Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
liquid cheetos
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

liquid cheetos
04-24-2015 7:41 AM

So my order came in last Monday but got admitted into the hospital that Wednesday so I'm testing my sob on my follow up appointment one spray side of neck it's been ten minutes I don't really feel anything personally so far while I wait for my ride outside because that scent of whatever is in it was like a punch to the face like stale cheetos on a summer day.... and I have on fendi 2 cologne as a cover so we shall see
04-24-2015 7:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: liquid cheetos
04-24-2015 7:50 AM

(04-24-2015 7:41 AM)flacowww Wrote:  So my order came in last Monday but got admitted into the hospital that Wednesday so I'm testing my sob on my follow up appointment one spray side of neck it's been ten minutes I don't really feel anything personally so far while I wait for my ride outside because that scent of whatever is in it was like a punch to the face like stale cheetos on a summer day.... and I have on fendi 2 cologne as a cover so we shall see

Most posts about SOB mention the strong scent. Armani Code is great cover, but also be aware that some people love that "stale cheetos" scent.

Unscented?

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-24-2015 7:50 AM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: liquid cheetos
04-24-2015 9:10 AM

Yea I went with unscented I get everything unscented because I own so much cologne I'm not saying sob is a bad product as I haven't truly tested it yet but that smell was a surprise lol.I've read about ascends odor but wasn't expecting this with sob this is the first product I've ever owned that I can smell. I'm sure once I can get a feel for it and get a grasp it will be in my rotation as I'm a fan of steves juices
04-24-2015 9:10 AM

Share This Thread