Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dp vs bw
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 315
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 41 posts

dp vs bw
07-09-2016 9:33 PM

Okay so I was was just browsing the lal site today and just realized that Harry has a 30ml of dp. I've always gotten the 10. I noticed that it was the little more expensive than bw. I've used both. Didn't have much luck with bw. Think I was oding, and I'm actually just getting a handle on dp. How do you guys thing they compare. More interested to see how they compare as serials but it would also be nice to see them compared on a social scale as well
07-09-2016 9:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
186 thanks in 71 posts

RE: dp vs bw
07-09-2016 10:01 PM

(07-09-2016 9:33 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Okay so I was was just browsing the lal site today and just realized that Harry has a 30ml of dp. I've always gotten the 10. I noticed that it was the little more expensive than bw. I've used both. Didn't have much luck with bw. Think I was oding, and I'm actually just getting a handle on dp. How do you guys thing they compare. More interested to see how they compare as serials but it would also be nice to see them compared on a social scale as well

BW is way more social. It's also better buffered for multiple kinds of environments. BW is more appropriate for spending time with guys. BW has more respect and intimidation than DP IME, though DP can still be aggressive. DP is more sexual. DP gets girls off better and turns them on faster.

I don't really like DP as a standalone all that much unless I'm literally just going to a girl's place for sex or I'm only going out to get laid. Even then I'd still rather add a social since its vibe is so overt. It pretty much screams "I'm here to fuck," which can get you laid super quickly, but it can also turn a girl away very quickly.

DP doesn't give me the scary vibe. To me it's a blatantly sexual attractant with very little comfort.

BW can be a little intimidating I think. Nothing like Kane or A314 but still there. While it doesn't really give me a rapist vibe I don't think, it has made people seem very opposed to me if I don't keep my body language appropriate.

But the most pronounced difference might be the self effects. BW hits like a mack truck if you're predisposed to self effects. DP just makes me hard.

If I had to summarize, DP is the mix to turn a girl on and get you laid just by being near her. BW is the mix to go out and be a badass, and then you turn her on by being a boss and then get yourself laid.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
07-09-2016 10:01 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit, kingtut savage, excalibur, Falcon, Jimmycrack, 2000GT
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2001
Thanks received:
2103 thanks in 1137 posts

07-10-2016 2:21 AM

(07-09-2016 10:01 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  BW is way more social. It's also better buffered for multiple kinds of environments. BW is more appropriate for spending time with guys. BW has more respect and intimidation than DP IME, though DP can still be aggressive. DP is more sexual. DP gets girls off better and turns them on faster.

I don't really like DP as a standalone all that much unless I'm literally just going to a girl's place for sex or I'm only going out to get laid. Even then I'd still rather add a social since its vibe is so overt. It pretty much screams "I'm here to fuck," which can get you laid super quickly, but it can also turn a girl away very quickly.

DP doesn't give me the scary vibe. To me it's a blatantly sexual attractant with very little comfort.

BW can be a little intimidating I think. Nothing like Kane or A314 but still there. While it doesn't really give me a rapist vibe I don't think, it has made people seem very opposed to me if I don't keep my body language appropriate.

But the most pronounced difference might be the self effects. BW hits like a mack truck if you're predisposed to self effects. DP just makes me hard.

If I had to summarize, DP is the mix to turn a girl on and get you laid just by being near her. BW is the mix to go out and be a badass, and then you turn her on by being a boss and then get yourself laid.

Are you trying to say with BW women are willing but not horny to have sex, but with DP they are horny and if open to it willing? If so are they less likely to orgasm with BW and more with DP?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 2:29 AM by dsouza.)
07-10-2016 2:21 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 41 posts

07-10-2016 3:01 AM

With all that being said it looks like I might go for the big bottle of dp first along with my other purchase. I like to combo it with sxd9 and od. Still have to try with glace though.. Are you guys seeing respect hit with dp as well. It seems to have this effect for me once I scaled back my dosages. And I am getting attraction hits from all ages of fems
07-10-2016 3:01 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 41 posts

07-10-2016 3:07 AM

I've seen reports stating bw makes them wet rather quickly as well. Are you saying it is easier to close with dp? Also of is easier to run them off with dp. rather than bw which turns them on more consistantly? Is that the key difference at least from the sexual standpoint, consistency?
So it would seem the decision is between potency vs consitancy. Please correct me if I'm wrong
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 3:09 AM by kingtut savage.)
07-10-2016 3:07 AM

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
186 thanks in 71 posts

07-10-2016 6:59 AM

(07-10-2016 3:07 AM)kingtut savage Wrote:  I've seen reports stating bw makes them wet rather quickly as well. Are you saying it is easier to close with dp? Also of is easier to run them off with dp. rather than bw which turns them on more consistantly? Is that the key difference at least from the sexual standpoint, consistency?
So it would seem the decision is between potency vs consitancy. Please correct me if I'm wrong

They are both sexual and both will turn a girl on.

