Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
natural mones self effects
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

natural mones self effects
11-05-2012 12:31 AM

i was thinking that since mones do produce self effects, then if you produce natural healthy mones, won't you be getting the self effects from that?

i read somewhere that this sets up a good cycle - natural mones, good self effects so act accordingly, people around you affected by your mones, this boosts your self confidence, your social skills go up, repeat.

if true, then mones play a large part in the developmental stages of a person's social life! and eating unhealthily not only prevents you from feeling good, it prevents the production of healthy mones that help set up that good cycle, among other things.

anyone has a take on this? thundr, dbot? i am interested in anecdotes, theories and even studies. basically i have a keen interest in social dynamics.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 12:31 AM by kentdave.)
11-05-2012 12:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dragon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: natural mones self effects
11-06-2012 5:54 PM

(11-05-2012 12:31 AM)kentdave Wrote:  i was thinking that since mones do produce self effects, then if you produce natural healthy mones, won't you be getting the self effects from that?

i read somewhere that this sets up a good cycle - natural mones, good self effects so act accordingly, people around you affected by your mones, this boosts your self confidence, your social skills go up, repeat.

if true, then mones play a large part in the developmental stages of a person's social life! and eating unhealthily not only prevents you from feeling good, it prevents the production of healthy mones that help set up that good cycle, among other things.

anyone has a take on this? thundr, dbot? i am interested in anecdotes, theories and even studies. basically i have a keen interest in social dynamics.
I guess there's a reason people feel good after working out

I'll feel successful when I make million
11-06-2012 5:54 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-06-2012 6:37 PM

When I used to fast for days at a time on fruit smoothies, fresh juices and broth, people used to come up to me and just start talking to me about how radiant I was. Coworkers wanted to know my secret. A random lady in the grocery store came up to me and asked if I was one of those "raw food people".... I would basically get hits very similar to the ones I get from alpha androstenol nowadays. Oh and yes I felt fantastic and loved all of the attention.

Pheromones have made me lazy. I don't have to fast if I don't want to, and I still get those results.

One thing with the fasting/ optimal living stuff... my sense of smell was sooooo heightened it was insane. You could smell food from a mile away. like evolution/ biology is trying to lead you to sustenance. I could also smell when someone wasn't healthy.... the people who ate fast food and junk food had a much more noticeable, gross smell when I was fasting... like my more pure biology was telling me to steer clear of them. I don't notice this much at all when I'm not fasting/ eating pure, raw, nutritious, perfect foods.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 6:39 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
11-06-2012 6:37 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

11-06-2012 10:16 PM

This is a very fascinating idea. I think I should try to stop being a perpetual worrier and instead try to be as positive as i can and observe the effects.
11-06-2012 10:16 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

11-06-2012 10:23 PM

(11-06-2012 10:16 PM)veramis Wrote:  This is a very fascinating idea. I think I should try to stop being a perpetual worrier and instead try to be as positive as i can and observe the effects.

Worry and stress can produce certain hormones and chemical and neurological reactions in the body.

Conversely, meditation and affirmations can produce very desirable effects. Visualization is also a nifty tool.

Try this. Imagine a time you were truly elated. Remember the details, how it felt. Dwell on in for several minutes... try 5 minutes. If your mind wanders, draw it back to this vivid memory. Then see how you feel, what your posture is like, how your facial expressions might be impacted. It makes a big difference to feel good.

This will also affect other aspects of your physical being. even on a cellular level.

Now think about what a difference this state of being can make during interactions throughout your everyday.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 10:24 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
11-06-2012 10:23 PM

Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-07-2012 8:35 AM

Funny you bring this up. I got into mones precisely because I did notice a huge cyclic alteration not only in my mood and libido but also in men attention. I wanted to find a mix to reproduce the way I feel and others react to me in that particular time of my monthly cycle.

I was partially successful. I now control men attention and I almost don't suffer with PMS anymore. But the self effects.. I can't yet. She Wolf makes me feel happy, Alpha Donna makes me feel sexy, Temptress gets me confident and cops make me horny, but not all at the same time and definitely not with the intensity I feel naturally at that days of my cycle.

I'm starting to think it's the hormones and not the pheromones that get me that way.. except for the reaction from others part. well maybe it's both!

PS - Wearing mones AT that time of the month ... wow... I'm unstoppable and irresistible!

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-07-2012 8:35 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

11-07-2012 10:05 AM

I was wondering if you saw this video, Akelah. Someone posted it on this forum a few weeks ago... It has a bunch of different studies it references. But several of them are about how women look, sound and act differently during the days that they are ovulating. Their voices are more feminine. They react to pheromones differently. They have physiological changes. I'm sure it's more than just pheromonal. The study talks about changes in the appearance of the face, but I am sure there are more changes than just that.

The documentary is kinda long, but if you get bored/ have some time to kill here it is.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

11-07-2012 10:05 AM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-07-2012 11:05 AM

(11-07-2012 8:35 AM)Akelah Wrote:  I'm starting to think it's the hormones and not the pheromones that get me that way.. except for the reaction from others part. well maybe it's both!

yes it's definitely both, and in fact even more than that. we are complex creatures after all and almost everything for us is multifactoral.

personally, i get great self effects from mones when i am eating healthily and feeling generally good already... but the same mones can get me feeling worse when my mood is lousy. in fact i even sometimes get better hits feeling good W/O MONES than feeling lousy but w/ mones.
11-07-2012 11:05 AM
Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2012 12:47 AM

(11-07-2012 8:35 AM)Akelah Wrote:  She Wolf makes me feel happy, Alpha Donna makes me feel sexy, Temptress gets me confident and cops make me horny

Thumbs up for Alpha Donna. 2 thumbs up and an awesome, top shelf, double high five for cops
11-08-2012 12:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  mones that have dienone (pls list) or how to reduce its self-effects dilettante 6 3,836 08-08-2014 10:53 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Lasting effects from mones Joedude69 16 7,449 08-01-2014 10:39 PM
Last Post: Joedude69
  More weight, better diet, effects of mones change okyoureabeast 6 3,261 06-13-2013 6:00 PM
Last Post: okyoureabeast
  we talk about our PERCIEVED effects of pheromones - what about mones used on YOU?? phertest 3 2,627 03-14-2013 3:45 AM
Last Post: phertest
  Self effects of mones Compufan 50 18,030 09-06-2012 12:23 AM
Last Post: LoveDocta