Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hi! are there people with a high level of their own pheromones?
Zzzzz
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

hi! are there people with a high level of their own pheromones?
07-23-2018 8:56 PM

Hi!
I'm very glad that I found this forum

I want to create a theme here: https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Mens-Area
when can I do it?

my information is very interesting:
I have many own pheromones

- when I'm angry - men around start to feel horror and tremble
- I do not have a very brutal appearance and on the Internet I have low popularity, but if I communicate with a girl in the real world for a long time - she is guaranteed my
-If I wash clothes and put them in a closet, then a month later the clothes smell strongly sweet musk. The longer I wear clothes the stronger this smell. When I take clothes from the closet, I wash it again, if it lay for a long time
-My relatives of a man have the same properties and I noticed that these properties intensify with age

I want to create a topic to share this interesting information, as well as find the same people (like me) and ask their recommendations about suitable pheromones (in this situation)
07-23-2018 8:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: hi! are there people with a high level of their own pheromones?
07-24-2018 7:09 AM

I remember reading a report or story of a guy who always had girls naturally comfortable around him, who was purported to produce lots of Androstadienone . Might have been ba second-hand account.
07-24-2018 7:09 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-07-2018 10:30 AM

Well, some hindsight. About 30 years ago, in my early 20's, I could pull just about any woman I wanted too. I was never good looking, was confident but not skilled, but I just kept scoring. It didn't matter if the girl had a steady partner or was married, if she was bi / borderline full lesbian; she would fall. I also had a raging sex drive compared to my buddies. I lost my cool and got into bar / road fights frequently.

Now, in my 50´s, at times using some products, I can once again emulate that ability. That seems to suggest that up until my early 30´s, I had a very potent natural mone sig and / or a very high test level.

Final point, possibly related, right throughout my life I've been able to sense if a woman nearby is sexually stimulated. Sometimes the vaginal fragrance is overwhelming to me, but other males around me (when later asked) couldn't detect anything.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-07-2018 10:30 AM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-08-2018 3:51 AM

I dont know about pheromones in me, but before using pheromone products or knowing about pheromones at all, i had this one girl i hooked up to in my early tewnties i think, and it was a clear classic case of fallout. I know her through a friends girlfriend, and we hooked up the second time i met her, and hang out only about 4 times after this. She pulled some crap and lets her friend call me for a hookup unknown to me to test me. I said ok, but no intention to go through. This girl then called me and started pounding on me, but when she realise i wasnt at the place her friend says to meet, i snapped and broke up with her. She then apologise but i refuse to forgive her hehe. Then, she started going crazy and called, text, her friends callin, threatening to come to my house, saying she will die if i dont see her, threatening suicide, for months. Finally i said i forgive u, but we cant see each other anymore. She refuse to accept this and stalks me for weeks again. Finally, it dies down.
Fast forward about 1yr later, i got a text out of nowhere 1 night, sayin how r u. I asked who it was, and guess who, its the crazy girl. She still got my number wtf. She goes on and on about how sorry she is, how miserable she is, and wants to meet me. I agred but didnt show up. She then sends me about 5 texts for explanation. Then she sends me atext that she will never love another person again even if i found someone else, and will remember me forever, she will forever be hurt, etc etc. Then it stops
Even my current girlfriend i swear is so obsessed with me, and damn submissive. When i wear a shirt for 2 or 3 days in summer, she sniffed my clothes, especially one time she just pulls my t shirt and sniffs it deeply for nearly a minute, saying i smell like a baby haha. She sniffed my neck when naked often. Maybe i got some damn strong Androstadienone or fallout natural phero haha.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
08-08-2018 3:51 AM

Share This Thread