Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hey there chemical gurus, looking for an edge with a situation
cactusfarmer
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Photo hey there chemical gurus, looking for an edge with a situation
03-05-2016 10:27 PM

you guys probably get this alot but i think i might have fallen into a friendzone predicament with a classmate. lol im 27 and too old for this shit lmao but i let my guard down and showed too much interest too soon (last thing you should do to a 9-10), so i fucked up lol but i can sense i can recover from it in this case, its just going to require negging, DHV, and a whole lot of outcome independance as she once thought i was really into her.

+i have high confidence, decent looking, i dont have novice game but id like a bit of a chemical edge with this particular girl.. shes 21 and id say a 9or10 so she gets hit on alot.
+when im with her i am playful and kino but we dont talk much outside of class (she once admitted she doesnt know how to show guys attention even when interested)
+im 27 and the venue we usually are in is the classroom and walking around campus.

i was considering either aqua-vitae, AMMO+iH, bad wolf, core or otfz due to thier status effects (maybe aid me to create sexual tension and attraction) and im not sure what to get for my situation!!!

i have good social skills so i dont know if getting a more pure social pheromone is necessary? thanks ahead of time!
03-05-2016 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
673 thanks in 304 posts

RE: hey there chemical gurus, looking for an edge with a situation
03-06-2016 6:49 AM

Are you looking for an Long Term Relationship or a more casual situation? Do you already own any of the products you mentioned?

The Androstenone Discussion
03-06-2016 6:49 AM
Thanks given by cactusfarmer
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1340
Thanks received:
679 thanks in 424 posts

03-06-2016 3:26 PM

I would have to recommend xist for your particular instance. Very safe, universal product. She could potentially start to look at you in a romantic sense!

How to do you know you have been friend zoned?
03-06-2016 3:26 PM
cactusfarmer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-06-2016 5:19 PM

honestly i am open to either something casual or a relationship but getting the necessary attraction for either of those things is the priority.as to how i know i was friendzoned... last semester i asked her out about 3 times and she turned me down and in retrospect i played it all wrong with this girl. i was gaming her like you should with a 6-7 (gave her too much attention) but yeah, im correcting that now and giving her the hot/cold as much as i can.
-no i dont own any of the above products, just looking at them over the past few days and they seem to align with my current change in attitude and would help in maybe nudging her mind over to my favor

on a side note, it seems the friendzone is overcome by persistent kino and excellent game/ a sudden DHV that causes admiration/ or jealousy with other girls.. most effectively sexual validation from her friends

as far as xist goes, why is that one better/more fitting than the ones ive mentioned. im rather new and am absorbing all this info like a sponge lately lmao
is there a disadvantage to the ones ive mentioned?
thx renny and seekingsuccess
03-06-2016 5:19 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 387
Thanks received:
507 thanks in 268 posts

03-06-2016 8:55 PM

ETFZ should be good. You will fine working with it. Bondazz understand the situation as he developed his formulas while in college.

Xist is the best. It is the other mone that is advertise by PXS as reset pheromones. It will get you out of friendzone for 100%.

Hope that helps Smile
03-06-2016 8:55 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1836
Thanks received:
2722 thanks in 1269 posts

03-06-2016 9:16 PM

Escape the Friendzone is an amazing product.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-06-2016 9:16 PM
cactusfarmer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-06-2016 9:40 PM

xist or escape the friend zone.. which is better for a 21-22 year old girl/target. which is more sexual/sexual tension

how do they compare to summer ammo? my friend told me its good for younger girls but i dont think it has the sexual tension i need and many people bash it on here lol
im planning to pull the trigger and make a purchase soon im stoked to start experimenting
03-06-2016 9:40 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1340
Thanks received:
679 thanks in 424 posts

03-07-2016 1:37 PM

(03-06-2016 9:40 PM)cactusfarmer Wrote:  xist or escape the friend zone.. which is better for a 21-22 year old girl/target. which is more sexual/sexual tension

how do they compare to summer ammo? my friend told me its good for younger girls but i dont think it has the sexual tension i need and many people bash it on here lol
im planning to pull the trigger and make a purchase soon im stoked to start experimenting

I do not know much about summer ammo nor would I buy any products from anoretics direct anyway, but I do not think it really romantic? Maybe flirty and social and maybe sexual. Xist, has an effect of a "good boyfriend". Also it is good with college girls
03-07-2016 1:37 PM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 528
Thanks received:
356 thanks in 170 posts

03-09-2016 4:41 AM

Xist might work, but if you are genuinely in her FZ, then you'll need to give her long, multiple exposures, and plenty of time apart. In my experience, this can take weeks of not seeing her after heavy exposure. Even months. So be prepared for a long wait.

I haven't tried the other products mentioned as yet.

Good luck!

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
03-09-2016 4:41 AM

Share This Thread