Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mone Storage
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

mone Storage
04-27-2018 7:43 AM

I just wanted to poll how members here store their products? Leaving all those provocatively-named vials on your bathroom vanity counter seems like an invitation for explanations you'd prefer to avoid. Do you have a 'mone bag? A travel pouch with travel sprays? Do you sort by brand, product name, or effect? I tried a product on a whim, I then went mad and bought a whole bunch. Seems to be a common theme. Then you get the serious testers, you know who you are.

Apologies if this is a common question, I tried the search function but the keywords in this search are too generic to return meaningful results. I get the whole "search first" philosophy but be kind!
04-27-2018 7:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: mone Storage
04-27-2018 8:44 AM

Hi Henry,

This is actually a good question. I store some of my mones in a dark bathroom cabinet with some other toiletries, some others I store along with my fragrance collection which is on a shelf within my clothes closet.

I am married, but I keep my mone hobby discrete. My wife has heard of them, but luckily she does not really take it seriously. On_the_quiet Years ago, she once asked me about my vintage bottle of Alpha Maschio. I simply told her it is a fragrance in my collection. It did help that AM comes in a bottle which does look like a perfume. The labeling is discrete. As for others that are not so discrete e.g., Dirty Primitive (depicts man/woman stick figures in doggiestyle copulation on label), I keep hidden behind other bottles of fragrances. As for emergency situations i.e., the surprise springtime clean-up of clothes closets, I can store my collection in the padlocked basement cell which also is climate controlled and dark.

In summary, I try to keep them away from excessive heat and from light exposure. I also aim for discretion.
04-27-2018 8:44 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-27-2018 8:54 AM

I've got 3 separate cabinets in me closet. And me closet is lockable. If the chicks I bring to me house wanna check it, I'd have them to talk to me lawyer. Lol. Am messing. But so far no chick ever asked me yet. So... Smile And if ya know m3z am that guys who's always single. Smile
04-27-2018 8:54 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-27-2018 9:02 AM

I have a couple of drawers in a bathroom cabinet (frightening how many products I have that I really don't use but can't bring myself to get rid of.) I'm also married but like TheManInTheFedora, my bride just sees the pheromones as being like a scent. I've actually been very open with her about my pheromone use and she just isn't interested in the art, science and hobby that is pheromones.

With GF's in the past, I just had them sitting around in the bathroom in a drawer and if they asked I'd respond honestly but none seemed to actually believe that they were being influenced by pheromones. Made it more fun for me to watch their reactions to the various products and knowing that they knew I was using them but that they just didn't think they were really working. So happy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-27-2018 9:02 AM

Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2018 5:13 PM

I keep all in original box in my room under my bed. Soon i will buy an essential oil box from ebay. Search "essential oil box" you will see many different designs with different size of slots. Its good to have if you have too many and want to keep all in same place.
04-27-2018 5:13 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-27-2018 5:33 PM

A few ladies have keys to my house (yes, it does require a lot of co-ordination to avoid train crashes), so I store mine in a safe box hidden in my bedroom. My "daily mones" are usually kept in a drawer, in a sealed plastic container, inside unmarked tests dials.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-27-2018 5:33 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-27-2018 6:15 PM

I keep mine in my sock and boxer drawers. I dont get visitors and my wife knows about them. So it's pretty simple for me.

On the go. I have a small bag for travel. Its water proof and zippered.

I keep my to go out at night and eat stuff in there. Its kept in my office and gym bag when I'm on the go to and from work and on the go.
04-27-2018 6:15 PM
VSkayp
1+ Year Field Experience

Rep Post

10-03-2020 7:53 PM

I found a solid essential oil box that hold most of my mones on Etsy of all places and I think its a big step up. I used to keep them in a nice enough lidded cardboard box, but it was wayyy too tight for most of it, I can keep this much more organized.

I use the mini syringe for topical application of Cops.
I'm incredibly pleased with the result, Anyone else have pics of their storage solutions?

“To stand up straight with your shoulders back is to accept the terrible responsibility of life, with eyes wide open. It means deciding to voluntarily transform the chaos of potential into the realities of habitable order.”

- Jordan B. Peterson
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2020 8:01 PM by VSkayp.)
10-03-2020 7:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mones storage bobbyd 2 1,781 03-13-2012 9:10 AM
Last Post: halo0073