Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
flirt oil
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
289 thanks in 128 posts

flirt oil
02-04-2014 1:24 PM

Well I was on the xs site checking out flirt because I want a replacement for instant openness because the results for me have been unreal. Idk why but it is what it is with ad products with me. Maybe other vendors are too concentrated? Anyway I saw this limited edition oil and had to get it since I love oil products.
Anyway have used a couple times so far still much further testing is required as I am confused on getting the right dose similar to the togo of instant honestly and instant openess. I use 3 sprays.... It was easy.... With this oil I started off with 3 drops and it's def not as good but I still notice effects. Went to gym and got a few stares and a good bit of hovering with me being surrounded by women(I get this with ih big time) so that's good. Also later on old lady at supermarket was nice and insisted I cut in front of her.... Keep in mind this is not normal for me... For me people don't usually say hi or open me but with these products it has happened more than ever which is like a new life/epiphany Fo me because I def want to have a open/nice vibe given off. Think I look intimidating be a none product don't seem to work. It's taken years of sloppy mone play to start figuring this out.
Any other experiences out there with flirt oil? I think it's sold out now. If i can get it to work Im prob going to have to switch to spray version and try to water it down.
02-04-2014 1:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
51 thanks in 34 posts

RE: flirt oil
02-04-2014 2:33 PM

Hey there!

Three drops? That sounds a lot to me! Steve's products are quite concentrated. I'd always start with one drop anyway, build up to more if necessary.
As it's special edition and all, I'd try to use the least amount needed for good hits.
Not saying the hits you told weren't good, but probably 1 - 2 drops could be sufficient. Of course, we're inviduals. As you mentioned looking intimidating, it would be a good idea to add some Connections or perhaps Bliss. A good social anyway.

I'm pretty sloppy in my own mone game and overall anyway. Just go to work and get my day done, for now. Mostly I use mones to ease my workdays when in contact with end users and truly pheromones can help in that!

You mentioned AD; I enjoyed Instant Shine. If you have that, then it's a good one. Although I don't know about the current state of things; I did order some DPG in Neroli and Akuto, for some "mixes" or just for giving more diffusion to some of my pheromones. (All mentioned in my introductory post, which hasn't had visitors, boohoo!)

All the best to you, make the most of the oil and consider some (more) social mones to your toolbox.
And sorry for rambling and stealing your space!
02-04-2014 2:33 PM
Thanks given by Smelt_Funny
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 97
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 78 posts

02-04-2014 2:56 PM

(02-04-2014 2:33 PM)arkailija Wrote:  Hey there!

Three drops? That sounds a lot to me! Steve's products are quite concentrated. I'd always start with one drop anyway, build up to more if necessary.
As it's special edition and all, I'd try to use the least amount needed for good hits.
Not saying the hits you told weren't good, but probably 1 - 2 drops could be sufficient. Of course, we're inviduals. As you mentioned looking intimidating, it would be a good idea to add some Connections or perhaps Bliss. A good social anyway.

I'm pretty sloppy in my own mone game and overall anyway. Just go to work and get my day done, for now. Mostly I use mones to ease my workdays when in contact with end users and truly pheromones can help in that!

You mentioned AD; I enjoyed Instant Shine. If you have that, then it's a good one. Although I don't know about the current state of things; I did order some DPG in Neroli and Akuto, for some "mixes" or just for giving more diffusion to some of my pheromones. (All mentioned in my introductory post, which hasn't had visitors, boohoo!)

All the best to you, make the most of the oil and consider some (more) social mones to your toolbox.
And sorry for rambling and stealing your space!

Saw you had Core and 69....I've been waiting for someone to give a good hit review on that combo, go give it the one two punch for us old farts Training1 maybe add a little bit of flirt if you have it

“Here I am. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 2:57 PM by Smelt_Funny.)
02-04-2014 2:56 PM
PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 684
Thanks received:
545 thanks in 274 posts

flirt oil
02-04-2014 3:16 PM

Honestly ur encouraging me to try more socials now... Thinking about it now, the few times (probably like 300 times wearing mones) Ive worn socials only thats when I got the most hits... Specifically IO... I have a flirt spray and connections will try those solo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
02-04-2014 3:16 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
289 thanks in 128 posts

02-04-2014 3:33 PM

(02-04-2014 3:16 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Honestly ur encouraging me to try more socials now... Thinking about it now, the few times (probably like 300 times wearing mones) Ive worn socials only thats when I got the most hits... Specifically Instant Openness... I have a flirt spray and connections will try those solo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for the replies/feedback. Yes I think I will go down and try 1 drop. That actually was my intention but like I said I get sloppy and still hard time believing it's enough.
Yes socials I just recently realize give the most consistent results. I used to get some crazy hits with av/nude but they are not consistent. With wearing low none and some Androsterone products then adding instant honesty/openeness I am seeing the light. About 70-80 percent of people say hi to me now and are friendly where before they would not say anything. Just got to use what works. :-)
02-04-2014 3:33 PM

arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
51 thanks in 34 posts

02-04-2014 3:36 PM

(02-04-2014 2:56 PM)Smelt_Funny Wrote:  Saw you had Core and 69....I've been waiting for someone to give a good hit review on that combo, go give it the one two punch for us old farts Training1 maybe add a little bit of flirt if you have it

Thanks for the bump, I wrote to my own thread.

Anyway, as stated, (to OP) try the Flirt Oil using just one drop. You had this idea on your mind in one other message.

Edit, oopsie, too slow! Keep going strong!
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 3:36 PM by arkailija.)
02-04-2014 3:36 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
289 thanks in 128 posts

02-04-2014 3:48 PM

To expand on this and my experience at least with increasing the socials. I used a couple drops of a314 and 3 togo sprays of instant honesty and instant openness and hit this club. It was insane the amount of women checking me out and kind of hovering in my vicinity. My buddy who always walked behind me mentioned women were staring and smiling as I walked by. I couldn't notice this unless I was staring right at them. Anyway then near the end out of nowhere this absolutely gorgeous natural blonde 9/10 opened me and promptly wrote her number 3 times to make sure I got it! What's funny is said she had a boyfriend but he was non committed. :-) liking this..... Lol
02-04-2014 3:48 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
376 thanks in 228 posts

02-04-2014 4:01 PM

In my opinion and many others ADs products arent as good as they used to be. Connections blows imstant honesty out of the water in my opinion and flirt I dont need to use as much as IO. I save a lot more money with xs products but Im not getting overcharged and the products last a long time because im using less eith great results
02-04-2014 4:01 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
289 thanks in 128 posts

02-04-2014 7:46 PM

(02-04-2014 4:01 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  In my opinion and many others ADs products arent as good as they used to be. Connections blows imstant honesty out of the water in my opinion and flirt I dont need to use as much as Instant Openness. I save a lot more money with xs products but Im not getting overcharged and the products last a long time because im using less eith great results

Hey that's good. Better options. Def want to see how this flirt oil turns out. Just went to gym wearing just one drop of flirt oil... I felt stared at and once again for whatever reason women were surrounding me. Weird phenomenon. It's too consistent to be coincidence. :-)
02-04-2014 7:46 PM
Thanks given by cjw255

kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
289 thanks in 128 posts

02-11-2014 9:05 PM

​okay i have used this solo now a few times and def liking it. it gives a general fun vibe..... solo people just seem to hover around you. when i add an alpha product like a314 then the women will start to surround you and stare/smile etc. also people you speak with seem very comfortable with you. i have been told things i usually would not hear...or really want to know. :-O
02-11-2014 9:05 PM

Share This Thread