Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
nNpa build up routine
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

nNpa build up routine
11-28-2016 1:50 AM

Am not exactly sure if this is the right place to post this, cos the nnpa I've used on this test is the lacroy version.

So I didn't think lovescent's sub forum was the right place to put this. Admin please let us know if this ain't the right place. Either that or please move it for me, to the correct sub forum. Thanks. Smile

For anyone who has nNpa black lid, brown clear bottle (see thru) silver label, from LaCroy, I need u to replicate this method and see if ya can observe the same results am seeing.

Nnpa is defo not a WEAK product in me opinion. I agree with PheroMan, it's more of a well buffered product. And the build up still works. But ya need to get the lacroy version from South Africa. Not the love scent version. I did the build up with the oil version, and it was a prominent fail.

Dabbing method of nNpa is different to other dabbing oil products. The way I do it, LEAVE the dropper cap on, while the black lid is tightly closed, turn the bottle upside down, shake it vigorously, turn it back up, and open the black lid. U'll see a nice wet patch on top of the dropper cap, and that's the amount u need to dab. Put that on ur prefered app point. For me behind the ears work better than me arms. Apply medium pressure and then remove it from there and that's one dab. Repeat that to ur other ear.

For me 2 dabs is the optimum performance level. Tried one but it aint''nuf. Two seems to be the sweet number.

Application point. I tried a few spots, near wrist, near elbow. But behind the ears seems to be the best app point. With the dabbing process I mentioned above u can easily dab it behind the ear with minimal wastage. Don't apply too much cos that's an over dose. Two dabs seem to be the best amount for me. U may need to tweak and adjust. And u need to keep applying the same two dabs every 4 to 6 hours from there on out. If ya skip it on the 6th hour, that's fine too, but don't go above 12 hours.

Cover scent. I found that not covering nNpa is better. Doesn't have a bad foul smell in it. It's just a neutral smell to me. But if u're concerned about the smell, then use ur favorite cologne on clothes u're wearing. AVOID by all means applying the cologne over or under the app point.

For the next few days, u'll have to leave the app points (behind the ear area, as is. Cos if ya wash that spot, u'll have to start the build up again. Another reason I chose behind ears. )

To me after 3 4 days the hits become more and more blatant. So much that starry eyes and hair play becomes just something u can ignore. We're talking about chicks spreading their legs unconsciously, rubbing their legs so they can rub their clit, leaning their head towards me SOOO close that u start thinking - ' r u deaf? There's no loud music inside the car, why r u that close? -, adjusting their skirts and hugs. Now lemme tell u something about hugs. Ride share customers will NEVER give me a hug, unless am wearing a mone. With nNpa + celebrity I got 3 hugs so far. It's potent, it's consistent amd it hits everyone. Sometimes it hits people that hard, they just don't know what it is, so they talk about dirty topics with their mates. Not knowing it's coming from me, I just give'em an audible smile, and they ask me opinion, so that's defo a good hit.

At the 3rd and 4 th day nNpa build up is optimum. U'll see it for ur self that the ioi's and the hair twirl is just a thing of the past. They're still there but with the unconscious body language which is very present along with mirroring. Meaning if I tilt me head they do the same. If I stare at'em they do it in perfect synchronization, some tried to match me accent, some lower their voice volume level and the speed level when I do it. If I scratch me head they touch their head. And so on.

3rd and 4th day seem to reach the optimum level of the build up. From here on out the hits r very blatant and I don't think they get any higher than that.

The 3Rd and 4th day could have a few shit tests so be prepared. And the 3rd and 4th day is the time to stack it with either GOA, BTB or Celebrityxs. Whichever one u like. I see heaps of blatant hits from this combo on the 4th day onwards. But nNpa + celebrity is the most kino heavy combo I've seen yet.

Goa and celebrity r two most blatant standalone products to get me free things. We're talking about free drinks, free hugs (and I love hugs, can't get'nuf) free compliments. When combined with nNpa build up, they seem to harmonize the perfect high pitch with the low. They work seriously well with each other.

2 Nnpa + 2 celebrity xs sprays. Seems to hit EVERYONE. Guys, girls, young kids. 3 hugs from 3 chicks so far 2 brunettes 1 blonde (this is extremely rare on ride share trips), lots of kino. Boosts up the mood everyone has. Lots of smiles and laughs. (Giggle factor) works both day and night.

Products I stacked with the nnpa build up but didn't work r;

Alpha treasures, Captain and THU seem to be inconsistent.

Titan seem to intimidate some. But hits blondes and red heads.

Heavy metal seem to hit the older cougars.

Love boat (one of me favorites, I thought LB will work like a charm) but it was inconsistent.

Cohesion was inconsistent.

More info from these guys: they're all good reads, learnt heaps from them too. Credit should go to them too.

JhonnyHard, TheDoctor, Pheroman and Pagodeiro.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-magic-...e-with-New Pheromone Additive?highlight=New+pheromone+additiv​e+build+up

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-New-New-Ph...highlight="New+pheromone+additive"+build+up

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-New Pheromone Additive-for-begginers?highlight="New+pheromone+additive"+%2B+lacroy

And Pagodeiro's report is on another different forum. Not sure if am aloud to link it here. But it's easy to find if ya do a Google search. His report was a good one too.
11-28-2016 1:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: nNpa build up routine
11-28-2016 2:36 AM

Thank you for this wonderful report, you have done an amazing job.

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
11-28-2016 2:36 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-28-2016 10:04 AM

Yet another day (AND night) with this exact combo. 2 hugs again this time one brunette and one blonde.

Hits everyone. And I mean everyone. Would be really awesome to see if any of u guys can replicate it.

