Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just got my erox..
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

just got my erox..
08-14-2013 9:02 PM

i ordered 2 since it was half off. it was like buying one getting one free, but i swear i remember it being cheaper when it was first introduced. like 40 bucks or something. anywho... i got 2 and i noticed they had different caps. both black but one had a different texture and a tad more shiney. so i smelled both and they were a bit off from each other. i sprayed each on either arm and i did noticed a sublte difference in smell between the two. at first i wasnt super keen on the scent, but after using it for 2 days ive grown to actually really really like it alot. and....... so now how things went on those 2 days...

thing is... it never did go anywhere. but the 2 times ive tried it i was looking for overtly sexual reactions like i do with the none, or even Androsterone products. and i just got freindly as the theme. got a few thank yous, and Sirs but not in a respect way, just a freindly way. the days went smooth, i didnt feel off, didnt get any negative reactions, all in all it was kinda chill days even though they where busy. ill try this bottle a few more times and see if i can figure this one out, then ill try the other bottle to see if theres a difference since they smell a lil different. but so far, to use this as a sexy mix like possess alpha, ammo, even lovey ones like certo, its not even close. it kinda reminds me of instant shine, where instant shine doesnt do much for me as far as attraction, just keeps things light.

i really had high hopes for this one, but its either not happening, or im having trouble figuring this one out. i went 3 sprays both times, ill go 2 this time, maybe i ghosted or something, but i doubt it.
08-14-2013 9:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ZB pmones, 20 Franc, Sensasian, crowdgather

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

RE: just got my erox..
08-15-2013 8:15 PM

ok third try, different bottle, 3 sprays, similar results....

erox has been kinda odd. it says it causes arousal, so maybe im getting some negative reactions because of how they are interpreting this arousal?? an example... i was shut down, when i was just helping a girl out, being super freindly, curtious, professional, etc. and she reacted to me like i was trying to hit on her. she shut me down and said ill let u know if i need help?? huh?? i laughed a little out loud, cause i coudnt hold it in. i wasnt sure if she thought i was flirting, or she was having a guilt trip for being turned on by me. it was kinda odd. i would place her at about 28 yrs old, and cute, decent looking. but her reaction was kinda a diss... never had the door shut that hard with other mixes.

had a lot of sir, so hows buisness, has it been busy, etc. alot of times they would tell me to have a nice day before i could get the words out, and they are the customer. it seems to have a relaxing vibe, mellow, keeps things easy. did have some IOIs but they were few and far between. but when i had them, they seemed genuine. mostly from older ladies. younger teens seemed either disinterested, or intimidated, almost as if i was unatainable maybe? not sure.

people im familiar with like coworkers just reacted like theyve known me forever (still the new guy there though). they seem relaxed, and willing to just speak thier peace and let me do the same.

self effects are good. im a bit cocky, bit more talkative, no anxiety, and also alot more selective with who i show intrest with. im just less in the mood for flirty banter compared to my other mixes. i just go with the flow and its not bad in that respect. ill have to reset and go without mones for a week. get used to that before giving erox an honest try. but before i do i wanna try none with it and then cops the next day, just to see if it changes the reactions im used to getting with none or cops. maybe itll help figure it out if i can guage how it tweaks something im familiar with.
08-15-2013 8:15 PM
Thanks given by 20 Franc, ZB pmones, Sensasian
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 555
Thanks received:
422 thanks in 163 posts

08-16-2013 2:22 AM

Very interested in hearing what happens when you add some none..

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
08-16-2013 2:22 AM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

08-17-2013 9:02 PM

tried erox again today at 2 sprays before taking the next 2 days off. at 2 sprays the "intimidation" factor seemed to have mellowed out. still hard to make eye contact with most women. its like they turn shy all of a sudden. we are face to face practically and they just have their heads down, avoiding looking me in the face. talking\responding but not looking up. ive caught them get a glimpse while im doing something like counting cash, but then look down as soon as i look up to make eye contact or give them change. with 3 sprays its pretty crazy, with 2 its more mellow. maybe i did overdose????

im starting to think that the disses are because i "didnt" flirt??. i was curtious and professional and was legit just trying to help them out. where as with a none mix i tend to be more overtly flirty, so its like a compliment to them i guess. i dont want to come off conceited, but im not an ugly guy, so i do get away with some heavy flirting from time to time when i have a Androsterone or none mix. i get the green lite alot more often, and they approach me to linger and ask questions etc. with erox, its like they are intimidated. i can see erox being very buisness like, similar to a314 from what ive read. havent used a corporate or buisness mix personally, but i would think erox could fit the bill. only get the weird stand offish attitudes from strangers, not coworkers. coworkers treat me like a boss. so it has to be the er303 stuff, cause i doubt its the other mones EST and adrostianone.

im almost thinking going the other way with this one, and adding a spray of glace to soften it up. i havent used none with it yet, but it might be toooo over whelming considering the effects so far...

