Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

found Pheromones by accident
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1965
Thanks received:
3171 thanks in 645 posts

found Pheromones by accident
04-15-2012 5:31 PM

Just got into this phero thing.
Strangely by accident. One nite out with a few of the guys. Doing my usual NLP pimp saucing. I'm normally a chill guy and used to do MMA yet I'm intelligent so I have the silent dont f with me and I won't ruin you attitude.
Anyway I kept getting weird vibes from some random in our crew.

At first I thought he was gay but as the night progressed I kept wanting to lay hands on this guy. I'm not a homophobe and quite comfy with my womens but this dude, for no apparent reason was about to get hurt. I'm not usually like that and it was only when he was around me. Otherwise I was in great spirits and having fun. He seemed to get alot of kino from the females but was.. frumpy? His game was lackluster at best.

I was confused by all this and I'm usually very supportive of my mates dropping the hammer on the kitties. Finally before we got into the car I asked him wtf was he wearing as I had noticed his cologne remained strong thru the evening. Chicks seemed to dig on it and it held up. My chrome had worn down yet his was strangely strong.

He asked me not to tell anyone and pulled out this little glass vial. He said it was his magic juice. After my laughing fit he finally convinced me it had pheromones in it. I asked him if he knew I wanted to punch his jaw all nite and he smiled and pulled out 7 numbers. 7! In one night to my 2! He said while I was focused on beating him up and running my game he was scoring celldots.

He put some on me and when we went to the next venue it was like a whole different world. My game got amplified 10 fold.

So my curiosity has been peaked. I'm a knowledge nut and now I'm learning everything I can to acquire this "edge" for myself..

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-15-2012 5:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shadowknight, as33156

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3171 thanks in 645 posts

RE: found Pheromones by accident
04-15-2012 6:27 PM

So does anyone have any suggestions on a "starter" kit?

I'm literate but I'm going to drop some cash soon and the forum is a bit overwhelming as I process all the intricacies of the different molecules floating about.

I have a bachelors in biochem but most of my pheromone reading has been with ants and bees etc. Sure I knew about human ones but I had no idea they sold em. Hooray for science.

I'm 36. 6'1" 190 lbs. Goin for social interaction stuff. Rockstar vibe I guess. Not really interested in the gettn laid Pheromones, I can do that on my own. Just need to get em close enough to listen to my lips flap.

04-15-2012 6:27 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, eyeofra, as33156
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 186
Thanks received:
271 thanks in 133 posts

04-15-2012 6:46 PM

Welcome to the forum

Found by accident? hehe, join the club Smile

A starter kit, I don't know, it varies, everyone starts out with different things generally. I'd reccomend doing a little bit of reading, Alpha Dream and Liquid Alchemy labs are pretty popular, but there are many other companies products reviewed here as well such as HAX and Love Scent. This is the stuff that works.

You are skilled with NLP? That's impressive, a few other guys here utilize it as well. I tried learning some of that myself, but never really found anything that explained it well enough to understand proficiently.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose,
Possess, Wolf

Alpha Dream: Aquagen

True Pheromones: TL, TA, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
04-15-2012 6:46 PM
Thanks given by thundr, as33156
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3171 thanks in 645 posts

04-15-2012 8:06 PM

Yea ppl respond to their own perception of what reality is. My reality is being the architect of their reality. NLP.

I'm studied up some and about to post my mix and place an order..

04-15-2012 8:06 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1016
Thanks received:
982 thanks in 378 posts

04-15-2012 11:15 PM

Welcome to the forum!

For social interaction get Glace or Hypnotica Social.

For the rockstar vibe get Wolf or Wingman Black Label.

Good Hunting!
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-15-2012 11:15 PM
Thanks given by thundr

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3171 thanks in 645 posts

04-15-2012 11:52 PM

Thanks man. I'm picking this stuff up pretty fast even though many of these molecules are very similar in name. A bit much on the first few reads but now I'm gaining a certain understanding of what they all do. Just trying to figure out which Pheromones resemble my own personality. I want to enhance not create.

Now I'm beginning to grasp ratios and blends in different products and manufacturers. Starting to see how causing certain combinations can create a desired effect. Still feel like a phero idiot so for awhile I'm just gonna soak up everything you guys have to say.

My initial experiment goes like this: True alpha, fast burn glace with an A-stanone additive, some form of androstedienone and androstenone product for end of night.. jury still out on those tho.

Is wolf better than true alpha for status and social proof?

04-15-2012 11:52 PM
Curiosity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
271 thanks in 133 posts

04-15-2012 11:54 PM

(04-15-2012 11:52 PM)thundr Wrote:  Is wolf better than true alpha for status and social proof?

I have a lot of experience with Wolf, I'd reccomend it. It's very safe to use, it's James Bond. Honestly, that's the vibe.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Possess, Wolf

04-15-2012 11:54 PM
Thanks given by thundr
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3171 thanks in 645 posts

04-16-2012 12:56 AM

aha. I like the Bond sound. So many Bonds to choose from. Connery is my top pick. Leaning toward Wolf now..

My burning question is how will a status enhancer react with my own personality? I have a rather assertive personality already and when I enter a room I scan for the alphas. Female and male. Always been like that for some reason, even as a kid.

I either align with the alpha male or replace him. I don't mind being a beta in a situation the alpha deserves.. not going to take over my pastor at church or slate my boss. haha. Best way to take an alpha out is to have his underlings replace him. Beating your chest looks stupid and confirms your are beta.

Best way to get any girl in any group is to mack the alpha regardless of looks. Shes not ur target anyway but if you establish yourself with her as an equal you pretty much have the pick of her betas. We call it the mother hen. Shes the one who will snatch your 2 hour convo girl at the end of the night before any exchange. Blocked.

Went off topic. Sorry. Figured I'd shell out some advice for advice given. Quid pro quo. If I don a status enhancer will it make my ascension to alpha easier or manifest an army of betas with pitch forks and torches at my door? Apologies for my intricate ramblings but I dont want to shell out loot just to end up Dr. funkenstein instead of Bond. haha

Thanks in advance for any advice given here..

04-16-2012 12:56 AM
Curiosity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
271 thanks in 133 posts

04-16-2012 1:53 AM

(04-16-2012 12:56 AM)thundr Wrote:  aha. I like the Bond sound. So many Bonds to choose from. Connery is my top pick. Leaning toward Wolf now..

My burning question is how will a status enhancer react with my own personality? I have a rather assertive personality already and when I enter a room I scan for the alphas. Female and male. Always been like that for some reason, even as a kid.

I either align with the alpha male or replace him. I don't mind being a beta in a situation the alpha deserves.. not going to take over my pastor at church or slate my boss. haha. Best way to take an alpha out is to have his underlings replace him. Beating your chest looks stupid and confirms your are beta.

Best way to get any girl in any group is to mack the alpha regardless of looks. Shes not ur target anyway but if you establish yourself with her as an equal you pretty much have the pick of her betas. We call it the mother hen. Shes the one who will snatch your 2 hour convo girl at the end of the night before any exchange. Blocked.

Went off topic. Sorry. Figured I'd shell out some advice for advice given. Quid pro quo. If I don a status enhancer will it make my ascension to alpha easier or manifest an army of betas with pitch forks and torches at my door? Apologies for my intricate ramblings but I dont want to shell out loot just to end up Dr. funkenstein instead of Bond. haha

Thanks in advance for any advice given here..

Wolf has a cool, calm and collected vibe to it. It's definitely alpha, but not an "I'm a threat" sort of alpha. Think of a big lazy dog laying in a yard who doesn't move or chase after everything because it 1. Is not a threat and 2. Is not food. He know's he is powerful and to be feared, but only asserts it when it is nessecery. Otherwise, he is just cool and relaxed.

Think of the opposite, a tiny chihuahua that barks at anything and everything until it loses it's voice.

It is not nessecery to overtake an alpha everytime. It is very possible for a room to have many alphas in it, it is not nessecery for there to only be one. Oftentimes, their presences can bounce off of one another and make all of them better and more attractive. But your last points do point to that same thought.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Possess, Wolf

04-16-2012 1:53 AM
Thanks given by thundr, as33156

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3171 thanks in 645 posts

04-16-2012 3:21 AM

Yea I can get down with the wolf vibe now. I can see that being an enhancer not a hinder. Leaning heavily toward wolf.

I agree there is definitely room for multiple kings/queens in court. They must all however be aligned or the synergy is broken and an alpha or alpha group must emerge from the chaos. If this alpha does not restore order, tension often occurs in a form of primitive social realignment. In males this happens with feats of strength, intellect, social proof, etc. Females usually either submit or separate.

In my personal experience even those who qualify as alpha will eventually submit to another alpha of higher proof regardless of an alliance. When you overtake an alpha you gain his/her betas instantly and they now become somewhat of a taskmaster not a beta themselves. This takes alot of work though, sometimes hours, days, years. This is bc you can never speak ill of an alpha to his/her betas. You have to put in the time to demonstrate higher value than their alpha and let them elect you as alpha.

Hence the focus on why I want to enhance alpha status quicker with pheromones so I can put more time in on the lady alphas rather than the males. Wolf seems like an excellent choice. Drop some Glace and charm on lady alpha and her betas.. I have a feeling this little pheromone social experiment upcoming is going to be quite interesting. haha

04-16-2012 3:21 AM

Share This Thread