Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
p74 or Glace?
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 28 posts

p74 or Glace?
12-02-2013 3:19 PM

I am running out of Glace so I am wondering if I should buy Glace again or p74 instead. If someone would illustrate the key differences in product I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
12-02-2013 3:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
629 thanks in 301 posts

RE: p74 or Glace?
12-02-2013 4:05 PM

P74 is a single molecule, I'm positive it is a brother or at least cousin of beta androstenol, excellent rapport builder, very good memory effect, works best on guys but is also effective on girls. It's awesome for people who lack game as it gives your target a feeling of familiarity. Probably in my top 3 favorite singles, there are a lot of people sleeping on this molecule right now but I have been using this consistently for 3 years now, I only ever bought 2 bottles of glace, it was the savage status reduction that turned me off it.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 4:09 PM by Blade.)
12-02-2013 4:05 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11638
Thanks received:
8491 thanks in 2713 posts

12-02-2013 4:54 PM

Glace over p74 by far for me!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-02-2013 4:54 PM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 28 posts

12-02-2013 5:19 PM

(12-02-2013 4:05 PM)Blade Wrote:  P74 is a single molecule, I'm positive it is a brother or at least cousin of beta androstenol, excellent rapport builder, very good memory effect, works best on guys but is also effective on girls. It's awesome for people who lack game as it gives your target a feeling of familiarity. Probably in my top 3 favorite singles, there are a lot of people sleeping on this molecule right now but I have been using this consistently for 3 years now, I only ever bought 2 bottles of glace, it was the savage status reduction that turned me off it.

This is great information, thank you for your response. What are your top 3 singles? I plan on purchasing p83.

Quote:I only ever bought 2 bottles of glace, it was the savage status reduction that turned me off it.

Could you explain more on this? I always thought Glace was a status booster so this came as a surprise to me.

(12-02-2013 4:54 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Glace over p74 by far for me!

What are the differences that you noticed?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 5:21 PM by Arsenic.)
12-02-2013 5:19 PM
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 42 posts

12-02-2013 9:18 PM

I have two big bottles of P74 (20mcg/spray) and consider it one of AD's best products (MX297 and old A314 are the others) and one empty bottle of glace.

IMO they are completely different products and can't be compared except to say they are a social. P74 is a lot more bonding and can even be too serious depending on the combo. Mixed with Alpha Androstenol (single) I consider it excellent for work and date type situations.

Glace on the other hand is the best social I've ever seen. Spray 3-4 and literally you can't get people to shut up. I don't know what's meant by taking away status. It takes away status the same way any social can take away status in that people just chatter away and you appear friendly, approachable and nice. If you're going for bad boy, intimidation etc then yes no Glace for you.

There is no correct answer obviously but I find Glace to be easier to use and have far more marked results. I'm not a huge fan of using it at work just because people can't shut up and talk nonsense. If I'm going out/party/club etc I'm Glace all the way as there are very few products that can break the ice better and give off a friendly aura.

As a matter of fact you just reminded me I have to reup my glace. I'm going to try the Fastburn version this time.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, Nude)
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
12-02-2013 9:18 PM

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
629 thanks in 301 posts

12-03-2013 2:51 AM

(12-02-2013 5:19 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  This is great information, thank you for your response. What are your top 3 singles? I plan on purchasing p83.

Quote:I only ever bought 2 bottles of glace, it was the savage status reduction that turned me off it.
Could you explain more on this? I always thought Glace was a status booster so this came as a surprise to me.

Glace contains a healthy amount of EST which is status kryptonite, it's ok when you balance it out with more masculine products but as a standalone it can make you come off as vulnerable. I really liked Glace when I first bought the slow burn version but the whole motor mouth thing gets old after a while, I like my socials to have a little more substance when it comes to conversation. I bought the fb version after that which was no where near as good as the slow burn version, actually felt like a different formula.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 2:59 AM by Blade.)
12-03-2013 2:51 AM
Thanks given by gatsby, xtraspecial
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 28 posts

12-03-2013 4:45 PM

I noticed that Glace sometimes makes people yell and talk over eachother and I can definitely see the motormouth and nonsense component. What i'm going for sounds a bit closer to p74, more bonding and deep conversations. Someone else mentioned it is among the best for building rapport and even it great for focus and concentration.

I'm about to go purchase p74, thanks guys!
12-03-2013 4:45 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1579
Thanks received:
1407 thanks in 723 posts

12-03-2013 10:09 PM

(12-03-2013 4:45 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I noticed that Glace sometimes makes people yell and talk over eachother and I can definitely see the motormouth and nonsense component. What i'm going for sounds a bit closer to p74, more bonding and deep conversations. Someone else mentioned it is among the best for building rapport and even it great for focus and concentration.

I'm about to go purchase p74, thanks guys!

Glace is a good mone for modding for a particular situation. It's easy to tweak in one direction or another.

p74 was a strong visual brightener. It feels similar to Oxytocin to me, but I admit my intuition isn't as strong as some people's.

If you're looking for p74 you might as well consider getting some Oxytocin from Amazon. Keep it in the fridge, since it will otherwise degrade a bit after several months and throw off your dosages. Especially if the solution it's in is at the wrong acidity for storage.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-03-2013 10:09 PM
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 42 posts

12-05-2013 8:55 PM

(12-03-2013 2:51 AM)Blade Wrote:  Could you explain more on this? I always thought Glace was a status booster so this came as a surprise to me.

Glace contains a healthy amount of EST which is status kryptonite, it's ok when you balance it out with more masculine products but as a standalone it can make you come off as vulnerable. I really liked Glace when I first bought the slow burn version but the whole motor mouth thing gets old after a while, I like my socials to have a little more substance when it comes to conversation. I bought the fb version after that which was no where near as good as the slow burn version, actually felt like a different formula.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info on the FB version I've only tried slow burn. The socials are a tricky thing to master and I can see why a lot of the advanced users advocate leaving them out.

Still I find glace very useful for situations where you don't know anyone but still want to mingle. People equate talking a lot around you even if its not directly to you as familiarity as that's what people do around a group of friends.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, Nude)
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
12-05-2013 8:55 PM

leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
452 thanks in 238 posts

12-06-2013 7:32 PM

blade nailed it.P74 is my fav social from AD.glace is good but diffusion problem is a bitch,IMO silicone is not a good carrier.i might grab a bottle of alcohol glace,add a few drops of DPG and apply over lotion for better duration
12-06-2013 7:32 PM
Thanks given by xtraspecial

Share This Thread