Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

insomnia and alcohol
leon333
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
296 thanks in 168 posts

insomnia and alcohol
12-20-2013 6:49 AM

insomnia is a bitch! that's why I like to have a few beer or a few shots of whiskey at night for a better sleep.but lately my sleep pattern and sleep quality is screwed because of the so called alcohol sleep aid.i noticed that with alcohol at night it disturb my sleep.i wake up multiple times at night,twisted strange dreams,dry throat and feeling fragile in the morning.so I did a search about alcohol and sleep and find that alcohol mess up your sleep.yes it make you feel drowsy and sleepy,therefore you THINK that you're gona have a wonderful restful sleep.guess what!!! you're wrong.it disturb your sleep instead,ain't healthy at all.so i stop drinking at night and listening to insomnia cure subliminal from real sub.it's hard to break the habit at first,but you'll get used to it.subliminal messages really work.i only just started listening to insomnia cure and I feel more calm,my mind is at ease without the help of alcohol.of course im still struggling a little bit,but my determination plus the insomnia sub is starting to show good result.alcohol is not a sleeping aid people,it mess up your sleep.avoid the booze at night and try the sleeping aid and insomnia cure subs,good luck
12-20-2013 6:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CockedLockedandRTR

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
insomnia and alcohol - leon333 - 12-20-2013 6:49 AM
RE: insomnia and alcohol - Ekscentra - 12-20-2013, 3:03 PM
RE: insomnia and alcohol - _alex_ - 12-21-2013, 2:53 AM
RE: insomnia and alcohol - dsouza - 12-23-2013, 6:54 PM
RE: insomnia and alcohol - leon333 - 12-22-2013, 6:53 AM
RE: insomnia and alcohol - as33156 - 01-06-2014, 8:30 AM