Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'mones on clothes/hair
kien.7
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

'mones on clothes/hair
09-05-2022 2:52 PM

I remember reading somewhere to only ever put pheromones on clean skin which will be exposed, like the neck and arms, and that it gives a dirty impression if it gets on clothes or hair.
Is this true? If I did wind up getting any on my collar, or if I put some on my chest and it gets on my shirt, does it really give a dirty impression?
09-05-2022 2:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: 'mones on clothes/hair
09-05-2022 4:33 PM

Many products directions say to apply on clothing.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, 3M, TLG, and a dozen or so other trial size products from LPMP.
09-05-2022 4:33 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-05-2022 5:24 PM

It's because of the base and not the pheromone molecules themselves. Most pheroblends will leave marks and stains on coth

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-05-2022 5:24 PM
kien.7
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2022 6:50 PM

(09-05-2022 5:24 PM)TracerX Wrote:  It's because of the base and not the pheromone molecules themselves. Most pheroblends will leave marks and stains on coth

Interesting. Thank you both for your answers.

The idea I got from the instructions that came with something I bought from LPMP was that the impression on other people would be negative if pheromones got on the hair or clothing, like you're dirty. Smells that belong on one place don't belong on another type of thing.

So I was being very careful not to let any rub off on my collar or facial hair and carefully washing my hands after applying with a euro dropper.

If this is all unnecessary it would make things easier. I'm currently using a few sprays from XS and BW with the euro dropper, so if I just splashed it on my palm and from there rubbed it onto my wrists, neck and forearms that would be much easier than worrying about being careful and precise. I've been using a q-tip and meticulously avoiding even trace amounts getting on my shirt haha.
09-05-2022 6:50 PM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

09-05-2022 10:07 PM

You could try yourself,
I’ve used some on my clothes with amazing results, it’s all about diffusion.

Mones creativity
09-05-2022 10:07 PM

Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

09-11-2022 5:13 AM

I recently purchased True Love (the Methoxyestratetraenone one), which I only use on my clothes, after reading up here. (From 'I did gain weight by wearing it' to 'it might cause cancer'.)

I did notice the effects quite blatantly. (Which were interesting, but slightly weird with this product.)

I also noticed sometimes that some residue from a day before on a shirt or a scarf does affect myself and others.
09-11-2022 5:13 AM
HolyDBeast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2022 3:14 AM

From what I’ve been told, mones work and actually last longer on clothes than on the skin. They can even last up to several days. I think some users strategically put different mones on different clothes and use different clothes in different situations in live situations. Pretty advanced lol. Good ol’ mone life. As far as being dirty like smell or something, you can always use cologne to cover.

Evolution.
09-18-2022 3:14 AM
Timothy Chevrolet
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-19-2022 7:17 PM

Some tips I got from Mara at LPMP regarding "cops":

Copulins smell like stinky cheese, rotten fruit, or vinegar, depending upon whom you ask. If you get them in oil and let them dry down for 10 mins on your skin, the smell becomes largely undetectable. BUT, if you use the unscented in a spray, or get it on clothes or hair, the smell never leaves. That's why we recommend copulin products in oil.

I think Cops can certainly be associated with the "dirty" impression. And in my experience its women who pick up on it WAYYY more than men.
09-19-2022 7:17 PM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2022 4:17 PM

I wear aroma fero cops on clothes and I wear dirty primitive on clothes (up to 6 bulb drops).
Great results. No problems.
This is at work too. Lol
09-20-2022 4:17 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-20-2022 7:40 PM

(09-11-2022 5:13 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  I recently purchased True Love (the Methoxyestratetraenone one), which I only use on my clothes, after reading up here. (From 'I did gain weight by wearing it' to 'it might cause cancer'.)

I did notice the effects quite blatantly. (Which were interesting, but slightly weird with this product.)

I also noticed sometimes that some residue from a day before on a shirt or a scarf does affect myself and others.

Off topic but would you mind sharing the weird effects with True Love? Do you mean self-effects?
09-20-2022 7:40 PM

Share This Thread