friends when we went to six flags with the kids for the day. Well one of the girls only liked the panty waste rides. She has always been that way. I wore P83 with some Alpha Androstenol and TAA and even though she was a little reluctant still she went on quite a few of the coasters with us which was a first for her. She kept saying "I dont know what has gotten into me" LOL I knew of course but I didnt tell her.

I also noticed it makes people more expressive not verbally but physically. They move and carry themselves different. I have studied the art of body language for a while and you can see a difference. People tend to touch, bump rub up against more and those who are real sensitive tend to show me body parts LOL Nothing totally obscene or anything but I have had more then a few guys show me there ripped abs or ask me to feel their biceps wearing this. I almost died laughing because at work one day my friend Sheryl was wearing this undergarment called a kimora or something like that. Its supposed to slim you down without anyone noticing its there. Well I noticed she looked like she lost weight so I mentioned it to her. She starts telling me about this kimora thingy and I asked whats it look like. Well right there on the work room floor she whips her shirt up past her chin and shows me. LOL I mean she had a bra on and everything but I spit my coolata all over the place and a few of the guys dropped their mail of over the place. Incidents like that happen all the time around me when I wear P83 I just love this molecule I can talk about it all day. I do have to be careful when I use it though. I am not inhibited as it is and this one effects me as well. Girl hide

P79 does enhance the effect of certain other mones. Not all of them in my experience but some. I agree with phya it brings a certain edge to other mixes and moods. I notice it intensifies whatever your feeling. If your happy you turn exuberant with P79. If your aroused you turn horny as hell. It works the other way as well though for me. If I am in a bad mood it can make me pissed off. If I am tired I can be lethargic.

P74 is another favorite. Its so bonding, I find it like best friend in a bottle. Great for sexual bonding or platonic bonding. It all depends on what you wear with it or your intentions when using it.

Tisha
05-15-2010 1:51 PM
Thanks given by luksti
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

05-17-2010 7:01 AM

Cheers Tisha I will have to give P74 a go too, when I next have some free cash.

Quote:People tend to touch, bump rub up against more and those who are real sensitive tend to show me body parts LOL

Hehe I tried this out on the weekend, I was out on Saturday and had 3 spray ammo and 1 spray of my mix on, I also added 1 spray P83 (25mcg) and the effects were pretty startling.
There was no obvious self effects at first from the P83 that I could tell. 2-3minutes after I applied this I went to the bar to get a drink. When I got there the bar was quite busy but not overcrowded, I stood there about 1’-2’ away from these two women (id say they were in there late 30’s) who were talking at the bar. After about 30 seconds the women closest to me started backing into me and nudging up against me Eek I moved my shoulder away but she just lent in more. So I luckily got served quickly and moved away.
The second major hit happened about 1 ½ hours after we were at another bar and we were queing to get some drinks, a girl I know through one of my friends started talking and gave me a hug and asked if I could get her a drink as she just got there, so she gave me some money and was waiting behind me. nothing unusual there. But as I was standing there at the bar i felt her slowly move closer and she held my hand softly and a few seconds later puts her other hand on my back and down to my waist, I was a bit taken a back as I met this girl several times and she has always not taken any interest. Well except the last time we met and I had mones on lol come to think of it it was the same combo minus the P83. but she had never gone so far as holding my hand and getting all touchy.
I didn’t really know how to react so I just stood there for about a minute until I was able to get to the bar and could get my hand free, she still kept touching me tho. Lol. So I got the drinks and made my escape, I think will have to only wear this around my girlfriend as the effects are quite blatant. Liked the attention tho. :shy:

This is why I like mones normally on a night out I would never get stuff like that happening and sometimes mones + alcohol lead to people saying some funny stuff too.

Thirdly at the club we went to I applied 1 more spray of ammo and what I would say would be less than a full spray of P83 a I didn’t want the effects to get even more out of hand. In the club people seemed normal and not as effected, but half an hour later and 1 beer gone I thought lets go dance, so me and my friends were on the dance floor and after about 2 minutes I had a gravity that was bringing all the girls towards me. lol one was dancing so close that she was almost bumping into me and I had tow serious looks from girls that were dancing close to her too. Kinda like interested looks but the kinda look that they want you to start a conversation or come over to them.

From what I can deduce given the effects I saw on others is that the P83 definitely gives of a sexual vibe if in an place that is permisable i.e. clubs/bars etc. Lots more touching than I usually get again depending on environment could be friendly or sexual. Will be trying this with my girlfriend next week I think.
05-17-2010 7:01 AM
Thanks given by Tisha

Share This Thread