Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get mones to work
gavindeller
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

how to get mones to work
10-02-2012 9:44 PM

reading the journals and posts, i noticed something: for some people, mones are the bomb, and get them everyone from school girls to cougars, and then maybe a grandma or two. for others, nothing seems to really work!

i thought it'd be helpful to come together to post our profile / experiences to help figure out what enhances mones. surely when our natural mones output is not stellar, or when we are somewhat off, then mones can only be so effective... but is this simply a case of needing to apply more mones? or is it really necessary to be healthy and well before mones work?

for example, there's a guy on this forum whose friend couldn't get mones to work until he stopped masturbating. no masturbation => higher testosterone.

personally i get the best hits when i am eating healthily, energetic and vibrant, w/ or w/o mones. when i am tired, down or off, mones don't seem to do much. is it just me or is this the case for you?

of course there are many variables and factors probably too complicated to fully comprehend, but i hope that by and large we may have some basic ideas of what is necessary to use mones effectively.

anyhow, here's my profile for a start:

race - asian
target group - asian (far east)
age - 24
looks - above average
physicality - fit
exercise - twice a week
workout - once a week
masturbation - daily
visual hits w/o mones - seldom unless eating very healthily, strong body heat, no masturbation and high testosterone
other hits (normal interaction) w/o mones - above average
how to get mones to work for me - eat healthily and have strong body heat

best hits - eating very healthily, dressed well, glowing tan, w/ good body heat - no mones.

please feel free to add more points and/or post what you think.
10-02-2012 9:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2306
Thanks received:
2026 thanks in 819 posts

RE: how to get mones to work
10-03-2012 8:09 AM

Mones are like wheel spanners.
You cant just place it next to the wheel and wonder why the wheel is still on.
If you flirt, kino, escalate kiss mones will make it easier and smoother.
If you dont, then nothing.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
10-03-2012 8:09 AM
Thanks given by bored4life, thundr, Jolly Jumper, D_Darko, eyeofra, Mars82
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
113 thanks in 38 posts

10-03-2012 9:18 AM

You want proof mones work?

Buy Aqua Vitae, look at the size of a quarter, lube up the roller ball, and apply a quarter size mark right on the jugular where people check your pulse.

Go to work/school and try to talk to a girl in a slightly funny and flirty voice. They'll giggle and look bashfully uncomfortable. I used to think they didn't like me, but quite the opposite. It's like meeting a celebrity.

That's a hit. Act like a leader who smiles a lot and you'll see hits come in like sunlight.

Aqua Vitae is a personal favorite of mine. Spray on some glace and it's a win!
10-03-2012 9:18 AM
Thanks given by thundr, Mars82
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1466
Thanks received:
2268 thanks in 487 posts

10-03-2012 9:57 AM

The no spanking the monkey daily theory could very well be more psychological then physiological. Sure, more natural pheromone release with no showers, no working the weasel, eating well, and D3 production via sunlight (natural, artificial) works though physiological channels but also you have to take in the psychology of it too.

Courting madame palm reduces your natural drive to score. If one self gratifies on a daily basis there is no real desire to become gratified by someone else. It is a comfort thing. One takes on the mentality that "oh well I dont need game bc at the end of the night I can just jerk it and be good." or "Ive already spilled the seed today, no need to court this girl."

(10-02-2012 9:44 PM)gavindeller Wrote:  personally i get the best hits when i am eating healthily, energetic and vibrant, w/ or w/o mones. when i am tired, down or off, mones don't seem to do much.

This says it all and I think you have subconsciously answered your own post. Mones are merely an addition to your existing mood. While certain products may uplift mood within self, it is often up to you to dictate how the mones work for you.

You also said
Quote:reading the journals and posts, i noticed something: for some people, mones are the bomb, and get them everyone from school girls to cougars, and then maybe a grandma or two. for others, nothing seems to really work!

It is YOU that is the bomb, not mones. Mones are just more bricks of C4 on the package.

Make life your bitch. Then make mones your bitch. Everything else falls into place by default.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
10-03-2012 9:57 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, bored4life, ZB pmones, kentdave, Jolly Jumper, seeusmile, shadowknight, Mars82
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 145
Thanks received:
295 thanks in 140 posts

10-03-2012 2:56 PM

(10-03-2012 8:09 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Mones are like wheel spanners.
You cant just place it next to the wheel and wonder why the wheel is still on.
If you flirt, kino, escalate kiss mones will make it easier and smoother.
If you dont, then nothing.

Not entirely true, mones sometimes instigate action from women even if I do absolutely nothing. They can make a woman make her interest so obvious that it's easy to go from there and occasionally they make a woman just take charge.

Sometimes it's like you say, nothing happens if I don't take action.
10-03-2012 2:56 PM
Thanks given by kentdave, Mars82

Share This Thread