Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how long does it take to receive your mones from this company in the mail ?
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: how long does it take to receive your mones from this company in the mail ?
09-05-2018 6:13 AM

I just want to share the great customer service from PXS.

I placed an order for SOB oil and a refill of my custom concentration of A-1. When I received my order, it was incorrect. I sent an email to PXS customer service and they apologized for the mistake. My correct order is being sent out to me and PXS told me to keep the incorrect order. I was ready return the order but PXS told me to keep the oils sent to me by mistake.

PXS took a hit for the mistake but it will be made up by producing such loyal customers and quality products.
09-05-2018 6:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-24-2019 7:39 PM

Took me like 5 days but, I live in the US.
Got some candy and nice hand written letter on my receipt. I asked for like 2 or 3 samples and I got 2! That is very nice!
I bought Xist and I got naked gun and evolve as samples but, the sample of Evolve broke out in the little plastic bag.
9/10 and it may not have been their fault. I can't wait to try Xist.
07-24-2019 7:39 PM

Libertine
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2020 4:04 PM

Steve O is great. I see why pheromoneXS enjoys such a solid reputation. Hand written notes, samples, and candy are nice, but it's Steve's willingness to help address specific concerns that is noteworthy. Not to discount his generous spirit and the personal nature of his dealings, which i have been recipient to and do greatly appreciate the gestures, as it shows an appreciative after thought for those that do business with him. He could easily defer people to the forums for info and advise, but still takes the time to answer questions when he can. I like that.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2020 8:42 PM by Libertine.)
05-15-2020 4:04 PM
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-16-2020 8:08 AM

(05-15-2020 4:04 PM)Libertine Wrote:  Steve O is great. I see why pheromoneXS enjoys such a solid reputation. Hand written notes, samples, and candy are nice, but it's Steve's willingness to help address specific concerns that is noteworthy. Not to discount his generous spirit and the personal nature of his dealings, which i have been recipient to and do greatly appreciate the gestures, as it shows an appreciative after thought for those that do business with him. He could easily defer people to the forums for info and advise, but still takes the time to answer questions when he can. I like that.

%100 , couldn’t have said it any better , even during these difficult times & the incompetency of the US postal service , SteveO has always addressed any issues I’ve had & in the end I’m always super happy , I love pheromoneXS
05-16-2020 8:08 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

05-16-2020 9:38 AM

Your feelings toward the usps are just wow

Shipping from every company that’s US based has been 2-3 days with the standard priority/first class usps shipping. Once the product is in usps hands, 2-3 days as per their standard has been my experience.
05-16-2020 9:38 AM

Share This Thread