Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hi guys, help needed
cuttingfire
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

hi guys, help needed
12-09-2012 7:27 AM

hi guys, what mones nd mixes would you reccomend for work, i also wanna attract tha chicks at work
12-09-2012 7:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: hi guys, help needed
12-09-2012 8:46 AM

(12-09-2012 7:27 AM)cuttingfire Wrote:  hi guys, what mones nd mixes would you reccomend for work, i also wanna attract tha chicks at work

option 1: walk into work with your cock out that should get the chick attention Shok

option 2: A314 ,c4 alpha vibe.
add some New Pheromone Additive to the mix . you will just have to try until you get the mix that works.

depends on the chix as well there is no hard and fast rule..
im with option one.. Tongue
12-09-2012 8:46 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

12-09-2012 8:56 AM

(12-09-2012 7:27 AM)cuttingfire Wrote:  hi guys, what mones nd mixes would you reccomend for work, i also wanna attract tha chicks at work

The more details about you the easier it is to compile the information necessary to help you.

If you are the taller sort at around 5'11"+ into 6 feet and beyond... you need more of a focus on social pheromones to balance yourself as you may appear too much already in the sexuality department and thus intimidating to some of your female targets. recommended: 2/1 ratio - Social/Sexual

If you are shorter, you may need more alpha pheromones and sexual ones to really bring out the fact that yes you may be short but are still a sexual being. recommended: 2/1 ratio - Sexual/Social

There are many products that will take you to your goals. You may even want to just pick up something like Corporativo from Alpha Dream. It is meant for a work environment but some users have also spoke about generous sexual perks as well.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-09-2012 8:56 AM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-09-2012 9:30 AM

Lol. Peter good one. HAHAHAHAHA.

Dude, as Aura has said, you might wanna include more details about yourself. What line of work you do, the type of "chicks" that work where you work and place you live in etc

ie. Stockbroker vs Car Salesman vs Male Stripper have very different ideal mixes.

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
12-09-2012 9:30 AM
cuttingfire
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-10-2012 5:33 AM

ha ha, imm 22 round 6ft2 african nd workin in coles supermarkets, only jus recently started muay thai training. i got the fast seduction, alpha male mindset, nd pick up artist subs.

tha chicks imm interested in are between 17-25

i got the true line, New Pheromone Additive,fast burn silicon nd slow glace, AM, L2K, Aquagen, chikara nd andrastadienone, certo, corpo, wolf, nude alpha AV, ACE combo, exotica. flirt, SOB
nd dirty prim sample

ha ha, imm 22 round 6ft2 african nd workin in coles supermarkets, only jus recently started muay thai training. i got the fast seduction, alpha male mindset, nd pick up artist subs.

i got the true line, New Pheromone Additive,fast burn silicon nd slow glace, AM, L2K, Aquagen, chikara nd andrastadienone, certo, corpo, wolf, nude alpha AV, ACE combo, exotica. flirt, SOB
nd dirty prim sample

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 5:33 AM by cuttingfire.)
12-10-2012 5:33 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2012 10:18 AM

Hi Cutty,

Welcome to the forum! Also normally I would warn against trying to seduce girls at work because of the huge risk of being fired if things turn ugly but since you work at Coles you are in a transition to bigger and better so I will chime in.

Glacé! NA should do the job. Since you work with them on a daily basis you really don't need anything heavy hitters like AV & New Pheromone Additive yet. Now make sure to do kino and friendly to all the ladies. Make sure to show that you are on your way up and Coles is just a stepping stone. Women find men with potential for greatess with goals they are working hard to attend sexy. Also you want to be the alpha man so don't talk so much and don't be kissing there asses. You tall so that's good also. I bet you will start attracting a lot of cougars.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-10-2012 10:18 AM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-11-2012 10:39 AM

Here's a cheat sheet of what I've used that's in your arsenal and seen that works so far and you can work these out slowly to see which suits you and your environment best, which works out for you and which one'll fit your mood of the day.

1) LIIK (I use v1)
2) AM + Glace
3) AM + TC
4) LIIK + Glace
5) Glace (I prefer Old Glace though)
6) Certo (yes it can be used for work, I've used this during more intimate staff meeting sessions)
7) Wolf
8) Wolf + TC

To as33: Nude and Nude Alpha works for the workplace too? I haven't tried them yet. If it works good and won't cause adverse reactions I might just wear it into work tomorrow and see how it goes

(12-10-2012 5:33 AM)cuttingfire Wrote:  ha ha, imm 22 round 6ft2 african nd workin in coles supermarkets, only jus recently started muay thai training. i got the fast seduction, alpha male mindset, nd pick up artist subs.

nd dirty prim sample

nd dirty prim sample

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 10:39 AM by Gslinger.)
12-11-2012 10:39 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-11-2012 12:02 PM

(12-11-2012 10:39 AM)Gslinger Wrote:  Here's a cheat sheet of what I've used that's in your arsenal and seen that works so far and you can work these out slowly to see which suits you and your environment best, which works out for you and which one'll fit your mood of the day.

1) LIIK (I use v1)
2) AM + Glace
3) AM + TC
4) LIIK + Glace
5) Glace (I prefer Old Glace though)
6) Certo (yes it can be used for work, I've used this during more intimate staff meeting sessions)
7) Wolf
8) Wolf + TC

To as33: Nude and Nude Alpha works for the workplace too? I haven't tried them yet. If it works good and won't cause adverse reactions I might just wear it into work tomorrow and see how it goes

NA works great for the office! Men respect and women get a touchy feely. Be warned my lead to being drug in a supply closet and sucked dried.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-11-2012 12:02 PM
cuttingfire
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-14-2012 7:25 AM

cool how bout flirt xs
12-14-2012 7:25 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-14-2012 10:57 AM

Using Pheromones is like dealing with women. Every woman is different but they have a lot of similarities. You will be adjusting your game to find what works best for your personality.

Likewise youll be tweaking and adjusting the mones you wear to find what works for you.

It will be a convergence of your personality and style where youll find the right mones that will shine.

There is no magic bullet.

Go play with the mones you have and see how they work.

Flirt will be great anywhere. Look at the ingredients and you will see why.
12-14-2012 10:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Advise needed from you guys: what blend for my BF Akelah 16 7,593 10-23-2017 1:52 PM
Last Post: StridingStrider