Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
mones and ... strippers? LOL
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

mones and ... strippers? LOL
11-22-2012 11:57 AM

Someone should go test this out and see if mones can get her to go out of the club with you for FREE Big Grin I think it'd be hilarious lol P idk I just had that thought and am crazy enough to post it I sure hope this won't be against the TOS -.- LOL
11-22-2012 11:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

RE: mones and ... strippers? LOL
11-22-2012 12:42 PM

Also the strippers should use mones and see if they make more money Smile.
11-22-2012 12:42 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-22-2012 2:00 PM

(11-22-2012 12:42 PM)veramis Wrote:  Also the strippers should use mones and see if they make more money Smile.

Some already know.

11-22-2012 2:00 PM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2012 9:55 PM

(11-22-2012 11:57 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Someone should go test this out and see if mones can get her to go out of the club with you for FREE Big Grin I think it'd be hilarious lol P idk I just had that thought and am crazy enough to post it I sure hope this won't be against the TOS -.- LOL

Checkmark, she stuck around for a year...

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-22-2012 9:55 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-22-2012 10:09 PM

LOL well those few bucks for the cover paid off didnt it ;]

(11-22-2012 9:55 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  Checkmark, she stuck around for a year...
11-22-2012 10:09 PM

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2012 12:01 AM

Eh heh heh.... hee hee,... ha... ho ho!

No.
11-23-2012 12:01 AM
idle
Vendor

11-23-2012 7:25 PM

omg.. how did i missed that topic Big Grin

sooo ... been there done that Smile
the problem is that mones are just a small step to making this work..
1)good impression
2)making her believe your a decent guy (so hard as you are already in a strip club).. blame your friend for bringing you in Big Grin
3) dont drink too much and dont pay attention to the other girls.
4) in the end... you might get lucky and she will go out with you after her shift.

happened just once wearing social & feel good mones only.
But one time from all the other times is just a ... miracle...

so i think no mones cant help you out much in a strip club...
as the only think girls are interested there is cash...

my advice is change the club ;)
and dont waste mones on already rotten fruits ;)

Putting the XS back into lifeā„¢
11-23-2012 7:25 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-23-2012 8:14 PM

You can get strippers to go out with you for free without mones.

Gotta have the right attitude. Strippers are a lot to handle, even moreso out of the club. In the club they want dude's cash. Out of the club they want attention. The majority are damaged goods in that most of them have underlying mental issues. Honestly of the strippers I have talked to, they are not really as much fun off the clock as you would think. My younger crazier years.

IME it is their emotional baggage of which they expect after a few dates for you to be their personal psychiatrist. They start off with how fun and exciting they are. Then give you unrealistic goals to put out the good foot. Then later some bullshit story that beckons you to feel sympathy and knight in shining armor them. "Im only doing this for my daughter/son" "I'm going to school" "I will stop dancing when I get X amount of money" blah blah

In reality they enjoy what they do despite what they say.

5 categories
1. out of control party girl/attention whores
2. morals and self respect be damned/ family problems
3. male figure issues (daddy, ex, uncle, etc)
4. drugs/ alcohol
5. diamond in the rough (very rare and occasionally a genuine girl)

To pull a stripper
Take what you think you should do to treat a woman well, and do the complete opposite. Strippers feed off desperation. Nix that quick. I read above to blame one of your friends for bringing you there. Yup. Come up with a reason you are there against your will. Act like you are having a mediocre time. Never have more than 5 singles on the counter/stage at a time. Be prepared to piss off the majority of the other strippers.

When your target is performing, act like you are intently interested, almost mesmerized. Smile alot and make good eye contact. When she is done off stage go back to your buds and forget about her. She will find you. Dont throw cash at her. Tip her, but be reasonable. Play the part of hard working guy that works hard for every penny. make her earn your cash. Forget lapdances. Ignore the other girls who approach you when she leaves. Trust me your target is watching. Dont look at her when she is with another john. Only pay attention to her when she approaches you or is on stage. Develop some common interests and later in the night ask her real name. This is make or break. If she doesnt tell you her real name, forget about it. Never use her real name while she is at work if she tells you. Let her know she is really fun and you would like to see her outside of work sometime as you do not plan to visit much, if ever, again.

Always screw a stripper with a rubber. Spend little money on her but make meaningful conversation. Get to know her ask alot of questions. Plan on a full on onslaught of "poor me" and "Woe is me" type stories. They love to talk about themselves. BUT interrupt every so often and talk about yourself to form some shit in common. Then go back to her. Dont compliment her looks. she gets that every day. Compliment her personality, her sense of humor. Humanize her.

Be prepared to dump her at the first sign of psycho. Do not get attached.
11-23-2012 8:14 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-23-2012 9:51 PM

(11-23-2012 7:25 PM)idle Wrote:  2)making her believe your a decent guy (so hard as you are already in a strip club).. blame your friend for bringing you in Big Grin
3) dont drink too much and dont pay attention to the other girls.

