Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ok so i got my cops
leon333
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

ok so i got my cops
04-22-2013 4:16 AM

hi everyone! first i've got to say pheromonexs deliver your stuff really fast WOW! i got my juice in just 3 days.anyway i ordered some cops(desire me)and received the bottle today.my plan is to add cops into my sexual mix to create that infamous instant jerkMrgreen..my question is how many sprays should i use? since all of steve's products contain really high amount of mones,i don't want to walk around smell like casanova just got lucky from an orgy party.im thinking of 2 sprays,is this too much? btw cops smell funny,not very pleasant.oh and thank you steve! for throwing in flirt and connections samples.you're awesome
04-22-2013 4:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

inches
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

RE: ok so i got my cops
04-22-2013 4:21 AM

Their concentrated so start with 1 spray first and go on from there. And cops do have their distinct smell.

"You only live once."
04-22-2013 4:21 AM
Blade
Razor Sharp

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
168 thanks in 86 posts

04-22-2013 12:40 PM

I recommend using drops that product is designed for women so one spray will be way over what a male should use, it also contains a healthy amount of Alpha Androstenol so you will need to take that into consideration aswell.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2013 12:47 PM by Blade.)
04-22-2013 12:40 PM
spamz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
52 thanks in 22 posts

04-22-2013 10:40 PM

i decided to use cops with a sexual mix the other day. i dabbed some Passion Copulin Concentrate on my lower neck line, and used some posses alpha from LA. man what a day that was. at first i was talkative and smiley and being my usual self, but it was just tooo much for me, there were moments where id get embarrassed by the hits or things that were said. so i flipped it and just stayed to myself, and focused on my peripherals and just noticed alot of women trying to vie for my attentions. but i fought it and it just drove them crazy. one spanish moms with her teen daughter just walks up to where i am, im ignoring her just doin work but using my peripherals, then i bend down to reach a bottom shelf and she bends down a few seconds later and puts her chest in my directions. holy, i couldnt resist so i copped a glance and then looked her in the eyes to act like oppsie my bad(but not really), and she just smiles. what!!!!! its like she knew that i knew that she knew and it was all good.

that day was too intense for me. i gotta be in the right mood to use that mix again. i was afraid to look in the direction of some girls that were trying to get my attention cause their dads were with them. and the dads knew what their daughters were tryin to do. it was crazy. i will say though, keeping to urself with that "jerk" just laid attitude, is pretty great. i must say posses alpha alone is pretty great, but adding cops was bonkers.

anyways. to the question u asked. i wouldnt use much. its not natural for men to give off cops, so just a hint, a dab, a spray is enough. also cops isnt something that goes away as far as smell, effects im not sure about. but if u go a day without showering after using cops, u notice it the next day.
04-22-2013 10:40 PM
Thanks given by scorpio69
leon333
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Yesterday 2:34 AM

thanx for your inputs guys! i just had a look at steve's website again and holy crap!!! desire me contain 43.60mg per 10ml bottleMega shok..this juice is EXTREMELY concentrated.that's why i went to the pharmacy and bought a dropper bottle and plan to use only 1 drop,no more than that.it also contain alpha nol,so i don't have to wear alot of socials when rocking the jerk mix
Yesterday 2:34 AM

leon333
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Today 1:31 AM

just bought a bottle of A men.this is a strong gourmand cologne and it last and last.i think this is a perfect cologne to cover the stink of cops.you guys should check out this fragrance,its an awesome cologne for autumn and winter.you can use it in spring,but apply less sprays.definitely not a summer fragrance,too strong and cloying in the summer heat
Today 1:31 AM

Share This Thread