Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
estradiol
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

estradiol
10-19-2009 11:15 AM

Ok I have seen this one at Love scent in the chem set section and I know its was used in the old Jovan pheromone colognes. I notice its been popping up in various formulas here and there as well. I have been looking into it alot lately out of curiosity.

Estradiol is a Estrogen found in both males and females. However is not a prominent hormone in males.

Now while Love scent does sell it by name they do have a disclaimer stating they have no ideal what it does.

While I can find a ton of information on what it does Biologically It is hard to pinpoint exactly what it can do pheromonally.

Its said to give a feeling of sexual well being and feminizing.

It has also been reported to induce the mounting effect in animals. I have seen reports of increase in sexual activities for both males and females exposed to it as a pheromone but I do not believe there have been any studies on this.

I have also seen reports of women feeling more attractive when wearing it. The sexual effect it has could be caused by this feeling and not pheromonally. If a women feels sexy they are more likely to engage in sexual activity.

I also read something that indicated that men with low testosterone levels could experience attraction of other males when wearing this one. I would suggest testing it both with and without androsternone to see if there is a difference.

Now from all I read about this one I am leaning towards TAH. Keep in mind this is just a guess on my part and I do not know what TAH's chemical name is but the characteristics seem to coincide for me.

Anyone have experience with this molecule ?? If so please give your feed back. Also any share any interesting information you find on it whether biological or Pheromonal.

Tisha
10-19-2009 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

RE: estradiol
10-19-2009 9:20 PM

(10-19-2009 11:15 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Ok I have seen this one at Love scent in the chem set section and I know its was used in the old Jovan pheromone colognes. I notice its been popping up in various formulas here and there as well. I have been looking into it alot lately out of curiosity.

Estradiol is a Estrogen found in both males and females. However is not a prominent hormone in males.

Now while Love scent does sell it by name they do have a disclaimer stating they have no ideal what it does.

While I can find a ton of information on what it does Biologically It is hard to pinpoint exactly what it can do pheromonally.

Its said to give a feeling of sexual well being and feminizing.

It has also been reported to induce the mounting effect in animals. I have seen reports of increase in sexual activities for both males and females exposed to it as a pheromone but I do not believe there have been any studies on this.

I have also seen reports of women feeling more attractive when wearing it. The sexual effect it has could be caused by this feeling and not pheromonally. If a women feels sexy they are more likely to engage in sexual activity.

I also read something that indicated that men with low testosterone levels could experience attraction of other males when wearing this one. I would suggest testing it both with and without androsternone to see if there is a difference.

Now from all I read about this one I am leaning towards TAH. Keep in mind this is just a guess on my part and I do not know what TAH's chemical name is but the characteristics seem to coincide for me.

Anyone have experience with this molecule ?? If so please give your feed back. Also any share any interesting information you find on it whether biological or Pheromonal.

Tisha

Estradiol is the main estrogen in fertile women. It is a gene inscription factor. It penetrates the skin. It will make guys fat. It is very biologically active, as active as testosterone.

I buy and use it to supplement my dwindling supplies of estrogen because I am 49. I don't see pheromonal effects, but I feel a ton of self effects almost immediately upon application, including intense relaxation and feelings of well being. I use a range of this hormone applied to the skin, between 30 mcl and 350 mcl and vary the amount as I would on a normal cycle.

Diane
10-19-2009 9:20 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-20-2009 12:33 AM

So, it sounds like if guys test this, we should test with small amounts..or perhaps not at all?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-20-2009 12:33 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

10-20-2009 1:16 AM

(10-20-2009 12:33 AM)Phya Wrote:  So, it sounds like if guys test this, we should test with small amounts..or perhaps not at all?

Yeah... that's my recommendation, unless you have anger management issues... in which case test in abundance! Lol

Diane
10-20-2009 1:16 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

10-20-2009 4:29 PM

(10-19-2009 11:15 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Now while Love scent does sell it by name they do have a disclaimer stating they have no ideal what it does.

