Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how often to use copulins
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

how often to use copulins
04-16-2013 7:44 PM

i have used copulins with great success, at places like work where i will see the same people day in, day out. but.... i use it sparingly, like 2 or 3 times in a month and spaced out. now im not sure im having a blast with cops because i do seldom use it, or if it is the vibe im giving out. so i got to wondering.... dont the laides in this forum use copulin mixes or straight cops on a regular? the reason i ask is i thought cops were only produced at certain times on women, like ovulation.

so if the ladies are using cops regularly, around the same people wouldnt they give off that something is amiss??
04-16-2013 7:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1352
Thanks received:
1713 thanks in 691 posts

RE: how often to use copulins
04-16-2013 7:58 PM

Why is it reccommended to space it out?

I just started using Dirty Primitive...

Check out my personal blog!
04-16-2013 7:58 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

04-16-2013 8:25 PM

well, my understanding is that women produce copulins at certain times of their month, soooooo... if a guy uses cops like everyday for an extended time like a month, u come off looking like a man whore. but only if u use it around the same people, not strangers... it gives off the freshly phucked vibe.... fine for clubs and such

so with that in question, i got to thinking. dont the laides use cops like everyday or regurlarly for extended periods?

how is dirty primitive? i was thinking of buying wolf and asking for a sample of dirty primitive?
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 8:27 PM by spamz.)
04-16-2013 8:25 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

04-16-2013 9:33 PM

I have decided to use my sample of dirty primitive once I get a good musk cover. Or when I get my cocked and loaded from love potion. I can't see using it every day. You really need to plan for cops use as a guy.

If she bites you did it right.
04-16-2013 9:33 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
912 thanks in 352 posts

04-17-2013 5:31 PM

I use cops almost everyday. They're on most of the products for woman I own. I apply MORE cops (Desire Me or OCCO's) on special occasions, like going out or being with a guy I like. I wore cops alone almost everyday back when I was with my exBF, and believe me, they work trough all the month... Smile if you know what I mean LOL.

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
04-17-2013 5:31 PM
Thanks given by spamz

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
410 thanks in 218 posts

04-17-2013 5:43 PM

I use cops pretty much every day as well . I don't see any reason not to , unless a social / work reason like an important meeting where too much could be distracting or send the wrong message
I'm wondering though if you wear it everyday around the same people as a guy , if it would give you a somewhat slutty aura ?

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2013 5:48 PM by fluffygirl12.)
04-17-2013 5:43 PM
Thanks given by spamz
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2929 thanks in 1471 posts

04-17-2013 7:17 PM

Women produce copulins all month long. As we age, it's speculated that we produce less. We may produce more during ovulation but we do not cease to produce them pre, present or post menses. I wear cops just about every day and boatloads when I'm feeling particularly naughty Twisted I've never had adverse reactions from women due to it (that I'm aware of) and no negative encounters because of them thus far.

Happy experimenting! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-17-2013 7:17 PM
Thanks given by spamz
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

04-17-2013 7:55 PM

just what i wanted to hear, thanx ladies... i like to use cops with romantic mixes like certo or instant shine etc., and i get the greatest reactions at work.
i think because im not an asshole, i have integrity, only flirt when flirted with first, and when i do flirt its not raunchy. its playful and more mental, and its fun as heck. ive been asked if im in a relations ship, and all i say is its complicated and not much else, and it gives me a bit of a player vibe, but they dont seem to mind. i think because they perceive that im courting just one woman(mainly). i will seldom get some jealous reactions but i tend to smooth it over with light banter. and reverse it saying im the lucky one not her.

then with the guys its a nice buffer to keep it in a "Bro" type mood. like they are my bros' or something. its a win win for me, and have my best days when i use cops. now that i have some confirmation, then i can use it a bit more, not everyday mind u. im thinking alpha dreams lite copulin spray. i like alphas stuff, and the silicone base. ive used Passion Copulin Concentrate and have to give it props, but want to try different vendors.

again thanx
04-17-2013 7:55 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
497 thanks in 252 posts

04-18-2013 5:27 AM

im going to get a bottle of alpha dream copulins.it comes in 6mcg silicone spray.my question is how many mcg of cops should i wear with my sexual mixes to get that jerk vibe?Mrgreen..and can i layer it with alcohol products? thanx[/size]
04-18-2013 5:27 AM

Share This Thread