Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
p78...
WildFlower
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

p78...
01-15-2010 2:26 PM

... is my favourite putative. I'll explain why later. Right now I'm wearing 22.5mcg of it and it's time to go out. Better act congruent and become the life of the party.

01-15-2010 2:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WildFlower
In Moderation

Rep Post

RE: p78...
01-16-2010 10:43 AM

p78 is immense

I love that tingly sensation it gives me. I love how it really makes me inhabit my entire body, drawing attention to every single knick and cranny - from the tip of my toes to my head, I'm filled with a really pleasant bubbling, rippling, flow of warm energy. Very satisfying and uplifting. It's turns me on and arouses me because of how sensual it is. It feels like a glow. It feels as if I've my body has been intoxicated with charisma - this is what charisma physically feels like. I've always found p78 to completely inhibit any negative thought patterns (I consider myself a happy person anyway, but p78 seems to remove negative thoughts I didn't even know I was having), I've always thought it did this because of its very uplifting nature, but perhaps it works that way because your attention is more focused towards your body rather than your mind. It seems to heal any split or boundary between psyche and body. Perhaps you could call it the "Alexander technique pheromone", only that would be an incomplete title for this little putative with it's wide range of effects - I prefer, for now, to simply call it p78.

Boy do I become the life of the party when I wear this molecule. p78 is charisma - I can't understand why p74 is so popular as the charisma putative when there is p78 which blows it out the water in that regard (granted p74 feels ever so slightly masculine, where as p78 feels ever so slightly feminine). It's very inviting and enticing. Not really a sexual molecule, but people are drawn to your magnetism and really want to be in on the fun, "He's electric, can I be electric toooooooo" (love that song). I find people will often display signs of body language that they want you to start a conversation (which is pretty normal), but the difference to the norm is when they stand next to you and will say something or do something quite strange and flamboyant to get your attention. I've seen this happen a lot of times with p78, and it makes sense when you consider the silly, let your hair down, act all giddy and do whatever you want to do p78 vibe. 

I've found I like it best solo, with no other pheromones. p78 has fantastic mileage, and I think both male and female could take themselves further socially/sexually with p78 than they could do with a lot of other pheromones. Work it however you want, it's incredibly flexible.  

p78, p78, p78 Smile

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2010 10:45 AM by WildFlower.)
01-16-2010 10:43 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-16-2010 11:48 AM

Interesting report Wildflower, I'm kinda surprised at the comparison to P74. I would reverse them, feeling like P78 is the more masculine.

The effect you describe of people acting "giddy" to be around you when you wear P78 is very good. I hadn't thought of it like that, but it makes great sense. I don't know about "healing the split between body and mind". The attention I get from wearing it is more than enough for me. I do like P78!

The Androstenone Discussion
01-16-2010 11:48 AM
WildFlower
In Moderation

Rep Post

01-19-2010 2:59 PM

Quote:Interesting report Wildflower, I'm kinda surprised at the comparison to P74. I would reverse them, feeling like P78 is the more masculine.

p78 certainly makes me act and feel more masculine (makes me stand up tall and walk with swagger - partly also caused by the increase in bodily awareness) but I find the molecule itself has a slight feminine feel to it. I only say that because, 1. although insignificant, it does feel ever so slightly soft and effeminate. And 2. Because I read an old post by Michael (which I now can't find :(), talking about how feminine molecules are generally more all encompassing and accepting of everyone. He uncannily described the nature of p78, without actually talking about p78 lol. I really wish I could find that post - I know I promised K-train over on Pherotalk I would. 

01-19-2010 2:59 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-23-2010 10:31 AM

Does P78 remind you of any other popular molecule other then P74 ? I have a few thoughts about this one as well.

Tisha
01-23-2010 10:31 AM

WildFlower
In Moderation

Rep Post

01-23-2010 11:54 AM

(01-23-2010 10:31 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Does P78 remind you of any other popular molecule other then P74 ? I have a few thoughts about this one as well. Tisha

I draw a parallel between p74 and p78 because of the charisma and social butterfly aspects they both have in common. They do have their differences however - p74 makes me the life of the party, where as p78 makes me the life of the party whilst actually creating a party for everyone. That's why I feel it is slightly feminine - it doesn't show-boat like some of the masculine molecules, it isn't for drawing attention to the individual, "look how much I stand out, feel my individual presence", it's more mother-henish and brings everyone together around you. I feel - in general - masculine molecules tend to be more egocentric, than feminine molecules, which seem more ethnocentric. I really wish I could find that old post by Michael, where he went into some detail about the general differences between male and female pheromones.

Mixes like MX136 and MX138 come very close to creating the same vibe I get from p78. TAA and Alpha Androstenol, I guess, are similar in some ways to p78 (TAA more so) but definitely not when worn on their own solo - together in a mix with whatever else is in the Liquid Sunshine mixes and the feel I get is very similar to p78. I haven't much experience with TAL above 7.5mcg, but how it makes me feel bares a resemblance to the p78 sensual tingle I get.

What are your views on p78, Tisha?

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2010 11:55 AM by WildFlower.)
01-23-2010 11:54 AM

Share This Thread