Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hits and mixes
terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 588
Thanks received:
915 thanks in 427 posts

hits and mixes
03-04-2012 1:55 PM

Some good solid hits today 4 me, it was Arrow that got me started by planting the seed of the idea to use True Love and Scent of Eros together.

Let me just tell you first off that yesterday i put this mix on before going out, i was a little tired so i left the conference and came home, it was hot very hot and i ended up lying on the bed with the fan going on me, so it did cool me down enough to pull the duna up over me and when i awoke by my girl who had come over i was in a really hot sweat, my core body temp elevated and fortunate that she awoke me and removed the cover i would have burned up, and she was all over me in a really relaxed friendly manner then started to cuddle me and nuzzle my neck playful also biting it, this is really out of character for her, what i had on that had apparently been heated up with me being under the duna was TL x 3 sp + 1/2 gel pkt of Scent of Eros combined with 1 dr of True Androstenone ( my dropper 12 mcg ) and 6 sprays of Intimately by Beckham......

Ok after she departed i cooled off for a couple hours took a good cold shower and scrub up and before leaving for a party applying a new fresh pheromone mix a different mix than my early mornings mix, i had to pick up a chick as she needed a lift to the same party and on the way in the car she said that she was feeling sexy and wet, ok here is the mix that i had on, i decided to use 1/2 gel packet of perception because i knew it would extend the life of my cologne application which was 10 sprays of Le Male mixed with 1/2 gel pack of Scent of Eros AND one drop of True AndrostEnone all mixed together and spread around my neck and down both arms.

The idea of using the water based 1/2 Perception gel packet did work well as it preserved the integrity of the fragrance and also the pheromones for many long hours and also attracting far more warm attention than i expected for the evening.... one perception gel contains Androstenol 40 mcg +AndrosteRone 20 mcg + AndrostEnone 20 mcg, Bye

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

[Image: kingwolf1kpt.jpg]
03-04-2012 1:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NewAlpha, idontknow, CanadianGuy45, paradigmshift, extraballislit, shadowknight, Chaotic, eyeofra

Share This Thread