Remember it's not just nnpa + celebrity. It's nnpa BUILD UP + celebrity.

BUT, if ya see the same only with nnpa + celebrity, that's awesome too, but check if the targets have the body language? Meaning spreading their legs. I've never seen that in any other products.

Not AM, not evolve, not xist, not m3x, not HT and not even GOA. It's only in this exact nnpa build up am seeing this.

I've concluded, nnpa BUILD UP + celebrity is me holy grail for spreading them legs.

I still wouldn't call it the lazy man's combo, cos I still had to initiate the talk. But I have a feeling am slowly getting to the lazy man's sledge hammer panty dropper. One day.... one day... Smile

Can't wait to try this in clubs.
11-28-2016 10:04 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-28-2016 6:49 PM

I forgot. For anyone who likes, I'll upload me personal hand written notes. I forgot to do that. Lol.

I knew I forgot something. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-28-2016 6:49 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2016 11:51 PM

Thanks for this thread. You triggered a recall. Almost every one of the 1/2 dozen amazing experiences I had with the old A314 was after build and typically after marathon sex. In fact, I think 4 out of the 6 times I was unwashed post sex, one to two days into build up.

So maybe this "build up" thing is real. Unfortunately New Pheromone Additive causes me lag the day after. A314 would do this too. But I would say New Pheromone Additive also messes up my sleep. I may have become more mone sensitive over the years. So it is hard to do the build up but I haven't tried mixing it with other mones. That IS interesting.

I would be curious to see if you have tried ascend. I am going to post a review but Ascend, Evolve and New Pheromone Additive all seem to be great for me the next day so I think there is a build up potential.

I will try this with the brown bottle but I'm in a regular situation now and not really wearing much these days other than for business purposes. But thank you for pushing this envelope and testing this out. You may have figured out a missing link for me.

On a related note, I used to use Alter Ego as like a deodorant the next day after an A314 run when I didn't want to shower or showered quickly. This was another common theme: fresh nol, Androsterone, none on top of what was A314 was the trick for me to fallout. I also probably had a generous amount of natural copulins. The fallout always happened when I was seeing someone else.

So this add the whole element of research around what our bodies naturally trigger after build up... I still think there is a Molecule X out there that triggers a kismet feeling. But now I wonder how much time/skin bacteria might influence all of this...

Thanks
11-28-2016 11:51 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-29-2016 1:01 AM

(11-28-2016 11:51 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Thanks for this thread. You triggered a recall. Almost every one of the 1/2 dozen amazing experiences I had with the old A314 was after build and typically after marathon sex. In fact, I think 4 out of the 6 times I was unwashed post sex, one to two days into build up.

So maybe this "build up" thing is real. Unfortunately New Pheromone Additive causes me lag the day after. A314 would do this too. But I would say New Pheromone Additive also messes up my sleep. I may have become more mone sensitive over the years. So it is hard to do the build up but I haven't tried mixing it with other mones. That IS interesting.

I would be curious to see if you have tried ascend. I am going to post a review but Ascend, Evolve and New Pheromone Additive all seem to be great for me the next day so I think there is a build up potential.

I will try this with the brown bottle but I'm in a regular situation now and not really wearing much these days other than for business purposes. But thank you for pushing this envelope and testing this out. You may have figured out a missing link for me.

On a related note, I used to use Alter Ego as like a deodorant the next day after an A314 run when I didn't want to shower or showered quickly. This was another common theme: fresh nol, Androsterone, none on top of what was A314 was the trick for me to fallout. I also probably had a generous amount of natural copulins. The fallout always happened when I was seeing someone else.

So this add the whole element of research around what our bodies naturally trigger after build up... I still think there is a Molecule X out there that triggers a kismet feeling. But now I wonder how much time/skin bacteria might influence all of this...

Thanks

True. Can't say I've tried Ascend to be honest. Unfortunately I haven't. Only cos when I tried Titan, it started intimidating others. Amd so I automatically assumed that for me own personal body chemistry any -Androsterone driven products might come across as intimidating.

The build up is DEFO real. Legs spreading is one the most blatant hits I've ever seen. I've never ever seen that in any products before. That's some serious stuff to me. AND the leg rub. THEN adjusting the skirt??? That's some powerful stuff right there.

Its a heavy hitter, but like I mentioned in the other thread I think it's got to do with the monthly cycle of that exact lady. And that's probably why it works on some but not others.

The others that don't get hit, they get hit by celebrity. That's why these two work together in perfect synchronization and harmony. So it's like an automatic balance system.

About the mone depression and after effects, I've suggested this to another member here. Try this and see if it works. PURPOSELY over dose the product for a few days consecutively, cos ur body might get accustomed to it. Check if that works. I've suggested that to some one in THU thread. He said it worked for him. Hope it'll work for u as well. Smile

U're welcome. Am glad to help the board. Smile Like I mentioned in the other thread I rekon we can all get closer to the sledge hemmed panty dropper. Lol. While Ekscentra is replicating A314. Smile

True about the own body chemistry. Cos my sweat smelled different to me during the build up.

Oh also, I add a fair bit of celery into me diet. I've read somewhere that celery increases the test levels and none levels of ur own body. Try that too. See if it works. Smile celery stalk not leaf. Smile good luck.
11-29-2016 1:01 AM
TonyStark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2017 9:05 PM

Did you have any success with the lovescent oil version at all?
01-08-2017 9:05 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-08-2017 9:18 PM

Yep. Reported here. Post 49.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-New-Pherom...ditive+oil

Build up on oil version was a fail for me but. Probably cos it's oil. Smile but alchohol version was a success. Was a fun project I've done and succeeded with flying colors. Smile
01-08-2017 9:18 PM

Share This Thread