Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mones and cold weather
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 57 posts

RE: mones and cold weather
02-07-2013 12:33 AM

(02-06-2013 10:09 PM)veramis Wrote:  Wear a lot of clothes so you are very warm, but don't cover application point. I believe but may not be right that applying lotion then pheromones on top helps with diffusion.

I would also like to say that many people lack 'hits' because they simply apply wrong. If the area is not well ventilated you will not see results rapidly, your diffusion slows greatly.

Greatest movie of all time is Swingers.

In stock: A314, MX 390, MX 297, Ammo, Summer Ammo, P75, P83, A bunch of other AD products, Nude Alpha, AV, Glace, FB Glace, Steve's Entire line minus Domination, L2K v1 and v2, NPA, Scent of Eros, Wolf, Dienone, Hypnotica, and odds are something else I no longer use.
02-07-2013 12:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sw72hw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
130 thanks in 75 posts

02-09-2013 2:07 PM

(02-06-2013 3:46 PM)sikkunt Wrote:  Alright, guys. Thanks for fast and good response. My "problem" has been that it takes a loong time before I see any effects on others when I wear mones (around 6 hours-ish). I've used evolve for a long time, but not many hits the hours straight after application. It gets better after 6 hours tho. I figured that since I live in a cold climate like sw72hw this could be the reason for the "delay". Tried cohesion oil sample with same result.

One thing I could be doing wrong might be the app points. I usually do neck area, I also wear a scarf when I am at the mall, stores etc. Only exposed skin surface is then my face, hair and fingers. any tips here?

Awesome tips man. Just got my order of cohesion spray so gonna try this.

From what I heard, oils are terrible in the cold weather. That maybe the reason why your cohesion took so much longer (like 6 hrs) to get the effect. Cohesion spray may work better. I haven't had a chance to try Evolve (although I have a sample), but it's weird to take 6 hrs to take the effect, if it's spray. Besides, I think 6 hrs would be the time that mones will start to take less of an effect. I find it that I usually start to notice less effects from mones after 4 hours or 5 hours from the initial application.

I don't know about this, but I think if you are walking down the street maybe covering the application point isn't so bad. (Unless you are trying to get hits on the street. In the coldness, it's not really gonna work anyway due to the weather preventing the diffusion.) It will keep the area warmer, which could result in faster diffusion when you are inside. Speaking of which, if you would like to see the result when you are at the mall and your application is neck area, I think taking off scarf in the mall will help you with that.

I haven't heard a lot of people getting result from applying mones in the finger. (Well, I don't think I heard any case of applying mones on the finger) Besides, I don't think fingers are the best application point as they tend to get colder faster than the other areas. From what I know, you should apply mones on the area where your main arteries pass through as blow flow is the key to keep up the heat. Hair is a good place, and I've read quite a few times that people had good results from applying mones on the hair.

I don't know if you know about this, but less is more in many cases. (There are some situations where pherobombing could work though. But mostly no.) I find it that I get better results when I apply not too much. Too much, you may get some unintended results. So if you didn't know about this, you should try applying mones from low dose, say like 1 spray. From there, you should slowly increase the usage until you get the OD (overdose) effect. Then you will know of your sweet spot. What I found it hard is that because of the cold weather, it's so tempting to try using more of the product. Sure they work, but as soon as the mones start to diffuse better indoors, I find it that there were good cases of OD, so try not to fall into that trap. Try not to rush things. Just enjoy your journey and see how the mones work with you. Then you will see the result at one time that you didn't expect. And also mones can only help you so much, so you will still need to do work and stuff like that. (i.e. interacting with people) Just enjoy, relax, and don't get too stressed about it if the mones don't work at some times. I promise you take things slowly, then the result gets better. So far, that's what I uncovered with a little experience I had with mones.

Anyway, this became a long post, and I hope I have helped you rather than telling you what you know already know of. Smile I hope you will be on a great mone journey. Keep us posted with your results.
02-09-2013 2:07 PM
Thanks given by sikkunt
sikkunt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 7 posts

02-10-2013 2:53 PM

(02-09-2013 2:07 PM)sw72hw Wrote:  From what I heard, oils are terrible in the cold weather. That maybe the reason why your cohesion took so much longer (like 6 hrs) to get the effect. Cohesion spray may work better. I haven't had a chance to try Evolve (although I have a sample), but it's weird to take 6 hrs to take the effect, if it's spray. Besides, I think 6 hrs would be the time that mones will start to take less of an effect. I find it that I usually start to notice less effects from mones after 4 hours or 5 hours from the initial application.

I don't know about this, but I think if you are walking down the street maybe covering the application point isn't so bad. (Unless you are trying to get hits on the street. In the coldness, it's not really gonna work anyway due to the weather preventing the diffusion.) It will keep the area warmer, which could result in faster diffusion when you are inside. Speaking of which, if you would like to see the result when you are at the mall and your application is neck area, I think taking off scarf in the mall will help you with that.

I haven't heard a lot of people getting result from applying mones in the finger. (Well, I don't think I heard any case of applying mones on the finger) Besides, I don't think fingers are the best application point as they tend to get colder faster than the other areas. From what I know, you should apply mones on the area where your main arteries pass through as blow flow is the key to keep up the heat. Hair is a good place, and I've read quite a few times that people had good results from applying mones on the hair.

I don't know if you know about this, but less is more in many cases. (There are some situations where pherobombing could work though. But mostly no.) I find it that I get better results when I apply not too much. Too much, you may get some unintended results. So if you didn't know about this, you should try applying mones from low dose, say like 1 spray. From there, you should slowly increase the usage until you get the OD (overdose) effect. Then you will know of your sweet spot. What I found it hard is that because of the cold weather, it's so tempting to try using more of the product. Sure they work, but as soon as the mones start to diffuse better indoors, I find it that there were good cases of OD, so try not to fall into that trap. Try not to rush things. Just enjoy your journey and see how the mones work with you. Then you will see the result at one time that you didn't expect. And also mones can only help you so much, so you will still need to do work and stuff like that. (i.e. interacting with people) Just enjoy, relax, and don't get too stressed about it if the mones don't work at some times. I promise you take things slowly, then the result gets better. So far, that's what I uncovered with a little experience I had with mones.

Anyway, this became a long post, and I hope I have helped you rather than telling you what you know already know of. Smile I hope you will be on a great mone journey. Keep us posted with your results.

Could be me applying the sprays wrong or something so they take longer to "work". gonna spend some time experimenting to find the best places and also the best amount of product to apply. start retesting with lower amount at first. gonna be a fun.

about the hair thing. It could probably work well as an app point since its exposed and cause of heat from the head, but i am too afraid to get bald. I love my hair, bro Smile

yeah, I know that the mones are just kinda the icing on the cake. I gotta do the work myself.

Thanks for a good post, bro. I'll make a journal when I find I have something cool to share Smile
02-10-2013 2:53 PM
Thanks given by sw72hw

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Outside social environments and cold weather Vex 2 223 12-12-2011 9:59 AM
Last Post: Vex