I think both data4 and myself have a LOT of experience in this area. Smile

But, I disagree with idle on a couple of points, which is unusual because I almost always agree with him on everything, and he's an awesome dude!

In fact, we have him to thank for the PheroTruth banner design.

But, I used to hit strip clubs alone, and the "a freind brought me" wasn't an option. What works every bit as good though is to say that you were bored and just wanted to get out for awhile.

And, as to not paying attention to the other women, again I always paid attention to and was polite to most of the girls in the club. Just not while they were on stage, then I completely ignored them.

(11-23-2012 8:14 PM)thundr Wrote:  Gotta have the right attitude. Strippers are a lot to handle, even moreso out of the club. In the club they want dude's cash. Out of the club they want attention. The majority are damaged goods in that most of them have underlying mental issues. Honestly of the strippers I have talked to, they are not really as much fun off the clock as you would think. My younger crazier years.

Damaged goods? Yah think? They really aren't as much fun out of the club, but they are great arm candy and social proofing for bringing to a club that you're a regular at, and other girls will notice and want to get to know you!

(11-23-2012 8:14 PM)thundr Wrote:  5 categories
1. out of control party girl/attention whores
2. morals and self respect be damned/ family problems
3. male figure issues (daddy, ex, uncle, etc)
4. drugs/ alcohol
5. diamond in the rough (very rare and occasionally a genuine girl)

You hit that nail on the head, although in my experince the order is more like 4, 2, 1, 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,5.

Out of probably well over 100 strippers that I knew, I met all of 2 girls that were truly awesome and had their heads on striaght and stripping was only a means to an end

(11-23-2012 8:14 PM)thundr Wrote:  To pull a stripper
Take what you think you should do to treat a woman well, and do the complete opposite. Strippers feed off desperation. Nix that quick. I read above to blame one of your friends for bringing you there. Yup. Come up with a reason you are there against your will. Act like you are having a mediocre time. Never have more than 5 singles on the counter/stage at a time. Be prepared to piss off the majority of the other strippers.

When your target is performing, act like you are intently interested, almost mesmerized. Smile alot and make good eye contact. When she is done off stage go back to your buds and forget about her. She will find you. Dont throw cash at her. Tip her, but be reasonable. Play the part of hard working guy that works hard for every penny. make her earn your cash. Forget lapdances. Ignore the other girls who approach you when she leaves. Trust me your target is watching. Dont look at her when she is with another john. Only pay attention to her when she approaches you or is on stage. Develop some common interests and later in the night ask her real name. This is make or break. If she doesnt tell you her real name, forget about it. Never use her real name while she is at work if she tells you. Let her know she is really fun and you would like to see her outside of work sometime as you do not plan to visit much, if ever, again.

Spend little money on her but make meaningful conversation. Get to know her ask alot of questions. Plan on a full on onslaught of "poor me" and "Woe is me" type stories. They love to talk about themselves. BUT interrupt every so often and talk about yourself to form some shit in common. Then go back to her. Dont compliment her looks. she gets that every day.

And I disagreee with nearly everything above:

Get her name immediately! When she introduces herself as Summer, Winter, Aphrodotte, or whatever and asks your name, tell her it's HERBERT, or BLAINE, or ENGLEBERT, then say "BUT IF YOU'LL TELL ME YOUR REAL NAME I'LL TELL YOU MINE". If that doesn't work, then WRITE HER OFF RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!! It works alomst everytime, and if it doesn't all you're doing is wasting your time!

(11-23-2012 8:14 PM)thundr Wrote:  Always screw a stripper with a rubber.
Compliment her personality, her sense of humor. Humanize her.

Be prepared to dump her at the first sign of psycho. Do not get attached.

Yes to all of of these!

Make her feel like you want to get to know her for her innerself, and not her outer beauty. Guys compliment her on her looks, leer at her and throw money at her all day, every day! Set yourself apart and make her WANT to spend time with you becuse she enjoys it and WANTS to be with you for YOU, not for your money!

Getting laid in a strip club is really not that hard, if you don't make the girls think you're there looking to get laid, and don;t come across as a pervert or needy. And most importantly, make her feelm confident in herself and forget about her low self-esteem!!!!!!!!!!

From one of the last time I went to a strip club, but was asked to leave for being to initimate with one of the girls, and she decided to leave with me. drool
[Image: Biata-Me.gif]

BTW, these were taken in a Red Bull photo booth at a clucb that I was a regular at for many years, until I got banned forever. Nothing to do with this, but was over another girl. What we didn't realize when we took the pics was that they were broadcast to a big screen TV on the wall outside of the booth. When we walked out ther were a large group os guys learing at the TV and a wild roar went up. Big Grin

I was kind of the king around there that night and for awhile after. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-23-2012 9:51 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-23-2012 11:19 PM

lol seems like I unexpectedly started a useful thread @@ XD
11-23-2012 11:19 PM

Share This Thread