Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
idle's List of Fragrance(dupes) OIL sites
idle
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 145
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 86 posts

idle's List of Fragrance(dupes) OIL sites
09-02-2012 5:18 AM

Ok since my other Thread got bloated with cr*p
here is my new list of sites and what I think about them.

The Fragrance Shop
[Image: tfs-circa-drop-2.png]

SOS
[Image: soslogo.gif]

Wholesalebodyoils
[Image: yhst-42781114215393_2224_3116363]

Hayward
[Image: glossylogo.png]

Wellington
[Image: logo.jpg]

UNTESTED (Reviews Needed!)

Further reviews and comments on each site are welcome.
Still searching for new site suggestions.

anyone tested something from the untested list?
Post here !

Thanks

Putting the XS back into life™
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 5:24 AM by idle.)
09-02-2012 5:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, bored4life, shadowknight, D_Darko, Six, CanadianGuy45, paradigmshift, whisper, as33156, dorfmeister

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 649 posts

RE: idle's List of Fragrance(dupes) OIL sites
09-02-2012 9:20 AM

Hey Idle - got my first order from the Fragrance Shop yesterday and I am going to be snatching up some more of those $30 samplers today with the sale and the coupon offer expiring at midnight...

The ones I ordered first were ones I wore for years or coveted for years and I knew their structure and dry down inside out. I've now driven 3 (how sad is it I showered at 8 so I could wear a new one through the evening/night and first thing AM since that one- if done right - has a 10 hour morph?!)

And the one I put on this morning is a modern structure - Ie - wysiwyg - what you get at application is how it stays - there is not much morphing - so when I shower again (bad Shelly) I get to drive Number 4!!!!

Of the ones I have worn - they are consistent and true to the orignals in structure and form. In fact - because they lack the AL - I prefer them.

The Bulgari Green Tea that I wore last night at 8 pm - may actually be more complex than the original in that the oil unfolded more richly over time - and was still unveiling new facets this morning - 14 hours later. Magnificent.

The Jessica McClintock was identical to the original as is the Kate Spade. The Stella and the Calyx in the bottle smell heavenly - but Stella is going for a spin next - she's more complex on dry down and a better example of art.

It struck me that where their products excel is the complex notes - so as I order more samples I will look for those...

Guys - this is great stuff for cover.

FYI - if getting a sampler - be BRAVE. There is a classic men's scent considered an animalic - called Kouros - rare - won't find it many places - this is worn with panache often by Europeans and almost never by Americans as it is musk heavy. It will hide Mones - but you have to be feeling HE-MAN to pull it off. Kouros is "I am he man, you are woman, get in my bed" - you would wear it with Evolve. BUT don't get it in anything but the sampler because in our Irish Spring culture - and Davidoff Blue cologne world - honestly - men have been conditioned not to smell like men - and this is going to be uncomfortable for most.

Have fun!

My Best,
Shelly B
09-02-2012 9:20 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, CanadianGuy45, idle, bored4life
idle
Vendor

Thanks received:
183 thanks in 86 posts

09-02-2012 12:19 PM

Shelly B ! thanks for sharing ! ;)
this just prove my point that TFS is the best in making 1:1 dupes in oil form.

Those days / weeks i plan to test the fragrance duplicating service.
I am a big fan of . and the small quantity that i got will go directly to theme for a dupe.

Also i have good words for wholesalebodyoils
i suggest you try them also.

I think wholesalebodyoils deserves 4 stars ! i Talked with he owners several times.. they wont share their source (probable some Asian factory) but the stuff they sell is much better than hayward.

All the untested sites are long time on the market

exoticfragrances.com
On the market from 30-Jan-1997

thebodyoilplace.com
22-06-2005

perfumeoils.com
31-Dec-1998

worldwideperfumeoils.com
04-Nov-2003

but i am in EUROPE
so help me out with the tests guys and gals P

;)

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 12:20 PM by idle.)
09-02-2012 12:19 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B, CanadianGuy45
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 324
Thanks received:
271 thanks in 138 posts

09-02-2012 12:40 PM

(09-02-2012 9:20 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  It struck me that where their products excel is the complex notes - so as I order more samples I will look for those...

Guys - this is great stuff for cover.

FYI - if getting a sampler - be BRAVE. There is a classic men's scent considered an animalic - called Kouros - rare - won't find it many places - this is worn with panache often by Europeans and almost never by Americans as it is musk heavy. It will hide Mones - but you have to be feeling HE-MAN to pull it off. Kouros is "I am he man, you are woman, get in my bed" - you would wear it with Evolve. BUT don't get it in anything but the sampler because in our Irish Spring culture - and Davidoff Blue cologne world - honestly - men have been conditioned not to smell like men - and this is going to be uncomfortable for most.

Have fun!

Couldnt agree with you more ShellyB on both of these points. I got the Creed MI sample and was shocked to notice it lasted 8-10 hrs on me, the real McCoy lasts 5 hrs if your lucky. Amazing... really recommend you guys use TFS for high end cologne/perfume clones.