but... after some consideration, and more time with it, it isnt to shabby. specially for the self effects. it makes me kinda cocky, and upbeat, im not caring about the negative reactions, or disses. i dont care that there are less IOIs. plus im not a lil pervy dog trying to hit on all the ladies like Androsterone and none mixes do., people that are familiar with me, tend to do things for me and are nicer, it has a boss like vibe to it.. but for attractions, it hasnt hit yet(or maybe its working too good?) ....

ill use it for another week to get real familair with the reactions, going 2 sprays, then down to 1 spray before reseting and using no mones.
08-17-2013 9:02 PM
Thanks given by scorpio69, 20 Franc, ZB pmones, Sensasian
Sensasian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 10 posts

08-21-2013 12:59 AM

Hey spamz,

I also received my Erox last week I agree with you on the self effect but it is quite weak compare to other mones to get the job done with other people. I am still trying to figure it out with my sweet spot as well but I am not seeing much reactions from 1 spray to 5 sprays Sad
08-21-2013 12:59 AM

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

08-21-2013 8:59 PM

yeah... im going no mones next week see if i get similar results or not. the few hits ive had with erox have been pretty legit, kinda on a deeper attraction level. but im not sure if its erox or not. thus going no mones for a few days, see if what im getting is from erox.

i might even put some erox in a togo bottle, do some side by side, half day testing. that way i cant blame my mood from one day to the next for certain reactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 1:24 AM by spamz.)
08-21-2013 8:59 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

08-23-2013 4:51 PM

ok.. i went 4 sprays yesterday with just erox, and had some really good self effects for the first hour or so...i was energetic for the first half hour, upbeat, smiley, then for about 45 minutes or so afterwards i had a feeling of just well being, like being in love, a crush, high on life, etc. then i got the depressed feelings like a bad break up after that initial hour or 2. so at 4 sprays im really feeling what i assume is the androstianone depressing effects. for me it seemed like a state of mind. every so often when i got low, id get a good hit, some flirting and id catch myself feeling that elated loving feeling again for a brief moment. its when i was alone that i would get really down. at 4 sprays though i had some really really good reactions. less subtle, and apparent that there was interest, lots of closeness, brushing against,obvious and deliberate hands touching when exchanging money, etc.... all with no effort on my part. even when i was feeling low. by the end of the day i was fine, the sad feelings didnt linger.

now im going to reset and just go mone free for the next few days. guage the difference in general, but ill really notice is with co workers. i think erox really brought out a closeness between me and my coworkers. maybe this closeness is what makes the strangers get shy? their walls are down, so they feel exposed? thus the avoidance of eye contact, so as not to "give away" anything since they feel vulnerable?? i sense the attraction, i see them look at me from my peripheral, etc, so this could be whats happening.
i will try erox in a more social setting after the reset outside of work. just havent had a chance. i do like the self effects at 2 or 3 sprays though.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 4:54 PM by spamz.)
08-23-2013 4:51 PM
Thanks given by ZB pmones
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

09-07-2013 9:11 PM

ok. i went mone free the past few days, then used erox today to reconfirm what i had already assumed and although it isnt a super sexy mix, there is something to it. it just creates a nice calm atmosphere. guys are buddy buddy, and girls are at a good level of comfort. and that comfort is where i can use to my advantage to be able to build a stronger connection.

the past few days without mones, i still get some flirty behavior, hair flips, looks from afar, etc. but with erox there is more physical contact, and excuses to come close or ask for help etc. eye contact is the same, some girls will make good eye contact others are just shy i guess, same with or without erox. without erox i notice coworkers and people that are familiar can get edgy and impatient, but with erox they are calmer and less inclined to be jerks.

i do notice self effects, which i like. so for that reason alone i like erox, and think its worth it at the sale price, not full price.

so the positives...
self effects, i get that calm, centered, dont care feeling. at 4 sprays i feel real good for an hour or so.
makes people comfortable, more of a social mix i would say
smells reall nice. ive come to really love the scent.
like how it sprays, i can depress the pump half way and get only half, its a more narrow mist, so less waste, solid atomizer
negatives......
not overtly sexual
very very subtle to notice any effects, specially if looking for hits
cant see how much is left, bottle is solid black
at 4 solid sprays and over, i got that androstianone depressed feeling after the initial great feeling, but only last a few hours.

although the positives out weigh then negatives, its not worth the full price in my opinion. even with the bigger size bottle. i swear it was 10 dollars cheaper in its inception cause i remember wanting to try it?? maybe at 50 bucks id buy it again after exhausting other mixes and vendors. its advertised as sexual but id say more social, and uplifting. not sure the er303 stuff is doing much if anything, but the other 2 molecules seem to be doing what they are supposed to. im not a big fan of mixing already made mixes, but maybe if there is another sale ill buy some none or Androsterone to add to this see what happens.
09-07-2013 9:11 PM
Thanks given by ZB pmones

Share This Thread