Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
do pheromones effect boys and girls of all ages
drummerboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

do pheromones effect boys and girls of all ages
04-07-2011 8:34 AM

because im 16 and about to start my pheromone quest i just has some last minute thoughts.

basically im going to be trying to get with girls who are 16,17 and 18 from school but i was thinking do pheromones effect girls these ages ?? and also im going to be using true alpha so will it give the respect i want from others at my school because theres kids from 12 all the way to 18 and im worried that mones don't effect people in there teens so i wont get the respect from people younger and older if you get me.

or do they effect people of all ages ??
04-07-2011 8:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1716
Thanks received:
4253 thanks in 1801 posts

RE: do pheromones effect boys and girls of all ages
04-07-2011 10:27 AM

Pheromones affect people of all ages. But, as I said in your new user introction thread, you have to fit the phero signature you are projecting, and if you try to use a product with high Androstenone content you are VERY likely to get negative reactions from it.

Girls in that age range are really still trying to understand their sexuality and usually do not respond well to high levels of Androstenone, because of the agressive and intimadating aura it projects.

drummerboy Wrote:im going to be using true alpha so will it give the respect i want from others at my school

And as I said before, pheromones can enhance what you already have, but they'll not turn you into someone you're not. Make sure you can carry off the Alpha role, otherwise the phero signature just becomes confusing to the targets and is ignored.

Example: if the most shy boy in your school, who's always sitting off in a corner somewhere by hmself, and looks down at the ground whenever anyone tries to talk to him were to spray on a bunch of A314 of True Alpha, and still act the way he's always acted, nobodies going to see him any differently just because he sprayed on some pheromones. But, if he started looking people in the eyes, acted confident in the way he carried himself and started actively engaging in conversations with others, then the pheromone signature is more fitting and will provide an enhancement.

I'm just trying to make it real clear that pheromones are not magical bullets, they aren't going to turn anyone into someone their not, their not going to make anybody see you differently if your actions and attitude arent consistant with the pheromone signature you're projecting, and their not going to make anybody do anything they don't already want to do. They can only enhance what's already there.

I wish you the best of luck though, and just want to make sure that you're not expecting to much from the True Alpha.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
04-07-2011 10:27 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2021 thanks in 815 posts

04-07-2011 10:33 AM

Mark's totally right about the importance of using pheromones to complement your own natural attitude and personality.

I will add, though, that you can also use pheromones to help you become the person you are trying to be. Pheromones won't make a shy person into an outgoing person, but they can be really helpful to shy people who are actively working on making themselves more outgoing.

The reason for this is that your efforts, however clumsy, will be more likely to be reinforced by those around you, since they'll get the extra nudge from the pheromone signal. So my advice to someone who is still growing up is to avoid all the hard-hitting authority and sexual stuff completely (tempting as it may be) and stick to products that will help you be more fun, smooth, and social. The rest will come naturally.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 10:35 AM by dbot.)
04-07-2011 10:33 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, terry0400-40
drummerboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-07-2011 2:15 PM

thanks for the help, i know pheromones are not magic and i am planning on changing my role and start acting the part of an alpha male hopefully it will go well.
04-07-2011 2:15 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
286 thanks in 362 posts

04-07-2011 3:09 PM

I just want to add an FYI, because I'm a bit alarmed at the thought of anyone using pheromone indiscriminatley at school. I'm a little iffy about people under 18 using pheromones, because they are topically applied hormones, and you still have a ton of development left until you hit 21. Imo, I think you should stick with A-Nol, or other strictly social blends at school. With the raging hormones that teenagers have to deal with, you really don't want any male class mates bristling at you, because the blends you're wearing triggers aggressiveness. I don't see the harm in using an edgier blend once you net some one on one time with the girl of your choice (i.e. a date). Honestly, wheatever nets you popularity, is going to net you more girls, because highschool girls tend to go for whoever is at the top of the social pecking order.
04-07-2011 3:09 PM
Thanks given by drummerboy

luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

04-08-2011 3:44 AM

Hay, I totally agree with Beccah about the fact that you don't want to be using heavy None based products, and agree with what Mark said about girls at that age are still finding out what they are attracted to and what they like.
Now im sure that you are well aware that college/uni/school in general is not about who is the toughest and most alpha. But about who is the most social. College is a social network. And your access to the coolest parties, events and of cause as a bi product girls are based on how "cool" you are and how "social" you are, not the most alpha or strong.

The alpha vibe works in bars/clubs where you are essentially in "social biological terms" a dangerous place. So a strong alpha signature can provide social proof that you are strong and can take care of yourself whilst provide comfort to those around you, however if and only if you are congruent with that vibe, basically being someone who can stand their ground socially as well as physically.

I would say that your best choice for mones would be socials, the more glowing personality you have the more people will want to hang with you and the more invites you will get to hang with other people, in turn giving you access to more social events and more opportunities with girls.
Remember college is a social network. Your seeing these people most days so its not like a club environment where most people are strangers and ONS are on the cards.

A few products that I can personally recommend, and should work for building that social aura. Are.

