Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
do mones still work on female dentist while she's wearing her dental mask
Abraxas
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: do mones still work on female dentist while she's wearing her dental mask
10-08-2015 4:08 PM

Nice one,first time I hear someone that makes going to dentist sound *almost* as it could be fun...I hope the story gets even better. Is it private office/her own place? Next time reserve the last appointment just before the closing time; I don´t know how it´s in your country but now that I think the chairs that dentists use for patients here allows the body to comfortably bend into wide variety of different poses without much effort on your own part, which can be nice if you get my draft.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom - Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another -
10-08-2015 4:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 18 posts

10-16-2015 5:56 PM

sorry for being so late i was super busy lately

so details: the secretary was attracted to as she couldn't took her eyes of me, i was flirting with her a little bit

the dentist and her assistant were more touchy, her assistant doesn't want to shut-up lol she was talking like i was a kid and first time in dental treatment & didn't want to leave me alone lol. she adjusted her trouser facing me with her ass then she turned around facing me with her boobs lol, was clear msg anyway the dentist was little more touchy than her assistant as i could feel her hands slowly caressing my shoulder and back trying to reassure me for being relax but wasn't normal....

so yesterday i was there for my second treatment ( wisdom tooth extraction ) lool well from this you will know that little insane

i went wearing Xist 2 Drops behind my ears 1Drop of Evolve in front neck + 2S of Core in my left wrist, 2S of imprint in right wrist.

4S sprays of 129PSE in my shirt i dont know why i did this maybe i wanted the dentist to be more kinky lol

anyway i did all applications one and half hour before my appointment

the secretary did avoid to stare at me for a long time as i showed some form of brashness

she said: did you ate well before you come here
i responded: no i didn't ate im waiting for you to invite me for a lunch and i seemed like serious about subject,
the secretary seemed quite for like 5 second, they i said im kidding i ate well so im ready, from this moment the secretary started to avoid looking at me lol.

anyway the assistant called me for my treatment, she was a lot more touchy than before, when i was dental chair, time to time she caressed my hand & explain that she will do me the anesthesia was little weird as im not used to this kind of gentle treatment, anyway

the dentist come up over she said that she is glad that i came back bla bla bla, she started trying to extract my wisdom teeth, she said that this will in maximum 20 min she took over one hour to do it she said that African, middle eastern have solid teeth and bones generally people who lived under the sun more likely the whole year, lets back to the facts, i noticed the dentist was little bit jealous because when her assistant was caressing my hand she told her assistant to leave us alone, then her assistant just get back to her desk, dentist start to tell me that her assistant was annoying us, she doesn't even need her, she can do all the work alone (evil start working ), but when i look directly in her eyes i don't see any dilated pupils, i licked her finger which was in my mouth by accident, she noticed that but she didn't mind she smiled instead lol she did hurt in my lips but was nothing serious , thank god finally my teeth was extracted, she excused about hurt in my lips i told her that is correct coz i will not use lips tonight, then she just slapped my leg for that reason like we was old friends she said that i'm funny then she blushed, back to her secretary continue avoid to look at me so, i told her that she doesn't want to look at me anymore coz i look ugly after the extraction she laughed she no u look just like before, dentist came next me to talk to her secretary but she was like we are couple or something, i think this time she was so approachable than before.

i've noticed the secretary was more attracted with NNPA than Evolve

im thinking about replacing Evolve by SOB

SOB+XIST+CONNECTIONS

SOB for sex, bad boy

Xist: Boyfriend Materiel

Connections:trust & deep feelings + Bonding

definitely Connections + Xist

but im not sure about SOB

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, Desire me, PSE, A1, Exotica*
Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
LAL: Wolf, AV*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102.
*:Samples
10-16-2015 5:56 PM
NikkiReloaded
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
604 thanks in 328 posts

10-16-2015 6:01 PM

Absolutely. I had one of my first experiences with the power of pheromones in this scenario!

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
10-16-2015 6:01 PM
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 18 posts

10-16-2015 6:04 PM

dentist came next me to talk to her secretary she was so close, that was a good sign Smile

next week an other appointment

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, Desire me, PSE, A1, Exotica*
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 6:05 PM by AMANKIND.)
10-16-2015 6:04 PM
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 18 posts

10-17-2015 10:26 AM

(10-16-2015 6:01 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Absolutely. I had one of my first experiences with the power of pheromones in this scenario!

what was your applications?

10-17-2015 10:26 AM

NikkiReloaded
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
604 thanks in 328 posts

10-17-2015 10:33 AM

(10-17-2015 10:26 AM)AMANKIND Wrote:  what was your applications?

like 6 sprays of Holy Grail, mostly to the neck

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
10-17-2015 10:33 AM
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 18 posts

11-02-2015 12:45 PM

this week i was there again for my third treatment, i was wearing 3 daps New Pheromone Additive to my neck to sprays of core to my neck , one spray of imprint to my right wrist one spray of connection to my left wrist and as usual 2 drops of xist behind my neck. i did all this 1h and half before my appointment as you can see a lot of sprays i'll look like cologne man so 1h and 15min later the smell slowed down,

i showed up in the clinic the secretary was so smile a lot to me she want to notice her she was laughing at every jokes i make lol was interesting she show that she was interested in talking to me and called me by sir + my name several times. after finished with her went to say hi to dentist " holly fuck" she was in very short dress like many skirt she was showing me all her legs like she was a slut setting in bar waiting for a client, she got me dizzy never & never i would see her in this dress even if we were at clubbing, she didnt even got shy when i was looking at her body especially her legs.

i was in good mood that i think that's because of core at 2 spray its strong even dentist was more social than before, she told to wait for at dental chair, her assistant came up she said hi bla bla bla she put something to my chest some protection she want adjusted it so it can fit me she touched my chest in slowest way i looked into her eyes she seemed very shy like i know what you just did she did it like two times it wasn't like normal anyway, the dentist came up in her short dress she sit she was comfortable around me i could see her pantie lol, she told me look me at the eyes she knew that i was looking between her legs was awkward situation, her assistant was touchy like always but this time she was like bothered more than normal she drops her utensils first time she took it wash it and right after that like 5 second or 10 second she drop it again i said to my self what the fuck i looked into her eyes she couldn't keep eye contact. she got shy. so i made a joke to refresh situation when just dentist stopped using my mouth they laughed both they said im funny, her secretary was laughing as she heard im telling a joke she left her desk approached and start laughing lol, finished treatment assistant left us alone me and dentist i stand up and female dentist was in her very short dress, she showed me my mouth lab photo what kind of problems i have she was touching her legs and between her legs in the same time and playing with her short dress she didn't want to hide she's like want me to see, i got distracted by seeing her hand playing with her dress she noticed, then she told think about what wanna me to do next time, she said now you have beautiful smile, i couldn't think about something else beside thank you, you r the best, as i was late for work , she took more time than suppose to do for the treatment and i was thinking will i reach work at time.

my analysis conclude that evolve worked better on dentist than New Pheromone Additive

New Pheromone Additive with 3 daps worked better on her secretary than Evolve

her assistand she responded good to both Evolve and New Pheromone Additive

SOB will let the dentist to escalate to the next phase ??

SOB + CONNECTIONS + XIST + COHESION.

i still have an appointment in 2 weeks

11-02-2015 12:45 PM
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 18 posts

11-03-2015 9:57 AM

(10-08-2015 4:08 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  Nice one,first time I hear someone that makes going to dentist sound *almost* as it could be fun...I hope the story gets even better. Is it private office/her own place? Next time reserve the last appointment just before the closing time; I don´t know how it´s in your country but now that I think the chairs that dentists use for patients here allows the body to comfortably bend into wide variety of different poses without much effort on your own part, which can be nice if you get my draft.

yeah its clinic that she own

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 11:15 AM by AMANKIND.)
11-03-2015 9:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Calling a woman your GF or Wife if she's not... Good or Bad? dsouza 22 798 09-22-2015 4:09 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Wearing female pheromones and good responses(enlightening idea for everyone) cali4ya858 9 387 09-03-2015 2:40 PM
Last Post: Mr. E
  Just met a guy who was wearing mones Mr. E 9 473 08-23-2015 12:26 AM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma
Lightbulb Mones that Work BEST on W.O.C. location north central NJ flacowww 9 432 05-12-2015 12:11 PM
Last Post: Paradox
  Best Mones for Work? For Asian working with Asians in3deep 9 431 04-22-2015 4:24 AM
Last Post: kimosabe