I HATE Davidoff's Cool Water, its so damn common that it just doesnt add personality to a man's ensemble. Honestly I like SOME scents that have that unisex smell to it because they just work, like millesime. They already neutered one of my favs, Chanel's Anteaus. Thats all I have to say.

Apologies for the tangeant.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 12:40 PM by MangoEruption.)
09-02-2012 12:40 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

09-02-2012 1:38 PM

I love Kouros!!!
09-02-2012 1:38 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B

lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 149 posts

09-02-2012 1:43 PM

I should have my samples from the fragrance shop early this week. I didn't put a lot of thought into it really, just grabbed what I thought was interesting. Will definitely have to try some different things next time.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
09-02-2012 1:43 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 649 posts

09-02-2012 4:06 PM

Well Libra - you will have your $30 GC to contribute to offset your full bottle purchase so you can always get another sampler to score another coupon...

How funny that Halo and I love Kouros - never talked about it before... Girl haha That is a manly man scent...but I adore Fougere's...I hate more men don't wear them. They aren't always great in the summer unless they are more lavender/basil/lemon grass heavy but they just meld with a man's natural scent - and WOW! I want to scoot on up and huff someone's neck when they have on a Fougere...and if it's winter? Forget it - put on a Fougere, a flannel or a chamois shirt, and try to keep me off your lap. I defy you. You pretty much are going to have to beat me off with a stick.

I've been wearing the Stella version today and I AM BLOWN away...this is just amazing...Stella is such a lovely rose that isn't a rose rose...Stella is a rose absolute with amber and woody notes...but in the commercial version - it's well known for just evaporating a way in about 3 hours...and it was true when I wore it - my skin ate it...

It's been warm and lovely and amber on my skin all day. The FS's version has lasted so much longer than the commercial version...It's sharp when it first goes on - just like the real Stella and now it's settled down to what Stella at her best is, dead sexy, warm, amber rose that you have to get right up to the skin for...I am lickable...YES I am...Curtsey

My Best,
Shelly B
09-02-2012 4:06 PM
Thanks given by idle
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 649 posts

09-02-2012 10:18 PM

Hey Mango - great choice on the MI. Bet you get all kinds of compliments on that!!!!

Interesting - I went out and checked the reviews on the other Creed colognes for men after your wrote your note...and they are glowing.

There's another good choice for men looking for something different that not everyone will be wearing...consider reading the notes in some of the Creed's - and putting one or two of them in your sampler. They are very complex as a rule - (so are most of the Bulgari for men) and layer after layer of notes will play out over time...

As a general rule - unless you are running in As3's circles - most of you are not going to be tripping over a ton of guys wearing Creed or Bulgari wherever you go - and with the complicated nature of those scents lending themselves perfectly to oils - you are going to smell wonderful under your mones....

With many you trying to upgrade your game with subs and mones, you may as well signal an upgrade in your scent as well. And really - a wonderful, uncommon scent - does do that for a woman.

My Best,
Shelly B
09-02-2012 10:18 PM
Thanks given by idle
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 149 posts

09-04-2012 4:28 PM

My samples showed up today. The only one I can smell without opening is the Baby Powder one, and I'll be damned if it doesn't smell exactly like baby powder.

Also have

Very Vanilla: reviews said it wasn't too sweet to work on guys.

Suede

Tobacco Vanilla

Chocolate Chip - not sure why I got this, just a whim I guess.
My samples showed up today. The only one I can smell without opening is the Baby Powder one, and I'll be damned if it doesn't smell exactly like baby powder.

Also have

Very Vanilla: reviews said it wasn't too sweet to work on guys.

Suede

Tobacco Vanilla

Chocolate Chip - not sure why I got this, just a whim I guess.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 4:28 PM by lostlibra74.)
09-04-2012 4:28 PM
Thanks given by idle

idle
Vendor

Thanks received:
183 thanks in 86 posts

02-26-2013 7:26 PM

hey hey hey .. .Hi

Why is this topic dead ?!?!? ....
anyone ..?? P

SO I want to put another + 1 for the Wholesalebodyoils
from all the suppliers out there Wholesalebodyoils is the most close one to thefragranceshop's quality.

I am already using quite allot of their products with some good results.

Mixing the oils with Pheromones is a doing wonders. Doing great with spray pheromones so far...
a few drops of the fragrance oil in the alcohol(pheromone) blend is removing all my covering scent issues.
Coops are again really hard to cover for males.... all the sweet scents are doing this..but a male wearing this is quite... disturbing P

so pls post results with the other scents.. and someone from the US test the other companies i posted above. as i cant test them all by my self... for now ;) (shipping to EU is killing me)

so lets get this thread alive and some combinations of existing pheromone blends and scents you find attractive.

02-26-2013 7:26 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Pheroman, D_Darko, whisper, as33156

Share This Thread