Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

confused noob user
scandalicious
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

confused noob user
04-05-2017 8:33 PM

Hey everyone! So basically due to complicated reasons that will take too much time to list, I'm socially in a rut right now and I really really want to change that and make some friends. I've read the awesome reviews to 'mones in general and have decided to obtain some IS & IO from Androtics. I'm currently in the process of testing IS (people stare at me more, but I'm not noticing any hits...probably because I'm in the academic setting all the time). I'm looking for cheaper and possibly better options? There are a lot of 'mones out there and I tried looking for a guide but couldn't find anything.... anyone know some good 'mones and/or combos to liven up a girl's social life? TY! Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 8:33 PM by scandalicious.)
04-05-2017 8:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: confused noob user
04-05-2017 9:05 PM

IS is great for self effects and can really brighten the mood of those around you. IO encourages conversation but if YOU aren't engaging in the conversation it may seem to fall flat. IS is like a magnet. You make people feel good in your presence and they are drawn to that.

What kind of hits are you looking for? I can attest that both products work. Maybe you're missing something.
04-05-2017 9:05 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2017 2:46 AM

Glace

Your writing style gives a troll alert. I am ready with a pop corn. Let's begin.

Please introduce yourself. Give more info on how you got into mones and other stuff. What you are looking for ? Why you choose this mones? etc

Thanks.
04-06-2017 2:46 AM
scandalicious
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

04-06-2017 7:01 AM

my..writing style...gives a troll alert.... never heard that one before.......

OK well I'd rather not say my real name, so I'll go by scandalicious. I got into 'mones bc I was taking a bio class & I thought the idea of 'mones was interesting in animals and so I was doing some research and stumbled upon commercial 'mones for humans. I got really excited bc I was reading all these amazing reviews and wanted to try them out myself.

(to answer your question also, scottie2hottie) I'm looking for more people to talk to me. I now realize that my expectations were maybe too high because most of my interactions with my peer group is during the classroom so it's not exactly a place that inspires convo. Note- I did try out IS at a party once but nothing really happened. In fact, I think I was a loner at that party too!
04-06-2017 7:01 AM

BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-06-2017 11:07 AM

Glace is what you want. That gives people motor mouth.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-06-2017 11:07 AM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-06-2017 11:41 AM

Most women here enjoy the products from Love Potion

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given; you don't know what to do with it.
04-06-2017 11:41 AM

Share This Thread