I can give you some history on this. If you look around the Love-Scent store, you'll see several of the "unusual" molecules, e.g. not the "holy trinity" ~Nol, ~None or ~Androsterone carry this disclaimer. This came about from some of the advanced forum members hearing about them and asking Bruce to get them for experimentation. Bruce didn't want inexperienced purchasers getting them and not knowing what to do with them, hence the disclaimer. A1 is an example of this. Some of the advanced members were wearing Realm for women to try out the effects but didn't like the scent or concentration so they asked Bruce to get it for them and he did. The forum members originally gave it the name "A1" to keep use on the down low in case Erox wanted to stir up things, but it turned out the patent involved A1 with scent, so Bruce was safe with the chemset version. The rest of the "disclaimered" chemset stuff have similar stories. Essence of Woman came about the same way. The Beta stories are hilarious. Most of those stories are probably in the second "archives" (#1) that came about because of a forum crash back in '02 (a week without a phero forum==shudder)[Image: 22.gif] , some great old "original explorer " stories in those archives, many years before Pherotalk ever came into existence.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2009 5:39 PM by Mtnjim.)
10-20-2009 4:29 PM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

10-20-2009 4:35 PM

(10-20-2009 4:29 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  I can give you some history on this. If you look around the Love-Scent store, you'll see several of the "unusual" molecules, e.g. not the "holy trinity" ~Nol, ~None or ~Androsterone carry this disclaimer. This came about from some of the advanced forum members hearing about them and asking Bruce to get them for experimentation. Bruce didn't want inexperienced purchasers getting them and not knowing what to do with them, hence the disclaimer. A1 is an example of this. Some of the advanced members were wearing Realm for women to try out the effects but didn't like the scent or concentration so the asked Bruce to get it for them and he did. The forum members originally gave it the name "A1" to keep use on the down low in case Erox wanted to stir up things, but it turned out the patent involved A1 with scent, so Bruce was safe with the chemset version. The rest of the "disclaimered" chemset stuff have similar stories. Essence of Woman came about the same way. The Beta stories are hilarious. Most of those stories are probably in the second "archives" (#1) that came about because of a forum crash back in '02 (a week without a phero forum==shudder)[Image: 22.gif] , some great old "original explorer " stories in those archives, many years before Pherotalk ever came into existence.

I hope Bruce never stops making these "unusual" molecules available. I think it is gutsy and something no one else is doing.

Diane
10-20-2009 4:35 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

10-20-2009 5:38 PM

Forgot to mention, the name "Essence of Woman" was a result of a naming contest Bruce held. Some of the other names were really funny, I remember that, but not the actual names.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
10-20-2009 5:38 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

10-20-2009 6:00 PM

(10-20-2009 4:35 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  I hope Bruce never stops making these "unusual" molecules available. I think it is gutsy and something no one else is doing.

Diane

Sorry for the highjack, but I thought you might be interested in this, the "birth" of Essence of Woman , posted 3/24/02:

Quote:This is a subject that could fill volumes. Personally, I am not totally satisfied with any of the
copulins
products on the market. I was talking to Phil Stone about it and he isgoing to try to send me some samples of what I consider REAL
copulins
and these are the ones that \"put hair on your chest\" as my dad used to say (not about
copulins
of course).
Coupulins -are- not a single chemical but a term asigned to what isprobably a large group of compounds that are found in estrous(ovulating) female vaginal secretions that have been shown to act as anattractant on experimental animals and to greatly raise thetestosterone levels of human males.
What always confused me was that according to researchers the\"copulins\" that was used in these studies stinks to high heaven. Onetold me that he was sure that it would be absolutely impossible to use
copulins
in a cologne for this reason. In my conversation with Phil, he saidthat there are a number of preperations on the market and some stinkand some don\'t. Hmmmm...
Anyway, if I trust anyone in this area it would be Stone Labs or Primal Instinct, both of which make
copulins
containing products.

I\'ll let you all know what happens when I get the samples.

Bruce

Needles to say, they did stink to high heaven and had to be diluted 1000:1 in water to be usable. The beta test began.

---Lazerous Long
10-20-2009 6:00 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-20-2009 6:03 PM

Quote:So, it sounds like if guys test this, we should test with small amounts..or perhaps not at all?

Well I have spoken to a few men who have tried it and I am sure you have used it over at Androtics. You know if Bruce has it so do they. I did question Jasmin long time ago on it being TAH and while she didnt say yes, her responses gave me the impresion I was right or at least close. Not that it means anything now LOL

I would say use it on your cloths, I know I am normally against cloth application but if its gonna effect your hormones then better safe then fat........ I mean sorry LOL

Quote:
It will make guys fat.

Finally something that makes the guys fat LOL J/K guys [Image: tongue.gif][Image: heart.gif]

Tish
10-20-2009 6:03 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

11-02-2009 7:55 AM

Estradiol (E2) is mostly active within the cells where it binds to E2 receptors that initiate RNA transcription and protein synthesis. But it also binds GPR30 on cell surfaces where it may be a fast signalling molecule that works to initiate NO production and increase in LH in the body , among other things. The evidence of this is just beginning to be elucidated, however and the jury is still out whether this hormone also acts directly as a neuro-hormone or not.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2009 7:59 AM by Diane999.)
11-02-2009 7:55 AM

Share This Thread