Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
got caught by customes
peter piper
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

got caught by customes
09-11-2012 3:59 AM

got my order but had to pay import tax £16.19, no real problem, may i suggest that when sending orders to the uk. you do not provide an invoice with the order or maybe just put the item as a gift..

ohh the bellss., lol, thought the viles had broken nearly did not accept the parcel. review to come, btw, i got the last bottle so you know who it is..

Regards

G..
09-11-2012 3:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 952
Thanks received:
1276 thanks in 586 posts

RE: got caught by customes
09-11-2012 5:59 AM

(09-11-2012 3:59 AM)peter piper Wrote:  got my order but had to pay import tax £16.19, no real problem, may i suggest that when sending orders to the uk. you do not provide an invoice with the order or maybe just put the item as a gift..

ohh the bellss., lol, thought the viles had broken nearly did not accept the parcel. review to come, btw, i got the last bottle so you know who it is..

Regards

G..
Fuck hey the tax man certainly knows how to bite, well it is my thinking that the tax man sets a precedent in as much as others down the chain from the cream of society right down to the beggar react in a certain ways concerning matters of finance and property, even an honest man may feel justified in bending the bounds of fairness so as to keep an ideal balance of self propriety based on the example set by the tax system.......

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: angel2pz.jpg] [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
09-11-2012 5:59 AM
baant
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 328
Thanks received:
62 thanks in 26 posts

09-11-2012 2:42 PM

My experience with customs (scandinavia) is a bit hit and miss; that is, when they miss it's a hit for me. I made a mega-multiple order5 to 6 or 7 different vendors and have gotten all now except one and none had got any customs fee's. In January(?) though I got two orders stopped in customs. It's really hard to figure out when and why...

Yeah, SteveO's bells freaked me out to when I picked up the package, evil humour there Twisted

'Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others.' - Edward Abbey
09-11-2012 2:42 PM
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 623
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 243 posts

09-11-2012 10:39 PM

Here's the thing about customs you as a customer need to understand. When I put things as a gift or below value and do not include an invoice you leave me as the company completely at risk and devoid of any recourse if something goes amiss. As an example I ship you a $200 order and label it as a gift with a low value and then it gets lost, caught in customs or what have you. That means the value I am entitled to file a claim for is whatever I put it for. If I listed it as $24 I lose everything else and you still expect a refund or your product.

So I ask you, would you be willing to agree that if I mark it as a gift, not include an invoice and then have it go astray or confiscated by customs to only accept the claimed cost rather than the price you paid? If so, great you can sign a waiver to such and I'll refund you or ship you another product valued at $24 or whatever you want me to send it as. This way I am fulfilling your request and the risk is placed on you to violate your countries tax/VAT code rather than on me. Again though I emphasize if its a $200 and you have it claimed at $24 that is all you are then entitled to as a refund. Sounds pretty risky right? That's exactly what you expect me to do though!

I'm not writing this to be mean or make it difficult but you are asking me to take all the risks. The bells are in there to make it get through customs as easily as possible. I already do whatever I can to ensure it gets through customs without going as far as violating the law of your country or mine. Its a thin line we walkSmile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-11-2012 10:39 PM
Thanks given by baant
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 124
Thanks received:
466 thanks in 262 posts

09-11-2012 10:40 PM

What a dilemma!

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-11-2012 10:40 PM

SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 623
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 243 posts

09-11-2012 11:03 PM

(09-11-2012 10:40 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  What a dilemma!

99.9% of all orders make it through customs the way I package and label them. There are always going to be a few just on odds alone that get charged a tax. Changing the cost of all orders based on the one that doesn't get through is far riskier than just being truthful to begin with. Its not really a dilemmaSmile, its just that one package that got stopped. It happens.

The dilemma comes from reacting and changing the other 99.9% based on that single incident. Kind of like saying because that one guy way back who claimed pheromones changed his neuro-chemistry of his brain. Then you have some government agency say now no one can use mones anymoreSmile. A reaction based on a the one off rather than the 99.9%. Smile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-11-2012 11:03 PM
Thanks given by baant, terry0400-40, kenpachi
peter piper
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

09-12-2012 2:59 AM

HI SteveO,

I was not aware that there was such implications involved, its not a problem.

Ps: love Vibe xs, 1 spray and it really does live up to its name....
09-12-2012 2:59 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
idle
In the Club

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
60 thanks in 35 posts

09-12-2012 3:12 AM

@peter piper
this has always been a problem when ordering good from the US to EU.

One way is to find a friend from the us to ship you the good.
You order it with his address and then he send it to you as a gift.
This is very helpful for electronics and HIGH priced products.
as you can save more than 300-500$.
But for mones its a different story i think Smile

There is another problem. Especialy in Bulgaria. If you say that those are mones or containing words line androtenone, Androsterone or anything they might stop it for chemical analysis. Rtfm as they have no idea what the hell is androstenone.

Last year there was no problem of this kind.. but today a friend that started working @ customs just told me that. it must be labeled Fragrance oils or perfume oil samples. (i am talking for BG - Europe).

09-12-2012 3:12 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, baant

Share This Thread