Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

newbie..
triaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

newbie..
03-10-2012 8:33 AM

hi there! first of all i want to say im Hungarian,so sorry for my weird writing style. i discovered this forum a week ago when i ordered P6... i dont know how many of you even heard about this SCAM, i found it on a hungarian sexstore...
after i drained the bottle i said: GOD!what was this??Evil it cant be just that sht!!
so i decided to order from somewhere else, something different. i found liquid alchemy labs,ordered WOLF works well,quite positive results,im happySmile
i may be a believer!
btw: i dont get this:aqua vitae on do-pheromones-work page...that guy gets paid!i read it on this forum so...did garry paid for the guy??Sad
03-10-2012 8:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3866
Thanks received:
2318 thanks in 678 posts

RE: newbie..
03-10-2012 8:47 AM

Welcome!
P6 was my first phero years and years ago. I never actually tried it. Probably it works, but likely it's not your best bet.

The do-pheromones-work guy get paid by every company he writes good reviews for. It's called an affiliate system. Once you click his banners, he gets a commission if you buy something from Garry, or Alpha-Dream or whatever.

So he'll likely recommend what earns him the most money. Which apparently is Scent of Eros . There's also some pages that don't offer affiliate-commissions. And guess what, they got bad reviews. What a coincidence ;) Don't trust this guy too much, you're better off here.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
03-10-2012 8:47 AM
Thanks given by triaz
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

03-10-2012 8:48 AM

Garry is an awesome guy. He totally stands behind his products. If you send him an email he will respond to you in a very detailed manner. I suggest your email to be very descriptive describing your age, purposes of products required, such as work, bars etc., and he will guide you. Hell, he even talked me out of buying Hypnotica for the time being and suggested using my current batch of Socials with AV.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-10-2012 8:48 AM
Thanks given by triaz
triaz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

03-10-2012 9:08 AM

(03-10-2012 8:48 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Garry is an awesome guy. He totally stands behind his products. If you send him an email he will respond to you in a very detailed manner. I suggest your email to be very descriptive describing your age, purposes of products required, such as work, bars etc., and he will guide you. Hell, he even talked me out of buying Hypnotica for the time being and suggested using my current batch of Socials with AV.

sounds goodSmile i ordered AV from him two days ago..die to see indicators of interest Smile or agression.Smiletouche
03-10-2012 9:08 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1839
Thanks received:
4824 thanks in 1985 posts

03-10-2012 9:19 AM

Welcome to PheroTruth triaz! We have a thread listing many pheromone review sites and explaining the affiliate system used. Affiliate programs are a legitimate way for phero companies to advertise their products and directly tie their marketing budgets to sales made, nd we even have a few affiliate agreements with legitimate vendors, which helps pay for the dedicated server and lately has generated enough revenue to kick some money back to out members i the way of contests and such.

But, affiliate programs can also be abused by those that are just out to make money, I.E., pheromone review sites that lead people to believe that they are providing honest and accurate information about various products, while in fact they are only interested in convincing people to buy products that they make money on and the best ratings go to those companies that pay them the most.

The phero companies aren't at fault for those less than honest affiliates though, as they have little control over how their affiliates use or abuse the programs, and many don't even administer the programs in house but use companies like Commission Junction to build the programs for them.

In the end, its up to ou the consumer to decide what is believable and what is not, and in your quest for doing so is proably how you found PheroTruth, right? Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-10-2012 9:19 AM
Thanks given by triaz, Pheroquirk

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

03-10-2012 9:20 AM

You are young, therefore i suggest a very low dose, Av is powerful. I am very new to using the juice, yet i only go with a few drops.

Have fun.

P.S. Do you have any Socials on file?

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-10-2012 9:20 AM
Thanks given by triaz
triaz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

03-10-2012 9:28 AM

(03-10-2012 9:19 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Welcome to PheroTruth triaz! We have a thread listing many pheromone review sites and explaining the affiliate system used. Affiliate programs are a legitimate way for phero companies to advertise their products and directly tie their marketing budgets to sales made, nd we even have a few affiliate agreements with legitimate vendors, which helps pay for the dedicated server and lately has generated enough revenue to kick some money back to out members i the way of contests and such.

