Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

greetings
jbg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

greetings
02-08-2018 10:56 PM

I gave a couple of different pheromone products a try in the past though unsuccessfully. A few weeks back, however, I found myself lurking on these forums again. I am currently skeptical because I've never been able to see any 'hits' while wearing pheromones before, but I'll give pheromones another (a more extensive) run (well because you guys make the whole thing so believable) and will try to share my experiences. Thank you a lot for all the useful information.
02-08-2018 10:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: greetings
02-08-2018 11:07 PM

(02-08-2018 10:56 PM)jbg Wrote:  I am currently skeptical because I've never been able to see any 'hits' while wearing pheromones before, but I'll give pheromones another (a more extensive) run

Everyone is different so some people get more out of pheromone products than other people.

My natural presence is soft and weak so pheromones products that add to my presence make a drastic difference for me. The difference is profound. People who are naturally magnetic and have a strong presence already will probably just notice a subtle difference with the products that I like. People who are naturally intimidating will notice a major difference with comfort or social products. Everyone is different.

My point is that you can't just pick a product at random and hope for hits. Maybe you will get lucky and by chance pick a product that complements your natural vibe and personality. You really need to figure out what you are trying to accomplish with pheromones ahead of time.

Good Luck!
02-08-2018 11:07 PM
jbg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-08-2018 11:48 PM

(02-08-2018 11:07 PM)metaltree Wrote:  My point is that you can't just pick a product at random and hope for hits. Maybe you will get lucky and by chance pick a product that complements your natural vibe and personality. You really need to figure out what you are trying to accomplish with pheromones ahead of time.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply! I see what you mean. I purchased products based on product descriptions and forum posts, but I guess I need to do more thinking about who I am and what my goals are.
02-08-2018 11:48 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-09-2018 12:50 AM

I second metaltree . There is also quite a bit luck of a draw tbh , I purchased two different products from two different companies when I started . One didn't do anything (5/5 tries at various doses) while the other I saw subtle cues. I was like okay , let's continue . One that worked I mixed with a sample I got and saw some obvious hits and was like okay there is something definitely to it . That's how my journey started.

What does suck is when eventually u do find the products u reaaally like and that really work for you , you look back at all the other stuff u bought that worked , didn't work or worked but differently than expected and think to yourself damn if I only knew ... Would have purchased like 5 bottles of each of the stuff that's really for me .

But , it's all part of the journey my friend and sadly no size fits all yet in this industry
02-09-2018 12:50 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

02-09-2018 11:34 AM

(02-09-2018 12:50 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  There is also quite a bit luck of a draw tbh , I purchased two different products from two different companies when I started . One didn't do anything (5/5 tries at various doses) while the other I saw subtle cues.

Yes, this is a very difficult and expensive hobby. I spent an outrageous amount of money and purchased dozens of products to figure out which few really work for me. And yes, the expense was worth it for me.

Also, to be able to go out in public and notice "hits" from random people requires a high level of social acuity and social awareness. I don't have that level of acuity and awareness so I don't test that way. Personally I test products by observing how people react to me when I have an actual interaction with people or how often people initiate interactions with me in bar/club settings.

If you don't have the level of social awareness and social acuity to notice subtle differences in human behavior compared to your baseline then don't test that way. There are definitely people on this forum with that skill level but I'm not one of them.
02-09-2018 11:34 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-09-2018 3:18 PM

(02-09-2018 11:34 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Yes, this is a very difficult and expensive hobby. I spent an outrageous amount of money and purchased dozens of products to figure out which few really work for me. And yes, the expense was worth it for me.

Also, to be able to go out in public and notice "hits" from random people requires a high level of social acuity and social awareness. I don't have that level of acuity and awareness so I don't test that way. Personally I test products by observing how people react to me when I have an actual interaction with people or how often people initiate interactions with me in bar/club settings.

If you don't have the level of social awareness and social acuity to notice subtle differences in human behavior compared to your baseline then don't test that way. There are definitely people on this forum with that skill level but I'm not one of them.

Agreed , my favorite testing grounds are people I know , parties , bars . In that preferred order. Clues from strangers are difficult to judge because hell, maybe tonight I just happen to look good and land on horny girls .

Now , if that happens multiple times with the same product on ...
02-09-2018 3:18 PM
jbg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2018 4:17 PM

Thank you guys.
So something strange happened today. Is it possible to notice effects from extremely tiny doses of mones? I have a sample of BW which had been sitting in the closet for the past two years until two days ago. I used two tiny drops (would make a full drop I guess) the other day. Didn't observe any reactions from others while wearing it, but a few minutes after I put it on, I realized that I was a lot calmer, my posture was better, I was walking with more intent, I was more care-free. I didn't interact with a lot of people and I'm still new to pheromones so I may have missed certain subtleties. But feeling the self effects this obviously for the first time was strange.

But something even stranger happened today. Since I liked the self effects so much I decided to put an extremely tiny drop on my mustache today (it was a quarter of a full drop at most) and went to work.
-The moment I entered a colleague's office a woman I kinda have a crush on gave me a long meaningful stare (as if she couldn't believe she was looking at me). She's never done that before.
-Another colleague (male) tried to make eye contact as I was walking into the building and then asked me about a life decision that I'm in the process of making (he's textbook alpha). He's not somebody I talk to everyday. We say hi to one another and occasionally have a little chit chat.
-A stranger saw me walking in the crowded dining hall and stepped aside to create more room for me (quite purposefully).
-And I received a couple of curious stares.

I may be reading too much into random signs, so I wanted to share with you. Could I have observed actual effects on others with such a low amount? What would you make of this?
02-12-2018 4:17 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-12-2018 4:47 PM

Yes, super small doses like that are still effective. It varies by the blend how effective it’ll be.
02-12-2018 4:47 PM

Share This Thread