Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hey
elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

hey
11-28-2012 4:39 AM

hey guys I need a little something something to make my game better

I want to be more alpha and make friends with alot more people.

My method is covered in without embarrassment by Michael Pilinski. basically its get an eye contact indicator of interest, banter, get caught looking at body, compliment, be mysterious, end convo at high note

go on cheap date and surprise her with a kiss. because this is so romantic she will steer towards sex he says. Based on the tone and intelligence of the guy I somewhat believe him.

problem is my social skills are so-so. I feel that Glace might help with this. I'm also geeky and a bit awkward at times something to counteract this with a more alpha vibe. Something I'll learn to adapt to.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 4:42 AM by elliot.)
11-28-2012 4:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: hey
11-28-2012 4:44 AM

So my first question is, what would a good single pheremone or pheremone cocktail be to work towards my goals?

I'll be mainly focusing on daygame to start with

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 5:12 AM by elliot.)
11-28-2012 4:44 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-28-2012 9:33 AM

(11-28-2012 4:39 AM)elliot Wrote:  hey guys I need a little something something to make my game better

I want to be more alpha and make friends with alot more people.

My method is covered in without embarrassment by Michael Pilinski. basically its get an eye contact indicator of interest, banter, get caught looking at body, compliment, be mysterious, end convo at high note

go on cheap date and surprise her with a kiss. because this is so romantic she will steer towards sex he says. Based on the tone and intelligence of the guy I somewhat believe him.

problem is my social skills are so-so. I feel that Glace might help with this. I'm also geeky and a bit awkward at times something to counteract this with a more alpha vibe. Something I'll learn to adapt to.

Cheers

(11-28-2012 4:44 AM)elliot Wrote:  So my first question is, what would a good single pheremone or pheremone cocktail be to work towards my goals?

Thanks

Welcome to PheroTruth.

(I originally would type the "Truth" as "truth" but I'm following for now on Mark's example from another thread).

In the future I'd suggest against double posting or basically not having all your ideas in one spot until at least someone replies to you. This is what the edit feature is for. Edit however does not work after you or anyone else makes a reply to the post you wish to edit.

Building your social circle would be the most effective approach you could take. This will allow you access to many women, some whom stay as non sexual friends even to allow you access to women you may actually be sexual with.

The stronger your social circle, the more social of a being you will be.

So how to strengthen this social circle?

You need to make friends without a sexual intention. There are a few products that will help enhance sociality in the wearer. Glace as you have mentioned, may be one suitable to do the trick. The goal here is just to increase your circle of friends.

You will undoubtedly meet females whom you will find romance with more easily because you will be going into a more effective entrance through a different angle (a female friend that you do not sleep with that introduces you to another female that you may be able to sleep with).

The bonuses of doing it this way is that you will pick up more subtleties which are nearly impossible to grasp from glancing over a text. Once you are comfortable around women in a platonic friendly way to begin with, you may eliminate your own unattractive qualities over time as you are able to see your female friends' flaws and particularities as well.

I find that day game or night game may be much more effectively navigated if first you have experience in being around females just in general to see how they do what they do.

Anyway, alpha pheromone mixes are effective for night game.

Something like, Aqua Vitae, Alfa Maschio, LIIK, New Pheromone Additive, or any other product such as that paired with androstadienone.

Generally, day game should be buffered with social pheromones due to the atmosphere.

Something such as, one of what was mentioned above paired with Glace, Hypnotica Social, or something that will make the mix much less intimidating to women at least during the day.

Androstadienone may also be added for what I feel to be a much more cohesive combination.

Welcome yet again, to PheroTruth.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-28-2012 9:33 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-28-2012 11:34 AM

Welcome!

I'm sure more will be along to steer you in a helpful direction...lots of great advice here. I can't speak to the men's products but I have found Glace to be a excellent social and it would be a great day game phero blend, but I've worn it EVERYWHERE, day and night and it's just fantastic...you may have to play with it a bit to find your "sweet spot" but it's VERY effective once you do! It's a great layering product too, so down the road when you're ready to experiment with nights out on the prowl it will make a good addition to whatever you choose.

Good luck and happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-28-2012 11:34 AM
elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2012 6:05 PM

I get what your saying Androaura, I wont play the field TOO hard. But I want to capitalize on ioi's. Plus I want to hook up with girls I meet on the street, its more exiting for me than meeting through friends

Ideas for making more friends, theres meetup.com, theres asking a girl to find clothes with me, theres befriending naturals in the club. What else?

Oh by the way, can someone tell me what these acromyns stand for: AM, c4, AV, OD, n.pa

also should I get Alcohol Fastburn Version OR Light Silicone Fastburn Glace to start with?
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 1:03 AM by elliot.)
11-28-2012 6:05 PM

CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

11-29-2012 1:28 AM

(11-28-2012 4:44 AM)elliot Wrote:  So my first question is, what would a good single pheremone or pheremone cocktail be to work towards my goals?

Buy the Deep Inner Game Subliminal files at

There are also alpha subs.

I like Glace, FB Glace, and Possess to get people in an "up mood" and talking.

Welcome to Pherotruth!

The best thing about women is....there's a new crop every year!

My Journal Out of the Dark to Chase Sunshine

Mind-bending Mesmerizing CaveMones:

Alpha Dream: Glace, AM, LIIK v2, Certo, FB Glace, Light Couplins*
HAX: Wingman XTreme, C4, X22*, Wingman Black Label*
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Possess, Androstadienone 10mg/10ml, Nude Alpha, Wolf*, AV*
Love Potions: Perfect Match, Teddy Man 2
Love-Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Andronics: P130, I. Openness, I. Honesty

*samples
11-29-2012 1:28 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-29-2012 8:18 AM

Welcome to PheroTruth Elliot! You've already received some great advice and I'm sure more will follow. And, most importantly, you're not looking for pheromones to be magical bullets and take you from zero to hero, but just to compliment and enhance the qualities you already have or are workiing to improve.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-29-2012 8:18 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-29-2012 9:15 AM

elliot Wrote:Oh by the way, can someone tell me what these acromyns stand for: AM, c4, AV, OD, n.pa

AM stands for Alpha Dream's Alfa Maschio.

c4 stands for HAX Pheroceuticals' Wingman c4.

AV stands for Liquid Alchemy Labs' Aqua Vitae.

OD stands for Liquid Alchemy Labs' Overdose.

N.PA stands for Love Scent's New Pheromone Additive.

Hope this clarifies what these abbreviations mean.

Good luck on your experiences with pheromones.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 9:15 AM by Androaura.)
11-29-2012 9:15 AM
elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2012 4:45 PM

thanks guys, ive got a good idea what it will take. sigh! waiting for debit card then an international order when thats done, patience...

Androaura I like how you mention improving social life, this is real change. Rather than having a random one night stand in a hostel or club bathroom. hmmmm
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 7:24 PM by elliot.)
11-29-2012 4:45 PM

Share This Thread