But, affiliate programs can also be abused by those that are just out to make money, I.E., pheromone review sites that lead people to believe that they are providing honest and accurate information about various products, while in fact they are only interested in convincing people to buy products that they make money on and the best ratings go to those companies that pay them the most.

The phero companies aren't at fault for those less than honest affiliates though, as they have little control over how their affiliates use or abuse the programs, and many don't even administer the programs in house but use companies like Commission Junction to build the programs for them.

In the end, its up to ou the consumer to decide what is believable and what is not, and in your quest for doing so is proably how you found PheroTruth, right? Smile

im so happy to found PT.com and now i understand the whole affiliate program. thanksSmile
(03-10-2012 9:20 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  You are young, therefore i suggest a very low dose, Av is powerful. I am very new to using the juice, yet i only go with a few drops.

Have fun.

P.S. Do you have any Socials on file?

no i dont have socials yet. thinking on to buy hipnotica or GLACE..
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 9:30 AM by triaz.)
03-10-2012 9:28 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

03-10-2012 9:41 AM

(03-10-2012 8:33 AM)triaz Wrote:  hi there! first of all i want to say im Hungarian,so sorry for my weird writing style. i discovered this forum a week ago when i ordered P6... i dont know how many of you even heard about this SCAM, i found it on a hungarian sexstore...
after i drained the bottle i said: GOD!what was this??Evil it cant be just that sht!!
so i decided to order from somewhere else, something different. i found liquid alchemy labs,ordered WOLF works well,quite positive results,im happySmile
i may be a believer!
btw: i dont get this:aqua vitae on do-pheromones-work page...that guy gets paid!i read it on this forum so...did garry paid for the guy??Sad

Hi and officially welcome again !

P6 is sold on many stores here in Europe ... and found in many magazines ...

Stuttgart man has played around quite a bit with P6 mega ( that's their strongest product ) and he has sent ma a sample ... the stuff is legit ... it's not a scam !

P6 the normal version is said to be very weak and not known to produce spectacular hits !!!

Wolf is very good stuff .. and as you're living in sunny Hungary you should look into some Oil stuff !

Triaz ... let us know what you want to reach with using mones ... what are your goals ?

describe yourself a bit ... how old are you .. how do you relate to others ..

where do you live in Hungary ... I'm from Bavaria ;)

Sziar,

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
03-10-2012 9:41 AM
Thanks given by triaz
triaz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

03-10-2012 9:48 AM

(03-10-2012 9:41 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Hi and officially welcome again !

P6 is sold on many stores here in Europe ... and found in many magazines ...

Stuttgart man has played around quite a bit with P6 mega ( that's their strongest product ) and he has sent ma a sample ... the stuff is legit ... it's not a scam !

P6 the normal version is said to be very weak and not known to produce spectacular hits !!!

Wolf is very good stuff .. and as you're living in sunny Hungary you should look into some Oil stuff !

Triaz ... let us know what you want to reach with using mones ... what are your goals ?

describe yourself a bit ... how old are you .. how do you relate to others ..

where do you live in Hungary ... I'm from Bavaria ;)

Sziar,

Pago
i used p6 mega like this : one spray to neck at morning every single day til its got empty.yes...well maybe i screwed it up cause i dont have much knowlege with dosing , sweet spot, pulse points etc. at that time. on p6 label there is no info about pheromone types in it, pheromone amount (mg)...nothing.wondering why?
03-10-2012 9:48 AM

triaz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

03-10-2012 9:55 AM

what i want to reac with using mones..well to boost my odds with females;)
and be confident,thats the most important thing to me! i will upload a picture of a girl if i can....shes hot! i really want to play around her with mones on meMrgreen
shes a friend,i really want to make her want to be around mejumpy
oh and...how can i edit my profile i cant find a single icon for that Sad
im from Deszk , s little village near Szeged Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 10:14 AM by triaz.)
03-10-2012 9:55 AM

Share This Thread