Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

introduction, notes on waves of passion, and new things
lovevibe
Inactive Account

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

introduction, notes on waves of passion, and new things
09-06-2016 6:41 PM

hi, folks.

i was on here a while back, used most of the alpha mas/certo/l2k with some of that left from back when. the alpha dream stuff as turned me on to a few years ago.

i started off with New Pheromone Additive, got a good hit that was not coincidental, and wrote it off as not for beginners. i used alpha dream stuff which i got some status and sex hit from. then went to m512, which seemed to intensify heat when already in the bedroom. some wild stuff there! after that i got off into core and such, which ran my ex girlfriend crazy causing her to squirt in cummy waves.

now i have revisited New Pheromone Additive. i was mixing it. but now i will be wearing it under my fall/winter scent of ralph lauren supreme oud. two drops after testing seems a sweet spot.

women have fidgeted more, pulling rings on and off and fucking ring with finger and obviously turned on despite mentioning b/f. on sunday when hanging out with some friends, an attractive older woman who expressed only slight interest before was sitting while i stood talking. she showed me how the valve had gone out in her vacuum cleaner and gave me a boobshot of her bosoms quite unselfconsciously.

also, at a meeting i was at yesterday and in a crowd of thirty or so people, some man came in, immediately looked at me for no real reason, and asked if i was running the meeting. he was about six feet away from me, and i wonder if the New Pheromone Additive threw the alpha scent his way.

besides flirtiness both coy and overt and last night guy, there are other status indications where women and men think of me as being very high status.

it's almost like this time around New Pheromone Additive is doing what alpha mas used to do. being 40, i am considering trying three drops when i am at a place conducive to potential action. will probably continue to run two drops for a while to establish a baseline and see what is going on and what is not.

glad to be back on here . . . Smile
09-06-2016 6:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2568
Thanks received:
1977 thanks in 906 posts

RE: introduction, notes on waves of passion, and new things
09-06-2016 7:07 PM

I think the mones we wear affect our body language and aura which is why we percieve hits from distances like the man who walked into the meeting and asked if you were running it.
09-06-2016 7:07 PM
Thanks given by lovevibe
lovevibe
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-07-2016 7:38 AM

(09-06-2016 7:07 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I think the mones we wear affect our body language and aura which is why we percieve hits from distances like the man who walked into the meeting and asked if you were running it.

I wondered if that could have possibly been a factor from a few feet away. I mean, there were a bunch of other people in the room. And he zoomed in on me. Wonder if anything like this has happened to anybody else on here with -none unexpectedly.

Would very much like to see other stories. This forum is interesting.
09-07-2016 7:38 AM
lovevibe
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

rental car branch manager discount and inappropriate kissing
09-07-2016 7:43 AM

(09-06-2016 7:07 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I think the mones we wear affect our body language and aura which is why we percieve hits from distances like the man who walked into the meeting and asked if you were running it.

And I went to take my rental car back yesterday.

2 New Pheromone Additive, usual cover.

Attractive late 20s early 30s branch manager completely took a shine to me and waived the, like, 300 dollar rental fee! She enjoyed our phone conversation. I had the usual New Pheromone Additive on, and that might have well tipped things over the edge.

Not proof as correlation does not indicate causation, but certainly suggestive.

Then today while wearing, supremely attractive 18, 19 year old hugged me tight and we looked at each others' mouths, obviously wanting to. But we could not due to the nature of my work.

It is absolutely bizzare that such things are happening. Didn't have this happening last time I tried New Pheromone Additive.

Boast
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 12:23 PM by lovevibe.)
09-07-2016 7:43 AM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 43 posts

10-03-2016 2:35 PM

(09-06-2016 6:41 PM)lovevibe Wrote:  hi, folks.

i was on here a while back, used most of the alpha mas/certo/l2k with some of that left from back when. the alpha dream stuff as turned me on to a few years ago.

i started off with New Pheromone Additive, got a good hit that was not coincidental, and wrote it off as not for beginners. i used alpha dream stuff which i got some status and sex hit from. then went to m512, which seemed to intensify heat when already in the bedroom. some wild stuff there! after that i got off into core and such, which ran my ex girlfriend crazy causing her to squirt in cummy waves.

now i have revisited New Pheromone Additive. i was mixing it. but now i will be wearing it under my fall/winter scent of ralph lauren supreme oud. two drops after testing seems a sweet spot.

women have fidgeted more, pulling rings on and off and fucking ring with finger and obviously turned on despite mentioning b/f. on sunday when hanging out with some friends, an attractive older woman who expressed only slight interest before was sitting while i stood talking. she showed me how the valve had gone out in her vacuum cleaner and gave me a boobshot of her bosoms quite unselfconsciously.

also, at a meeting i was at yesterday and in a crowd of thirty or so people, some man came in, immediately looked at me for no real reason, and asked if i was running the meeting. he was about six feet away from me, and i wonder if the New Pheromone Additive threw the alpha scent his way.

besides flirtiness both coy and overt and last night guy, there are other status indications where women and men think of me as being very high status.

it's almost like this time around New Pheromone Additive is doing what alpha mas used to do. being 40, i am considering trying three drops when i am at a place conducive to potential action. will probably continue to run two drops for a while to establish a baseline and see what is going on and what is not.

glad to be back on here . . . Smile

And I have reclaimed my old screen name on here from back in the day!

I have also, also, gone with Apex Pheromone's new Manimal oil. Maybe Thundr or somebody could tell us more about this stuff? Smile. Should be in in about a week. Will mess with New Pheromone Additive in the meantime.

Today, I had a hottie sniff my cologne (Supreme Oud with New Pheromone Additive). Her eyes dilated. She asked me if I was going to the usual place for coffee with a sly look.

Will go by the house for condoms first, heh.
10-03-2016 2:35 PM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 800
Thanks received:
1216 thanks in 525 posts

10-04-2016 12:56 AM

Welcome back !
10-04-2016 12:56 AM
Thanks given by doctorlove
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 43 posts

10-04-2016 11:00 AM

(10-04-2016 12:56 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Welcome back !

About to read the manimal links somebody fastforwarded me to right now! Smile
10-04-2016 11:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Well... *waves* TearsOfJoy 11 3,687 08-21-2009 11:03 AM
Last Post: Curiouschic