Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
jimmy choo Ice
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

jimmy choo Ice
04-04-2019 3:31 PM

I don't like it personally though I don't mind it either but I have seen 3 women getting crazy about it.
First is my GF, she is really hard to please with scent, I think I made her smell almost every perfume available in the stores where I live at that point. 95% of them she doesn't like if not more. So when she likes something it really means something.

I didn't take her preference seriously until the 3rd women came in the picture, The 2nd was my GF's mom.
The 3rd woman is a friend of mine that is crazy about perfumes, she likes a lot of them but was looking for something specific that would make her go insane Girl_crazy
So I was in a store making her smell the usual stuff until I said to myself I may try jimmy choo ice (not blue made a mistake) to see her reaction. And wow I didn't expected it, it was exactly what she was looking for, and she went crazy about it sniffing it for 20 mins every 2 sec.

I haven't tested with more women yet though as I didn't think it could be that great but it could be on par with perfume like One million which to me get the most likes, I haven't seen any women disliking this perfume.

If you guys are willing to test it that would great. I'm not sure it would please the older women (>40) as much as the young though. It seems to give some kind of cuddly teddy bear thought to women. So not sure it could lead to sex either but well you never know Gamer1

edit: I made a mistake when I first wrote the post it's not Jimmy Blue but Jimmy Ice
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019 5:02 AM by WereWolf666.)
04-04-2019 3:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread