Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
developing dominant eye contact
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1321
Thanks received:
416 thanks in 182 posts

developing dominant eye contact
03-15-2012 7:54 PM

Quote:Steady, unbreakable eye contact and smooth, slow, controlled strides toward her so that she has a moment to savor her anticipation — these are the simplest and quickest ways for a man to rattle a woman with his intoxicating presence. It works because, as real life observation and science both prove, women are viscerally sexually excited by dominant and overconfident men. And nothing projects both those masculine traits better or faster than alpha body language and direct eye contact. Staring a woman down until she lowers her eyes or looks askance will trigger the submissiveness reflex, and that is a place where she secretly yearns to be.

It’s not as easy as it sounds. Try holding eye contact as long as possible with random men and women. Assume a relaxed or smiling expression so that you aren’t mistaken for an angry commuter having a bad day. Start by doing it with people passing you on the sidewalk going the opposite direction, so you know an end to the discomfort is not long off. Even in those walk-by sidewalk situations, where a mere few seconds of eye lock is all that’s required of you, you’ll find it difficult to hold a stranger’s eyes for longer than a split second. The difficulty level will go up if your eye partner is a hot girl or a dominant man meeting you pupil a pupil.

After a few days of this, something almost magical happens. You notice that men break eye contact before you do, and look to the ground. Forced to look up at you (most will be shorter than you), women return your gaze hungrily, uneasily, wonderment gripping their facial expressions, and if your vision is sharp enough you can make out a nearly imperceptible parting of their lips. You begin to feel dominant. And that feeling translates into real dominance and an attitudinal shift, for above all the thing that is attractive about alpha males is their attitude.
03-15-2012 7:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NewAlpha, paradigmshift, eyeofra, mark-in-dallas, gentlmentlemen, shadowknight, extraballislit

preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 151
Thanks received:
296 thanks in 135 posts

RE: developing dominant eye contact
03-15-2012 8:07 PM

interesting i know that i think about it the last paragraph makes alot of sense
03-15-2012 8:07 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 36 posts

03-15-2012 9:27 PM

Good read...and quite true...I'm very dominant..but I LOVE an alpha guy...and if I lock eyes with one...as long as he looks 'appealing,' strong, and confident, I will definitely break away, with a smirk...ya got me! Sort of like a game. LOL. Every woman wants to be protected, alpha men do give off a 'protector' vibe. And most women, dominant or not, will bow down so her man can 'wear the pants' and as long as he's doing his job as a man, she'll have no reason to be dominant in regular matters.

But if his body language screams 'cocky douche bag' I'll stare his ass down! Aggressive
03-15-2012 9:27 PM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1821
Thanks received:
1586 thanks in 671 posts

03-15-2012 9:35 PM

lol Sporty you seem like so many of these women i know who love to play power games with men.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
03-15-2012 9:35 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
1269 thanks in 683 posts

03-16-2012 8:54 AM

(03-15-2012 9:27 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Good read...and quite true...I'm very dominant..but I LOVE an alpha guy...and if I lock eyes with one...as long as he looks 'appealing,' strong, and confident, I will definitely break away, with a smirk...ya got me! Sort of like a game. LOL. Every woman wants to be protected, alpha men do give off a 'protector' vibe. And most women, dominant or not, will bow down so her man can 'wear the pants' and as long as he's doing his job as a man, she'll have no reason to be dominant in regular matters.

But if his body language screams 'cocky douche bag' I'll stare his ass down! Aggressive

See I am pretty alpha but if someone screams cocky douche bag to me I will snicker and shake my head...like look at this asshole, too bad, too bad. My BF is Very alpha too and I am happy to lead certain things but don't disagree with me on something that matters to me because then MY alpha will come out and whip your alpha into submission.
03-16-2012 8:54 AM

SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 36 posts

03-16-2012 12:23 PM

(03-15-2012 9:35 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  lol Sporty you seem like so many of these women i know who love to play power games with men.
LOL!! Not necessarily a game, but I can be super aggressive with a guy if he's not being 'strong' enough...sort of to get him to be a little more alpha? Like reverse psychology, If that makes sense. Whether youre an alpha, or not, I think men should be dominant in certain roles with women. And I have been 'submissive' in certain situations, just because I know sometimes guys need that little boost to, well, 'feel like a man.' lol. But submissive isn't generally my character, at first glance, many people are intimidated, until they actually talk to me...I guess I give off that 'alpha bitch' vibe Unknw But usually 'alpha bitch' doesn't come out unless I gotta get work done, and people are lagging, or you piss me off. Other than that, I'm cool as a cuke Dirol strong and direct...but make me laugh, I melt like a freakin marshmallow!

(03-16-2012 8:54 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  ...don't disagree with me on something that matters to me because then MY alpha will come out and whip your alpha into submission.

LMAO!! Same here!! Or if I'm told I'm wrong about something, that I know for a fact I am 100% right about, I hate that, especially since I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. My BF (who's also alpha, but HATES to be wrong) will swear me down about certain things, even in my own job! We didnt go to school for the same thing, and when he tries to battle me on clinical info, I just want to punch him in the face. I's like me (a healthcare practicioner) trying to tell a baker how to make a certain fancy dessert (Other than boxed cakes, I have NO clue about dessert making). lol
03-16-2012 12:23 PM
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 151
Thanks received:
296 thanks in 135 posts

03-16-2012 12:25 PM

(03-15-2012 8:07 PM)preck Wrote:  interesting i know that i think about it the last paragraph makes alot of sense

lol sorry for my awfull spelling Hang1
03-16-2012 12:25 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 456
Thanks received:
533 thanks in 222 posts

03-16-2012 12:26 PM

Lol!
halo0073 Wrote:  My BF is Very alpha too and I am happy to lead certain things but don't disagree with me on something that matters to me because then MY alpha will come out and whip your alpha into submission.

Hilarious! I love it hehe.

Great post on eyecontact. Eyecontact, body-language (and an awareness of KINO) was what made me the "ladies man" I was in highschool.

Good reminder of a very valuabe point!

I had a girl tell me that she liked how much eye contact I made with her while we were sitting on a park bench years ago, LOL. She had a heart of gold and beautiful clear blue eyes; how could I not get lost in them Redface

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-16-2012 12:26 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 14 posts

03-17-2012 10:32 AM

(03-15-2012 9:27 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Good read...and quite true...I'm very dominant..but I LOVE an alpha guy...and if I lock eyes with one...as long as he looks 'appealing,' strong, and confident, I will definitely break away, with a smirk...ya got me! Sort of like a game. LOL. Every woman wants to be protected, alpha men do give off a 'protector' vibe. And most women, dominant or not, will bow down so her man can 'wear the pants' and as long as he's doing his job as a man, she'll have no reason to be dominant in regular matters.

Sporty,
I so agree with you. I LOVE the strong alpha type of man. I have watched old movies and back then alot of the men seemed different then they are today.Look at Gone with the Wind.I read somewhere once that women give men the so called "shit test" to see just how much he will take.IF he doesnt stand up to her she will often move on to the next person till she finally finds a strong man that makes her feel secure.Maybe its wired in our genes from the cave man days.We had to have a strong man to protect us and our offspring and bring home the bacon or deer or whatever vbg.
03-17-2012 10:32 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  short men can tell who is truly dominant Pheroquirk 9 649 02-25-2012 7:52 PM
Last Post: Felix