Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
good for latinas in class
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

good for latinas in class
04-23-2014 2:02 PM

I was wondering what would be a good combo for a sorta model status latina in a classroom? (this girl just has an amazing 36 25 36 body, its on her model page)

i have so far exposed 2 spray wolf and 1 drop New Pheromone Additive,

and 4 drops A4A to her. none has any noticeable effect. I know dealing with a higher status girl you gotta game very carefully, and I know latinas like high none products, but I am already young, i dont wanna use too much none in classroom.

tips? thanks
04-23-2014 2:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: good for latinas in class
04-23-2014 3:26 PM

How old is she?

If that's the NEW New Pheromone Additive ... that could be the problem. Word on the streets is that it's NOT as potent as it once was. As far as I'm concerned, you're not playing with a high does of -none. Training1

I once had a sexxxy young Latina put her head down on the desk while I talked with her with 2 sprays of Turn Up The Heat covered with 2 sprays of AMMO. I poked her in the side, and she jumps up smiling, but her face was FLUSHED!!!!! I know I hit that SUCK ON MY CLIT nerve!! Never got to see if I could get her naked, 'cause she left the area two days later.

Anyway, do your research, and when you find a product/mix that works on Latinas, make sure you come back here to report! They so very sweet and delicious to moi!!!!!!! yoohoo

GOOD LUCK!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-23-2014 3:26 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

04-23-2014 3:57 PM

Try some more social mones around her? See if that has an effect.
04-23-2014 3:57 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-23-2014 4:15 PM

(04-23-2014 3:26 PM)MMM Wrote:  How old is she?

If that's the NEW New Pheromone Additive ... that could be the problem. Word on the streets is that it's NOT as potent as it once was. As far as I'm concerned, you're not playing with a high does of -none. Training1

I once had a sexxxy young Latina put her head down on the desk while I talked with her with 2 sprays of Turn Up The Heat covered with 2 sprays of AMMO. I poked her in the side, and she jumps up smiling, but her face was FLUSHED!!!!! I know I hit that SUCK ON MY CLIT nerve!! Never got to see if I could get her naked, 'cause she left the area two days later.

Anyway, do your research, and when you find a product/mix that works on Latinas, make sure you come back here to report! They so very sweet and delicious to moi!!!!!!! yoohoo

GOOD LUCK!

i wouldnt ask if i hadnt done any research yet, theres just not many posts regarding latinas with concrete proven combos.

trying xist and taboo tonight see if it works. ill report, but at the same time i am working on a journal as well. i plan on uploading it once i have a fairly good amount of it
(04-23-2014 3:57 PM)XyzN Wrote:  Try some more social mones around her? See if that has an effect.

thats one thing im lacking in my arsenal, glace is probably the only social mone I have?
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 4:15 PM by Vinzanity.)
04-23-2014 4:15 PM

whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

04-23-2014 7:24 PM

First how is your game? You already lost because you view her as higher status than you. There isn't a mone in the world that would help you.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
04-23-2014 7:24 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-24-2014 12:14 AM

(04-23-2014 7:24 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  First how is your game? You already lost because you view her as higher status than you. There isn't a mone in the world that would help you.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

no, i meant higher status amongst the girls.

but ya my game isnt that good. if casanova is a 10, an Average Frustrated Chump is a 1. id be a 4.

I have a pretty solid inner game now. I just need more practice on outter game.

all and all, I feel like math class is probably one of the worst classes to pick up girls. especially when I NEED to pay attention in that class. I am not willing to do poorly over this chick, although she's a fking 10.

EDIT: wow, i didnt know this site auto corrects Average Frustrated Chump, thats neat
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 12:17 AM by Vinzanity.)
04-24-2014 12:14 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-02-2014 3:55 PM

I would try either Bad Wolf, Wolf with some New Pheromone Additive, or OD
05-02-2014 3:55 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-02-2014 11:02 PM

(05-02-2014 3:55 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I would try either Bad Wolf, Wolf with some New Pheromone Additive, or OD

i dont really wanna buy more mones atm.

wolf+New Pheromone Additive was used to her, nothing special. i guess shes just really satisfied with her current relationship. i just found out she has a bf.
05-02-2014 11:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What to use in Yoga Class? in3deep 6 1,931 04-22-2015 5:09 AM
Last Post: stefdude