Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hairy armpits for women?
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1332
Thanks received:
420 thanks in 184 posts

hairy armpits for women?
05-04-2012 6:34 PM

via Planchet
05-04-2012 6:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156

Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
301 thanks in 154 posts

RE: hairy armpits for women?
05-04-2012 7:35 PM

As a female of Scandinavian background with very blonde, fine hair, I often go without shaving for weeks, or in the case of my legs, months. Seriously thick, black hair may need more careful attention, but the current perception that it is socially unacceptable to go out in public without being completely hair-free gets on my nerves at times. What's next, hair-free arms?

Click here to visit my journal! Or for my product list and links to all reviews see page 13 ^_^
05-04-2012 7:35 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5018
Thanks received:
2679 thanks in 977 posts

05-04-2012 7:38 PM

(05-04-2012 6:34 PM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  via Planchet

I can't stand to look at her anymore now. From an 8.5 to a do not touch. I have slept with a few middle eastern girls who sported some epic muffs

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
05-04-2012 7:38 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1332
Thanks received:
420 thanks in 184 posts

05-04-2012 7:41 PM

Appearance aside, I wonder if we may be seeing an exhaustion of the trend towards an exceedingly groomed look. Perhaps early stirrings of a revival of something more organic? Obviously hair is there to disperse mones...
05-04-2012 7:41 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2679 thanks in 977 posts

05-04-2012 7:51 PM

Maybe so. But the first thing I make my lady friends do is shave. I don't mind a runway strip but I'm the type of guy who can't eat in the dark. If you know what I mean.

My first year of Uni I met the most beautiful girl at a sonic. She took off her jacket and her forearms looked like that of a bear. I could only imagine what the rest of her body looked like. She was Greek.

05-04-2012 7:51 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2679 thanks in 977 posts

05-04-2012 7:53 PM

(05-04-2012 7:35 PM)Synergist Wrote:  As a female of Scandinavian background with very blonde, fine hair, I often go without shaving for weeks, or in the case of my legs, months. Seriously thick, black hair may need more careful attention, but the current perception that it is socially unacceptable to go out in public without being completely hair-free gets on my nerves at times. What's next, hair-free arms?

Better say then sorry. hehe JK. For some odd reason prickly legs rubbing up against mines can be a turn on sometimes.

05-04-2012 7:53 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 466
Thanks received:
559 thanks in 228 posts

05-04-2012 11:49 PM

Interesting article. Why do we view female hair that isn't from the scalp as ugly? I don't know. . . but I certainly find it very unattractive.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
05-04-2012 11:49 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

05-05-2012 12:32 AM

The developed world has come to view feminine body hair as taboo due to what I would deem as a "standard" in social evolution. We here in the developed world have had so much time to develop ourselves in peace without the hardships of third-world problems. With so much peaceful time, our only advancement is cultural. The first thing we can culturally distinguish ourselves is by altering the way nature has made us, overtime such as any trend such alterations became the baseline standard in what is now acceptable.

I admire what this girl is doing and would cheer on any girl who would take a stand to society norms, but due to the fact that alteration of the body in any way seems to be a strive to augment the self-esteem of a individual (we all want to feel like we are the best) I doubt it will ever make a big impact on society.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 12:35 AM by Lucent.)
05-05-2012 12:32 AM
thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 538
Thanks received:
801 thanks in 221 posts

05-05-2012 3:12 AM

for me personally I like my women smooth. I think its a contrast thing. I get off work and goto the gym. I see way more fur on my guys than I feel like seeing, trust me. Dam chewbaccas. Then maybe we go and have a few drinks, more fur. I don't see anything wrong with coming home to a well groomed female smooth as silk when I been chillin with manimals all afternoon.

When I come home and my woman is sporting hairy pits and legs she is unfortunately and subconsciously getting grouped with the chewbaccas. Unattractive. So how does she stand out from my musky furry mates? By being smooth and silky smelling like sweet fruits and sugar. Look I goto the gym not just for my strength and health, but so that my woman can look upon me and say dam I have one sexy ass man with a brain. It's effort. Do I not deserve such effort in return in the form of a silky goddess that makes me desire her smooth curves?

Personal preference but I love me a sexy well groomed female that looks like she spent some time looking good for me as I do for her.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-05-2012 3:12 AM
Thanks given by as33156, eyeofra

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2679 thanks in 977 posts

05-05-2012 6:30 AM

(05-05-2012 3:12 AM)thundr Wrote:  for me personally I like my women smooth. I think its a contrast thing. I get off work and goto the gym. I see way more fur on my guys than I feel like seeing, trust me. Dam chewbaccas. Then maybe we go and have a few drinks, more fur. I don't see anything wrong with coming home to a well groomed female smooth as silk when I been chillin with manimals all afternoon.

When I come home and my woman is sporting hairy pits and legs she is unfortunately and subconsciously getting grouped with the chewbaccas. Unattractive. So how does she stand out from my musky furry mates? By being smooth and silky smelling like sweet fruits and sugar. Look I goto the gym not just for my strength and health, but so that my woman can look upon me and say dam I have one sexy ass man with a brain. It's effort. Do I not deserve such effort in return in the form of a silky goddess that makes me desire her smooth curves?

Personal preference but I love me a sexy well groomed female that looks like she spent some time looking good for me as I do for her.

Exactly!

05-05-2012 6:30 AM

Share This Thread