Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

instant honesty worth it?
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 39 posts

01-16-2014 11:21 PM

I just started trying AD products. I must say I love a314.
I also have a togo of instant honesty. the full price is like 119 for a 30 ml bottle. is this worth it? or is there better and cheaper products that do the same thing? not really understanding the high prices for these.. i can somewhat understand a314 since its their flagship and i have found there is nothing really like it but instant honesty??? doesnt seem like it.. anyone with experience using it?
01-16-2014 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1473
Thanks received:
1312 thanks in 669 posts

RE: instant honesty worth it?
01-17-2014 1:07 AM

(01-16-2014 11:21 PM)kenjhow Wrote:  I just started trying AD products. I must say I love a314.
I also have a togo of instant honesty. the full price is like 119 for a 30 ml bottle. is this worth it? or is there better and cheaper products that do the same thing? not really understanding the high prices for these.. i can somewhat understand a314 since its their flagship and i have found there is nothing really like it but instant honesty??? doesnt seem like it.. anyone with experience using it?

I haven't used it, but my understanding is that it's just a mix of alpha and beta androstenol, heavy on the beta androstenol. I'm thinking you'd be better off mixing your own.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-17-2014 1:07 AM
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 133
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 242 posts

01-17-2014 1:35 AM

They are expensive now. Just get some togos for testing purposes . And then decide.

To often like oils on my skin after I shave and do A314 for work and add some AD for certain effects. Mostly A314 2drops is awesome . Depends what I'm looking for. Talk or trust.

You can get socials like glacé or A22 which work great , have an abundance of mones. But in the end you have so many mones on you that you are a confusion ball of smell.

The AD products are specific and they do as they say.

Today I was working at home so I put 2 dr of C4 and 2 dr of X22.i like it on myself and always get great respect. This combo always protects wellso when I go to Home Depot I always get help. Now when I Spray Instant Honesty on this mix it is night and day. People start opening me, regardless of how aggressive the C4 is. Went out to do some errands and everyone was so freindly so me. Instant Honesty over ran the mix at just a few mcgs.

Get them in togos for now. But a great start. Buying all in one mones won't teach you the way .

I love L2k and other pre fab but recommend that you start with these basic goods.
Just for fun, try the other " I'm a jerk " brands mostly puppy pee jerk

Then put a spray of instant Jerk on from AD and you will see . I'm 6' and muscular and people want to get in a situation with me. Threw Instant Jerk out.

Get some togos. And try them for specific purposes. If you just want a social get some glass .

Instant Honesty I highly recommend . Any mix you have , add that and it will smooth it. Just 1 spray will turn your concoction around
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 1:47 AM by Fishdude.)
01-17-2014 1:35 AM
PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
182 thanks in 84 posts

01-18-2014 5:24 AM

Try the togo like fishdude said and see how well it works for your chemistry... As a previous loyal customer to AD I cannot justify to myself spending that amount of money on a social.. Even the togo tbh. If its not mixing amazingly with your chemistry, try Instant shine, maybe CORE, and if u want something close to Instant Honesty and relatively cheap then ConnectionXS from SteveO (former staff member in AD but alas not anymore for good reason)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Androtics Direct:
Putatives: P74 (5.0mcg, 6% Akuto), P75 (2.5mcg, 20% Neroli), P83 (10mcg, 6% Akuto), P79 (5.0mg, 6% Akuto), P91 (2.5mcg, 6% Neroli), P106 (12.5mcg, 6% Akuto)
Molecules: Molecule A (10.0mcg, 6% Akuto), Molecule C (10.0mcg, 6% Grapefruit), Androestenone (2.5mcg, 6% Akuto)
Experimental Mixes: MX297 (Batch#902), MX391-MX394, MX406, MX407, MX410, MX411, MX413.
Consumer line: TUTH (1x), A314 oil (rev23), IO (1x), IS (2x), IG.
PheromoneXS:
Ascend (FXS with cops and Oud's with cops), Bliss FXS, Cohesion FXS, Connections FXS, Evolve (oud + FXS), Flirt FXS, Taboo FXS, XIST FXS + SOB & Vibe samples.
thundr:
CORE (Fury), Imprint + Emperor sample
LAL:
Wolf and Nude Wolf scented + AV sample
01-18-2014 5:24 AM
leon333
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
203 thanks in 130 posts

01-18-2014 5:41 PM

try connectionXS from pheromonexs,it's the same like Instant Honesty but more potent and cheap too.i recommend get yourself some performer's alcohol from androtics and dilute connectionXS a little bit,because it stink so bad.i covered with robust cologne and it still stink
01-18-2014 5:41 PM
Thanks given by sushi

photogeek
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 29 posts

01-20-2014 11:03 AM

Instant Honesty is a good product but not worth $120. It's insane and pathetic that they would charge such prices. Get a to go for testing, just so you can say you tried it. But to be fair, Steve's Connections from PheromoneXS is very good, very well balanced and to me, it's just like AD's Come Talk To Me but cheaper, easier to make and VERY potent. I've found it to be a very consistent and solid product. Just be careful how you use it otherwise you'll get diarrhea of the mouth ;)
01-20-2014 11:03 AM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 7 posts

01-20-2014 6:18 PM

having extensively tested instant honesty and dosed over 500mcg of alpha and beta nol in one sitting.... let me say this.

I used to buy Androtics instant honesty 4x and 4x instant shine.

It is a good product, you will not believe what you will hear people say... I mean.. it has ruined friendships for me because people lose their internal filter.

It is something like 80Beta/20Alpha nol, and a range for 1X strength in the 15mcg beta to 7.5mcg alpha range per spray... from what i remember I did think at one point there was a little TAA molecule in there as a phero lube to keep the mood positive.

but it can be easily mixed, but do not do what I used to. It will exhaust your brain and you will have to take a hydrogen peroxide bath when you get home.

also, it has a VERY short half life, perhaps 45 minutes for effects, I used to carry a damp cloth with peroxide and wipe application spots then reapply after 45 minutes.

It worked well with TAA/5mcg and a touch of TAK7.5mcg and -none/2.5mcg

Fun stuff tho, hope this helps
01-20-2014 6:18 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, paradigmshift, ZB pmones
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2342
Thanks received:
1017 thanks in 473 posts

01-20-2014 6:41 PM

(01-17-2014 1:07 AM)wiserd Wrote:  I haven't used it, but my understanding is that it's just a mix of alpha and beta androstenol, heavy on the beta androstenol. I'm thinking you'd be better off mixing your own.

Definitely better off mixing your own.

Breakdown of pricing

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
01-20-2014 6:41 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 39 posts

01-21-2014 12:50 PM

I must say. I have been using instant honesty and this stuff does work very well. People are very friendly and actually want to initiate talk with me. Which is not common for me for whatever reason. I haven't seen any real gut gushing but this shit works very well with three sprays from togo. Damn it. :-\
01-21-2014 12:50 PM

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 46 posts

01-26-2014 6:16 AM

It works, works well. You HAVE to watch your mouth, all sorts of stuff will come bubbling out. On their end just forgive them…

The flip side is it's bloody expensive. 120 for a 30ml in 1x strength, 300 for 4x strength…

Used Steve's Flirt, would take it over Instant Openness any day, but going to try Glace and Hypnotica before settling on a permanent solution for that area. Yet to try his Connections. However, Instant Honesty works so dang well for a pinpoint, no BS heart to heart chat that it's insane.

Looking for a replacement, but ONLY due to the price. If they priced it at 60 to 70, I wouldn't bother. TMI is next on my to buy list and maybe connections for this when my bottle of Instant Honesty runs out (used about half in 8 months), but Steve's mones are usually too strong for me and leave me burnt and will need to dilute.
01-26-2014 6:16 AM

Share This Thread