Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
items held by customs
briann
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

items held by customs
12-11-2012 5:15 AM

hi, anyone had problems by customs. My items has been held by customs for over a week and a half now and they are telling me nothing except that the health department needs to inspect them.

Anyone had similar problems!!!
12-11-2012 5:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: items held by customs
12-11-2012 8:17 AM

What country? It happens. Customs won't look at everything, but the small percent they do they really take an interest in. There's nothing you can do but wait, and call them occasionally to see the status and ask if they would like you to send them information on the products. In the situation where the item is stuck at customs and not because it is being inspected, you can usually call and ask them to get moving on the package.
12-11-2012 8:17 AM
abrave
A Brave not a Squaw

Rep Post

12-11-2012 6:06 PM

just curious,

which company did you order from?

and where are you?

when I ordered from Love Potion, it took ages to get here, but they came after about a month, I'm in Sydney, AUS.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journey-of-a-brave
What's in my Quiver:
Glace
Corprotivo
SS4M
A314
Turn Up The Heat
Scent of Eros
Iconic Tonic
Pinnacle
Thunder
Teddy Man 2
Wolf
Aquae Vitae
12-11-2012 6:06 PM
briann
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2012 11:19 AM

I am from malta, ordered from USA and used fedex. Usually when ordering from other sites and using other couriers, they are here in 5 days, and they pass customs quickly. Today I was contacted by the customs that after intensive review, they were released, 2 weeks after they got here.- 2 weeks for a review!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 11:19 AM by briann.)
12-12-2012 11:19 AM
SteveO
Vendor

12-12-2012 9:22 PM

(12-12-2012 11:19 AM)briann Wrote:  I am from malta, ordered from USA and used fedex. Usually when ordering from other sites and using other couriers, they are here in 5 days, and they pass customs quickly. Today I was contacted by the customs that after intensive review, they were released, 2 weeks after they got here.- 2 weeks for a review!

That really sucks and I wish I had a better answer than that. Really I do whatever I can to ensure they get through the customs process pretty well. I use the correct declarations and am descriptive as possible. Some orders get through in a hot second and others just get stopped and checked. Then again it is the holiday season too.

Sorry that it happened though

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
12-12-2012 9:22 PM

briann
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2012 8:37 AM

(12-12-2012 9:22 PM)SteveO Wrote:  That really sucks and I wish I had a better answer than that. Really I do whatever I can to ensure they get through the customs process pretty well. I use the correct declarations and am descriptive as possible. Some orders get through in a hot second and others just get stopped and checked. Then again it is the holiday season too.

Sorry that it happened though

I received them today. I need to make it clear that it is not because of the company, it was a coincidence that it happened with my first order because now they told me that they did a sample random batch check. But it still took them two weeks to review as I think they did not know about them.

BTW. Thank you SteveO for the samples and the Christmas bells ;-)
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 8:40 AM by briann.)
12-13-2012 8:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I got banned from PheremoneXS for returning too many items...? tdctdc 13 6,865 11-13-2014 9:50 AM
Last Post: Pheroman