Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
lovescents pheromones
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

lovescents pheromones
08-10-2009 12:58 AM

Love Scents has been around for some time and carries a full line of pheromones for both men and women.

They are the exclusice supplier of Scent of Eros created by James V. Kohl, which is a fantastic product and shoud be a part of any pheromone enthusiasts arsenol.

You can find their full selection of products here:

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 2:00 PM by mark-in-dallas.)
08-10-2009 12:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: lovescents pheromones
08-13-2009 6:01 AM

Ahhh Lovescent. Gotta Love them.

I enjoy Scent of Eros for women very much. For me its more social and really works well at drawing people in and creating a friendly open good times atmosphere.

JVKohl the creator of Scent of Eros is a trusted member of the Pheromone community as well as a man who has done endless valuable research on the subject.

He sells a great book on the subject of mones which you can find here >>>> as well as on amazon and other vendors online.

If your into pheromones and want to learn more this is a must read.

Back to Love scent Smile

I also really love Essence of Woman . Copulins are a important componant in a womens mone arsenal and there are very few if any pure no cover scent added copulin formulas out there. While Essence of Woman does have scent issues and is not the best of quality it does get the job done and I will talk about copulins more up in the ladies section later.

I have tried most of the other products in the womens section of Love scent over the years and these two are the ones I always head back to buy more of.

Please feel free to share your opinions and favorites.

Tisha
08-13-2009 6:01 AM
Curiouschic
~*Bond's Favorite Toy*~

Rep Post

08-21-2009 11:58 AM

I will post Smile Not an expert by any means, especially with Love scents products.

I have ordered Essence of Woman from them and there service was fantastic. Got it quick and away I went. I am in Canada, so I am always worried about shipping etc. I had no problem there. They also threw in a tester which was very nice of them. I have only ordered once, but have gone back a couple of times to place an order as they have some WICKED sales that go on there.

They are definetly on my list for next phero order...

Now with regards to Essence of Woman . I am a younger one, havent used a lot of BC, and I do produce a VERY good amount of natural copulins. Having said this. I just couldnt get the trick of straight Essence of Woman down enough that it was worth the time and stank Big Grin

I have found, for me, that Essence of Woman mixed with scent is much easier. SO having said that. If you try Essence of Woman a give it a good go, but just cant make it work...dont ditch cops altogether. There are other options for us ladies!

Oh and ALSO, dont toss your Essence of Woman , if you cant get it to work! There are many ladies who would love to take it off your hands Smile So if you are unsure if you should give Essense of a Women from Love scents a try, DO IT! There are lots of lovely ladies willing to help you through the hurdle to get you into copulin lovin zone...

I totally think I just rambeld, sorry Big Grin
08-21-2009 11:58 AM
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-29-2009 11:11 PM

One of my all time favorite mixes is 5 drops of Essence of Woman (wrists and both sides of the neck and use the back of my hand to rub it into my neck) and 3 drops of Primal/women right below my Essence of Woman wrist application. Let cool down then spritz alcohol perfume on wrists and neck to help hide the Essence of Woman smell. Whenever I wear this mix men and woman just come up to me and talk talk talk. I have had numerous men and women gush about how pretty i am and all sorts of compliments about the way I look or what I'm wearing. I think people are trying to figure out why they are so drawn to me when I have this on so they attribute it to physical things but a lot of times I have been in sweats which are apparently quite sexy. Women are friendly and seem to naturally respect me. A ton of Deer in the headlights and obvious interest and attraction from men. I can't gush enough about the amount of attention I get when I am wearing this, which is quite exceptional because I am very introverted in person and people often find me to be standoffish at first I've been told. Not with this everyone wants to be by me and get to know me, I love it!
08-29-2009 11:11 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

09-19-2009 1:36 PM

My old standbys are New Pheromone Additive, Scent of Eros and the Love Scent variant of A314. If everything else went south I could still wander through life happy with those three products. Unscented The Edge is also excellent and I'd still be using it if I didn't prefer mixing New Pheromone Additive with colognes. The Edge is every bit as good as New Pheromone Additive but is diluted for direct skin application.

Been buying from Love Scent for 6 years and I have to award them Gegogi's best of the best customer service award: fastest shipping and prompt response if there is a problem. And the only problems I've had were bottles leaking in shipping. Not really Love Scent fault but they quickly sent me a new product! Now the Love Scent forum ain't so great and turned into a black-hole years ago, but then, that's why we've all here. Luckily the Love Scent product site lives on (could use a makeover).

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
09-19-2009 1:36 PM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-06-2010 5:09 PM

Yes, Scent Of Eros for men scented and New Pheromone Additive/m were my first phero purchases. I was very happy to have gotten and tested Scent Of Eros first, for I saw how effective it really was and made me a believer of the effectiveness of Pheromones in general.

Very chatty responses indeed. The first hit I got from it was from a cousin of mine, we were talking about something, and shortly after, she just wouldn't shut up, and it was like her mouth had taken a life of its own. It was funny, and made me wonder what was up with her. It didn't hit me 'till like a while later, that it was the Scent of Eros working. From that moment on, I was a believer.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 9:36 PM by DssMaster.)
05-06-2010 5:09 PM
brunosbm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2011 12:44 PM

(08-10-2009 12:58 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Love Scents has been around for some time and carries a full line of pheromones for both men and women.

They are the exclusice supplier of Scent of Eros created by James V. Kohl, which is a fantastic product and shoud be a part of any pheromone enthusiasts arsenol.

You can find their full selection of products here:

Hi Mark, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I'd like to know about the possibilty of blending Aqua Vitae and Scent of Eros.

I've already bought Aqua Vitae, but I have to wait because I live in Brazil. I'm 31, white, good looking. I don't have any type of difficulty to talk to girls, but I really like to know them, before doing anything. That's what I want: more women talking to me, so I'd have the control of the situation, with some alpha, of course. Do you think only AV works for me?

P.S.: I 've never worn any type of pheromone cologny in my life, could you help me?
01-17-2011 12:44 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-17-2011 1:51 PM

Hey brunosbm, I just replied to you in the Aqua Vitae thread.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-17-2011 1:51 PM
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2011 2:16 PM

Does Love Scent have samples for women? I only see sample packets for men. Sad
03-02-2011 2:16 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

03-02-2011 3:54 PM

They used to have some .....

simply ask on their forum adressed to Tammy or Bruce !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
03-02-2011 3:54 PM

Share This Thread