Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

newborn
kongfat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

newborn
01-11-2020 5:57 PM

hello all,

I choosed this title because I realized after being 40 years old that i have those "skills" to start a conversation with a woman or having new female friends. Before, i was thinking about woman that they go for only handsome or rich guys. I am 40 years old, working at a United nations mission in an African country. I believe my social role and salary is enough to attract women. I am good at make them laugh and compliments. Sometimes i get that "reaction" meant that they like me in that way but not from the women that i prefer to be with. that is the reason i need some help. I am not sure if my appearance is important to choose the right pheromone product for me but if it is: I am not handsome , i have an average face, i think. average body. 1.90 cm height and 100 kilo weight. dark hair and brown eyes. The weather is always hot here. I also need some tips for clothes, perfumes and body care products for men. To be the funny guy always works for me but they mostly see me as a good friend. I need more than that.

Thanks in advance for helps or links that take me to the right place to find what i need.
01-11-2020 5:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Echo
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: newborn
01-13-2020 6:55 AM

Hi Kongfat.

What is your ethnicity if you don't mind sharing? And what sub-region of Africa are you based in? Central or Eastern, for example? I am black and from West African and I can share with you what I have seen work for expatriates, especially Caucasians.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 6:56 AM by Echo.)
01-13-2020 6:55 AM
kongfat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2020 4:13 PM

(01-13-2020 6:55 AM)Echo Wrote:  Hi Kongfat.

What is your ethnicity if you don't mind sharing? And what sub-region of Africa are you based in? Central or Eastern, for example? I am black and from West African and I can share with you what I have seen work for expatriates, especially Caucasians.

I am also a caucasian. I am based in west africa.
01-13-2020 4:13 PM
Echo
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-14-2020 5:26 AM

I am from a West African country - born and raised. As a caucasian, there is little you need to do to pick up girls unless you are looking for love which I will not recommend until you have lots of experience with the locals. It may pain me to say this, but your skin colour alone is enough to attract girls. Shower daily, use body lotion, wear clean clothes, use fragrance and you are good to go. Jeans and tee are alright. A suit may be a bit intimidating or at least attract professional gold diggers. This is one place where "being yourself" really works.

I remember growing up back home and seeing girls (even some relatives) doing everything to get the attention of the few white men who were around at the time. Again, it may pain me to say this, but most girls still regard white skin as being superior. You are caucasian = You are handsome. Use it to your advantage. Your height and weight are perfect.

Maybe step out of the work environment and try somewhere else. One place you can meet women is in churches. It doesn't matter if you are an atheist. Get another phone and a number different from your personal or work number. Make some business cards with this secondary number. Hand them out during meet-and-greet after church services, and say it will be good to know more about the city, the church, their work, whatever. Don't ask for their numbers. They WILL qualify themselves and contact you. Invite them to your house. If you have a few stuff to give-away, you can tell them to come check them out. Avoid taking them to expensive restaurants.

Repeat in different churches. Depending on the country, there will never be a lack of churches in any given city.

When talking with them, make a passing comment of taking them to your country for holiday and quickly move on to talking about something else. Enjoy how they try to bring it up in future conversations.

One thing I will stress on is to ALWAYS use your own protection even if she provides her blood test results. You will be shocked at how many of the want mixed-race babies.
01-14-2020 5:26 AM

kongfat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2020 1:54 AM

these are wonderful tips and infos and I know most of them. locals are easy pickings for me because as you said being white and having money is enough for them to be with you. but my targets are caucasian girls like me. I am not seeking love, I just want to have fun for some time and dont think about the future. and I know that they want the same. it is like a challenge for me because we are on the same level as social status and income. Not only to have sex, but also knowing that my approach, my lifestyle, way of dressing and my attitudes attract them is also a satisfaction for me.
01-16-2020 1:54 AM

Share This Thread