Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

need help
Lolagirl
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

need help
12-09-2012 12:45 PM

Hello,
I am ready to try pheromones, but dont now where to start. I am just looking for increase my confidence level, and get some attentions. Please help me out figuring out what would be the most cost effective product in the market...there are so many out there. I bought this product on a local store, but got no results at all. Thank you
12-09-2012 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: need help
12-09-2012 1:19 PM

Welcome to the forum Lola,

I would start with some A1 for personal use. Then move on to glacé for the social and some from LP for sexual if you are a lady. You are in good hands here

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-09-2012 1:19 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-09-2012 1:24 PM

Hey lolagirl, welcome to PheroTruth!

as3 has already given you some good advic e and I'll leave it to the ladies to chime in with their suggestions as well, and I'm sure they'll be along soon enough. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-09-2012 1:24 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-09-2012 9:53 PM

Welcome to the forum, Lola. You've gotten some good advice. Glace is a good, pro-social starting product and the best value for your dollar. Later, if you want something sexual you can look for something with copulins.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-09-2012 9:53 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-09-2012 10:47 PM

Welcome Lolagirl!

Confidence? Personal opinion for me...Love Potion's Audacious for self confidence & dash of sassy - great SELF effects! Alpha Dream's Corpotativo for getting down to business and getting things done (is great for me in the work environment).

If you're just looking for a great all around social...people (men & women) seem to LOVE Cougar (either the fragrance Cougar Potion or Stone Cougar unscented) from Love Potion - great responses from that one every time!

But the best Pheromones are accented with lots of smiles and an open personality. Remember that you are someone people want to get to know...and people will want to get to know you Big Grin

Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-09-2012 10:47 PM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-10-2012 1:16 AM

I'm sorry the first product you tried yielded less than fantastic results. The good news is there are a lot of great companies on the web that make a number of AMAZING products at very reasonable prices. I can tell you that Alpha Dream makes some great products. Glace is a feel-good-fun-time-haning-out-with-friends product. Alfa Dona is drop dead sexiness in a bottle. use sparingly.

I haven't tried anything from love potion, but they have a solid reputation and a ton of affordable products for women. Follow this link for information about getting free samples with your order.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Freebies-f...th-Members

But be prepared to see a bunch of different products and be like "Whoa! where do i begin????"

We all have different personalities and different pheromones we like. Some girls are really into cops (copulins) or EST (Estratetraenol). I personally like Beta Androstenol (b-nol) and Epiandrosterone (usually just epi for shorthand).

So now you have some options. You can read around and see what is out there that sounds like what you are looking for...

You could tell us more about what you are looking for. There are a million ways to increase attraction with mones. You could be the girl everyone wants to talk to, or you could be the girl everyone wants to really get close to, or you could be the girl everyone wants to .....

Well

hey there look at the time.

If you start with Glace you can't go wrong. When you place an order with Alpha Dream you can also request a sample of another product. Not a bad place to start.

Either way welcome to the forum, Lola, darling. You are in for a lot of fun. Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
12-10-2012 1:16 AM

Share This Thread