- Androtics - Instant Gentleman: Personally one of my favourites. Gives a chilled out masculine presence, elevates status and social respect. Works well for close conversation and connection.
- Androtics "“ Instant openness: This will give you that social feel and make you approachable as well as making it easier for you to open others.
- Androtics "“ instant shine: Makes you feel good and sends out a healthy/fit vibe, to me it makes me seem happy and more awake if that makes sense.
- Love potion "“ Intellectual man: similar to instant gentleman but more deep and better for close and intimate conversations, quite bonding feel.
- True Pheromones "“ charisma: its quite a bonding feel to this one from when I have used it, very cuddly from my GF.

Hope these help im sure others know of different products but these are what work for me. that are social/bonding.
04-08-2011 3:44 AM
drummerboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-08-2011 11:22 AM

(04-08-2011 3:44 AM)luksti Wrote:  Hay, I totally agree with Beccah about the fact that you don't want to be using heavy None based products, and agree with what Mark said about girls at that age are still finding out what they are attracted to and what they like.
Now im sure that you are well aware that college/uni/school in general is not about who is the toughest and most alpha. But about who is the most social. College is a social network. And your access to the coolest parties, events and of cause as a bi product girls are based on how "cool" you are and how "social" you are, not the most alpha or strong.

The alpha vibe works in bars/clubs where you are essentially in "social biological terms" a dangerous place. So a strong alpha signature can provide social proof that you are strong and can take care of yourself whilst provide comfort to those around you, however if and only if you are congruent with that vibe, basically being someone who can stand their ground socially as well as physically.

I would say that your best choice for mones would be socials, the more glowing personality you have the more people will want to hang with you and the more invites you will get to hang with other people, in turn giving you access to more social events and more opportunities with girls.
Remember college is a social network. Your seeing these people most days so its not like a club environment where most people are strangers and ONS are on the cards.

A few products that I can personally recommend, and should work for building that social aura. Are.

- Androtics - Instant Gentleman: Personally one of my favourites. Gives a chilled out masculine presence, elevates status and social respect. Works well for close conversation and connection.
- Androtics "“ Instant openness: This will give you that social feel and make you approachable as well as making it easier for you to open others.
- Androtics "“ instant shine: Makes you feel good and sends out a healthy/fit vibe, to me it makes me seem happy and more awake if that makes sense.
- Love potion "“ Intellectual man: similar to instant gentleman but more deep and better for close and intimate conversations, quite bonding feel.
- True Pheromones "“ charisma: its quite a bonding feel to this one from when I have used it, very cuddly from my GF.

Hope these help im sure others know of different products but these are what work for me. that are social/bonding.

thanks for the help, i ordered true charisma and true opener but is true opener like instant openness ??
04-08-2011 11:22 AM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 286
Thanks received:
414 thanks in 146 posts

04-08-2011 3:29 PM

So coming from someone who's 20 years old, i consider myself as one of the youngins here at pherotruth and i've been using pheromones for about a year now and i cannot stress on how important social products are. I'm really disappointed that almost every pheromone company out there puts androstenone in almost every product they sell. I've most certainly had my fair share of experience with androstenone and I can vogue for everyone here saying that androstenone at our age is a horrific! It's WAY WAYYYY to unreliable and its very unpredictable. I've had a few of my best experience with androstenone on... but i've also gotten into fist fights that eneded parties when I had it on too... My over all favorite product is Scent of Eros which you can get over at love-scent. its a very very nice social product!

and referring back to mark's post about that kid that sits in the corner and is shy, yes pheromone will NOT help that kid if he continues to stay there in that corner... and pheromones wont help in until he starts to look at people in the eyes and starts talking to them.... but there's something pheromones do thats called SELF-EFFECTS! If this kid were to lather on a few inches of Scent of Eros , the effects of Scent of Eros will make him WANT to be more chatty and more social which will give him that edge to stand up, start talking to people, and then people will see hes talking, want to talk to him and then when they start talking to him the pheromones will help even more cuz thost people will just want to keep talking!

but that type of self effects happen only with social prodcuts like Scent of Eros or the ones luksti suggested. that effect will NOT happen with androstenone based products. If you were to throw on androstenone on that kid who's sitting in a corner the self effects would just make him more pissed off that no ones talking to him, and NOT give him to motivation to get up and go talk to people!

THAT is why socials are such a better way to go than the so called "sexual" pheromones. until you have a high enough social status and can personally, with out mones, get up and go talk to people, have fun and get girls etc. don't use -none based products, stick to socials.

sorry for the lengthy rant, but theres my 2 cents on socials compared to sexual products :]

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
04-08-2011 3:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Today's world demand social media , but is texting for boys? dsouza 26 1,471 11-30-2015 5:19 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Do pheromones effect animals? dabu11et 7 1,149 06-15-2015 7:13 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Best Pheromones To Attract 18-25 Year Old Girls? Hexus 15 2,549 05-01-2015 8:18 AM
Last Post: darktiger
  Can pheromones lose the effect if overdose ? trin 3 509 03-29-2015 11:48 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Best pheromones to attract girls uni/college environment king101 1 628 11-28-2014 5:16 PM
Last Post: static3600