Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
instant gentleman
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

instant gentleman
06-30-2010 4:55 PM

quick question...

anyone know if instant gentleman has Androstenone in it ?? their website says 2 pheromones, but doesnt say which ones.

im looking for a favorite stand alone product that i would use most often. so far its instant gentleman, i like the effects i get from it. at the same time i havent really tried many different mixes, so i dont have anything to base it off of.
i could be lucky and found my perfect mone signature with instant gentleman on the first try. then again i wont know if i dont try other vendors with mixes along the same lines.

so far most if not all the other vendors with similar products have androstenone in it, except for "certo" and "the gentlemans game"(maybe all that jazz too).

if instant gentleman has androstenone in it, then i might pick up the other products before trying certo or gentlemans game...

i know i know, a bit long winded for such a simple question.
06-30-2010 4:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: instant gentleman
06-30-2010 5:04 PM

As far as I know it's mainly androsteRone. I don't think there's any androstenone in there, at least I've never had any of the usual effects I normally get from -none (i.e. negative ones ;)). I think IG is one of the best products from AD, and way underrated.
06-30-2010 5:04 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-30-2010 5:15 PM

I agree! Instant Gentleman is a great product. I do not belive that it conatains Androstenone. My guess on the other pheromone would be Beta Androstenol, or possibly something like P74.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-30-2010 5:15 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-30-2010 5:58 PM

is epiandrosterone the same as just androsterone?? thats one of the mones in certo.

i have been back and forth between possess alpha and instant gentleman, and they both garner respect. but its night and day in the way they attain it. possess alpha is much more in your face and makes some people either feel disrespected or defensive or cower and shiver in their shoes. i mean possess alpha is a great product, but not for me to wear consistently, only when certain occasions call for it, kind of like turn up the heat or instant honesty.

im leaning towards certo given rennys' review. he says its much like instant gentleman, but with a hint of a314 and a dash of turn up the heat. to me that sounds like what instant gentleman might be missing for me. a little bit of sexy with a dash of BOSS. also i can choose different sents with certo, which i like.

i also like that steve(i think his name) also makes mone mixes for other companies. that tells me that he is well respected in that area and it reassures me in buying from alpha dream since there arent many reviews for them.

so far im leaning towards certo but will be a lil while before i buy. i recently dropped a good chunk of cash with adriotics. so far the consensus is that instant gentleman does NOT have any androstenone.

thanx guys for the quick replies, and answers. i only hope i can contribute a fraction of the help in the future since im still a newb.
06-30-2010 5:58 PM

tezza23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-30-2010 8:37 PM

I've used IG quite a bit, around my daughter and she doesn't seem intimidated by it at all. In fact, I often get kids paying more attention to me when I'm wearing IG and Shine together. If it had androstenone in it, in any significant amount, I don't think that would happen.
I believe that possess alpha has androstenone in it, that's why it's got the "alpha" moniker. It seems like a common marketing thing to use "alpha" as in "alpha male" to denote products with lots of none in them. So that would tend to explain the intimidation factor.
06-30-2010 8:37 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-30-2010 9:54 PM

(06-30-2010 5:58 PM)spamz Wrote:  i also like that steve(i think his name) also makes mone mixes for other companies. that tells me that he is well respected in that area and it reassures me in buying from alpha dream since there arent many reviews for them.

It's actually Chris, and yes he does forumulate for other companies, some of which are quite well respected and would surprise you.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-30-2010 9:54 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

07-01-2010 10:05 AM

(06-30-2010 8:37 PM)tezza23 Wrote:  I've used Instant Gentleman quite a bit, around my daughter and she doesn't seem intimidated by it at all. In fact, I often get kids paying more attention to me when I'm wearing Instant Gentleman and Shine together. If it had androstenone in it, in any significant amount, I don't think that would happen.
I believe that possess alpha has androstenone in it, that's why it's got the "alpha" moniker. It seems like a common marketing thing to use "alpha" as in "alpha male" to denote products with lots of none in them. So that would tend to explain the intimidation factor.
I would guess that the Androstenone intimidation factor may have a lot to do with the wearer because often i am involved with visiting young women and sometimes families where the young children including girls and todlers will come onto my lap and put their arms around my neck and cuddle and get real snoozy and comfortable and this behavior has sorta puzzled me because of the fact that most times i have a good drop or two of Alpha 7 or PI or 3-4 drops of AE spread around my neck as is normal pheromone wear application for me, i have even had girls that are way too young whisper unmentionable words in my ear when i have been wearing a full drop of Alpha 7 and 6 drops of Scent of Eros , and this makes me think that it must have a lot to do with the wearers disposition or personal phero signature.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
07-01-2010 10:05 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-01-2010 3:02 PM

I tend to agree with Terry about -none and intimidation. However I also know that it's not the best pheromone for me sometimes. I am a HUGE IG guy. Love the stuff. If you like IG I'll def get behind you trying Certo even though Certo is quite different in some regards. I can't wait to start my new job so I can really give it a go and give it a proper review.

I also want to get some epiandrosterone single molecule and try it out. It's one of the single molecules that I've seen showing up in a number of places. I really want to get a handle on it and see if it's similar to any of the "P" series that I've tried

Spamz, another product that you may want to look into is Scent of Eros...I might like it even better than IG. I also cannot get enough of my SO when she's wearing Scent of Eros for Her. Good stuff all around.

PS. We were all newbs once and many of us will think of ourselves as newbs always...it's the best way to keep an open mind.

The Androstenone Discussion
07-01-2010 3:02 PM

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-01-2010 7:32 PM

someone else mentioned scent of eros but then their post was gone.

thats 2 recommendations so ill have to check reviews for it, do some research..
my thinking process is to find something as close to instant gentleman as possible since i really like it, and since it doesnt contain androstenone those are the mixes i wanna try first before trying the ones with it, like wolf, and sent of eros. i would be satisfied with just using instant gentleman as my everyday mix, but because there are so many other products that claim similar effects my curiosity is getting the better of me. heck after all is said and done instant gentleman might still be my favorite.

cant wait to hear your review on certo though...

good luck with the job also...
07-01-2010 7:32 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-01-2010 9:06 PM

well i just found out that scent of eros doesnt contain androstenone.... hmmm

and its oil based and has a roll on applicator which i like, hmmmmmmmmm decisions, decisions........
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 9:06 PM by spamz.)
07-01-2010 9:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Instant Gentleman alternative and androtics new website Amann 28 3,372 07-26-2018 7:25 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
  Instant Gentleman Formula xxx 0 1,078 02-12-2014 1:38 PM
Last Post: xxx
  Why is Instant Gentleman so attractive? okyoureabeast 6 4,432 05-02-2013 10:13 PM
Last Post: seeusmile
  Corpo vs Wolf vs Instant Gentleman in the workplace? Shcshc11 6 4,302 03-16-2013 10:13 AM
Last Post: deker0
  Instant Gentleman In 30ml! andromun 11 5,073 01-31-2012 6:56 PM
Last Post: Mace