BW has a little bit of a ramp up time.

DP is a bit more obvious from the get go. And mones can often turn on way more girls than you see, but they may not understand it or attribute it to you. Cops help center it on you but if they dont like you then theyre still going to be very put off. Thats why DP can "run them off."

BW in contrast doesnt hit with the sexual off the bat. It's a dominant, ruthless leader who's having a blast with his life. And then after a bit it turns into "the leader is going to fuck someone he wants now. It's looking like it might be you."

It's not so much a consistency or potency thing. It's just two entirely different methods of closing.

(07-10-2016 2:21 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Are you trying to say with BW women are willing but not horny to have sex, but with DP they are horny and if open to it willing? If so are they less likely to orgasm with BW and more with DP?

Well I can't tell you about likelihood to orgasm since I've never had difficulty in that department, but I can tell you that girls have told me BW makes them feel more dominated.

They both make girls horny. But BW is going to make you do more of the work to close. Though don't underrate complacence. Girls are turned on by escalation as long as they're comfortable with it. Don't need a mix to get em wet Big Grin

Though BW does.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

My journal
07-10-2016 6:59 AM
Thanks given by kingtut savage, DssMaster
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-10-2016 8:05 AM

(07-10-2016 6:59 AM)Yahachu Wrote:  Well I can't tell you about likelihood to orgasm since I've never had difficulty in that department, but I can tell you that girls have told me BW makes them feel more dominated.

They both make girls horny. But BW is going to make you do more of the work to close. Though don't underrate complacence. Girls are turned on by escalation as long as they're comfortable with it. Don't need a mix to get em wet Big Grin

Though BW does.

Wet through domination or just SMELLING BW?

Like with old New Pheromone Additive women would just be near me and get wet and horny to the point they'd tell their boss they want to have an affair with me and can't concentrate at work. With evolve after it turns sexual I've had my SO telling me she's wet and wants to do it (however, I don't use evolve anymore).. But does BW cause soaking panties..? I highly doubt it..Not in the way of Old New Pheromone Additive or evolve etc... Its the behavior of the man if anything aided by the self effects of BW that is causing women to COMPLY and therefore give in and have sex. When the man dominates her in bed and ravages through kissing, dirty talk, oral sex etc she'll get wet.

For example I Have my hairdresser exposed to BW for 1.5 hrs .. She NEVER touches me much.. With AM she used to all the time...CONSTANTLY.. HAIR RUBS.. BACK RUBS ETC. I felt she was more "turned on" by more traditional sexuals than BW.. With BW it seems the kino is very low. Perhaps due to fear ... With NNPA and old AM the kino is very high.

Dsouza

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 8:25 AM by dsouza.)
07-10-2016 8:05 AM
Thanks given by DssMaster
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
186 thanks in 71 posts

07-10-2016 9:02 AM

(07-10-2016 8:05 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Wet through domination or just SMELLING BW?

Like with old New Pheromone Additive women would just be near me and get wet and horny to the point they'd tell their boss they want to have an affair with me and can't concentrate at work. With evolve after it turns sexual I've had my SO telling me she's wet and wants to do it (however, I don't use evolve anymore).. But does BW cause soaking panties..? I highly doubt it..Not in the way of Old New Pheromone Additive or evolve etc... Its the behavior of the man if anything aided by the self effects of BW that is causing women to COMPLY and therefore give in and have sex. When the man dominates her in bed and ravages through kissing, dirty talk, oral sex etc she'll get wet.

For example I Have my hairdresser exposed to BW for 1.5 hrs .. She NEVER touches me much.. With AM she used to all the time...CONSTANTLY.. HAIR RUBS.. BACK RUBS ETC. I felt she was more "turned on" by more traditional sexuals than BW.. With BW it seems the kino is very low. Perhaps due to fear ... With NNPA and old AM the kino is very high.

DP soaks their panties. BW turns them on by getting them to a sexual mindset and getting compliance for you to escalate. It will not make a girl start rubbing herself just by smelling it, you are correct. I guess if you really wanted to simplify it all the way then that would be the simplest way to contrast their sexual components.

My journal
07-10-2016 9:02 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, kingtut savage
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-12-2016 12:12 AM

I also found DP to stink when I had walked a bit in warmer weather.. It attracted lustful attention from older women but I couldn't put up with the wreak.. The wreak was so bad 3 days later my jacket still smelled of it. BW has probably the best cologne smell of any that Garry has produced.. And I honestly can detect the BW scent a dozen hrs after its applied..

It is WICKED.. I wonder how Garry managed this?

Dsouza

My Journal:
07-12-2016 12:12 AM
Thanks given by DssMaster

MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received: