Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dependent on pheromones?
swimingfish
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

dependent on pheromones?
04-26-2015 8:14 PM

I'm feeling it is happen to me. as you know some of the pheromones are naturally produce by our body. When we spray artificial pheromone on our body would our body react by producing less of these pheromone naturally? thus we are dependent on these pheromone to stay socially accepted?

Think of it, if we take too much antibiotics it will kill the bad bacteria and the good bacteria our body produce. even with spray, the pheromones do go in our body and signal our body to stop making natural pheromones because it's already been produce?

Do artificial pheromones hinge our body to produce natural pheromone for itself? I know most of the pheromone company around here is to sell as much as possible but do not know the side effects of over using pheromones. what are your experience when you stop using it for awhile compare to when you haven't started using pheromones? is there any difference as to how people treat you or how you feel about yourself?
04-26-2015 8:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maxx55
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: dependent on pheromones?
04-27-2015 12:41 AM

That's a good point you make and I don't know the scientific answer for that. However, I do know that I can wear Wolf, spend a lot of time around some guys, not wear any phero the next time, behave the same as I always do, and it still feels like they're treating the same as if I was wearing Wolf. I have noticed this consistently. So you don't NEED to be wearing the same phero around people who have already been exposed to it (unless you are building it up).
04-27-2015 12:41 AM
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: dependent on pheromones?
04-27-2015 4:26 AM

It's more possible that your body sees these pheromones like they are around you, from other humans.This could explain the self effects.Put a heavy dose of none and you will feel aggression and anxiety, like you are in danger.This is said to adapt your body to produce more pheromones to compete with those males around you.You never know though but with the bathing/deodorant routine don't expect your own pheromones to play a significant role compared to synthetic products.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-27-2015 4:26 AM

Share This Thread