Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
conflicting body language
spamz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 19 posts

conflicting body language
06-29-2010 12:25 PM

ok, so im at work and im testing out possess alpha. im not much on layering and mixing. id much rather experiment with dosage.

so im using 2 dabs of possess alpha behind the ears, my boss is a lady and i notice she gets kind of agitated when i wear posses alpha. i find it funny, but then again i usually find a lot of things funny that probably shouldnt be.

so heres the conflicting reactions i got. i tested out her irritability with a few different reactions. the only reason i could come up with is that i dont give her any ioi's or sexual innuendos toward her. so i decided to give it a try. i started by talking business in a light hearted way, then being coy and juvenile while mimicking her body language in a very subtle way to gain rapport. then as we go for a walk while she is explaining my next task, i notice her pulling out the underhanded sexually driven comments, the bending over unexpectedly while im behind her, etc. i obliged and acted like thanx for the compliment let me reciprocate.

everything went well as long as there was no physical contact. well after all the flirting etc. i strategically positioned myself right next to her so that when she turned around she would bump into me. when she did (her arm bumped into mine)she pulled away really fast, in a defensive manner. it was odd given all the advances right before hand.

i have my ideas for her reaction, but would like to get some unbiased opinions on this reaction.

thanx in advance.
06-29-2010 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1273
Thanks received:
1500 thanks in 699 posts

RE: conflicting body language
06-29-2010 2:28 PM

(06-29-2010 12:25 PM)spamz Wrote:  ok, so im at work and im testing out possess alpha. im not much on layering and mixing. id much rather experiment with dosage.

so im using 2 dabs of possess alpha behind the ears, my boss is a lady and i notice she gets kind of agitated when i wear posses alpha. i find it funny, but then again i usually find a lot of things funny that probably shouldnt be.

so heres the conflicting reactions i got. i tested out her irritability with a few different reactions. the only reason i could come up with is that i dont give her any ioi's or sexual innuendos toward her. so i decided to give it a try. i started by talking business in a light hearted way, then being coy and juvenile while mimicking her body language in a very subtle way to gain rapport. then as we go for a walk while she is explaining my next task, i notice her pulling out the underhanded sexually driven comments, the bending over unexpectedly while im behind her, etc. i obliged and acted like thanx for the compliment let me reciprocate.

everything went well as long as there was no physical contact. well after all the flirting etc. i strategically positioned myself right next to her so that when she turned around she would bump into me. when she did (her arm bumped into mine)she pulled away really fast, in a defensive manner. it was odd given all the advances right before hand.

i have my ideas for her reaction, but would like to get some unbiased opinions on this reaction.

thanx in advance.
Some women will use the flirting tease tactics to entice, control, and dominate their subordinates as well as men in general and they always make sure that they have full control of the situation and it seems like in your case that you took her by suprise by compromising the personal body space between you and her, and thus the reaction you did observe from her is understandable seeing as you caught her off guard and a little out of her depth.

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
06-29-2010 2:28 PM
spamz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
46 thanks in 19 posts

06-29-2010 2:49 PM

Quote:it seems like in your case that you took her by suprise by compromising the personal body space between you and her, and thus the reaction you did observe from her is understandable seeing as you caught her off guard and a little out of her depth.

so does this mean, that i caught her bluff? i intentionally made it seem like accidental contact in order to get an honest reaction from her, cause i figured her flirting was artificial since i initiated it. also cause i started with playful flirting, and she took it to another level with strong sexual innuendo. i figured it was a control issue like you said, but its hard to be objective when you IN the situation.
06-29-2010 2:49 PM
Curly
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

06-29-2010 3:23 PM

I think girls flirt at work just to flirt, it doesn't mean anything to them just passing time. You said she was your boss, maybe she was caught off guard by you being so close too her being a subordinate. She doesn't want anybody thinking the wrong thing.
06-29-2010 3:23 PM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1273
Thanks received:
1500 thanks in 699 posts

06-29-2010 6:28 PM

(06-29-2010 2:49 PM)spamz Wrote:  so does this mean, that i caught her bluff? i intentionally made it seem like accidental contact in order to get an honest reaction from her, cause i figured her flirting was artificial since i initiated it. also cause i started with playful flirting, and she took it to another level with strong sexual innuendo. i figured it was a control issue like you said, but its hard to be objective when you IN the situation.
Maby the close contact brought her back to her normal reality and her fast withdrawing was just a knee jerk reaction, if she is single and attractive then keep up the good work and maintain a dignified manly attitude with a hint of playfull seduction sidewards glances occasionally her way, and dont forget the pheromones..... you never know she could end up sitting naked upon your lap, just dont spill your um er coffee Eek

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
06-29-2010 6:28 PM

spamz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
46 thanks in 19 posts

06-30-2010 6:20 PM

ha, yeah she'll call me into her office and when i get there she will be waiting for me in sexy lingerie.

i think ill continue the flirting when i use possess alpha just because she seems to be in a better mood when i do. if im wearing PA and being buisness professional she seems very aggitated, bossy, and up my ass. soon as i flirt a little its like a little pussy cat(in heat). its a funny dynamic.
06-30-2010 6:20 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 162 posts

07-05-2010 3:58 AM

My opinion....

Flirting is used for all sorts of things. To attract, to test and at times as Terry mentioned to manipulate.
]
We all use different forms of communication as we go about our days. Some we dont even realize we are using.

Pheromones are one method that naturally we have no control over unless we buy and use them.

Body language is another.

Of course verbal (flirting)

Mirroring

and Kino.

We usually follow these in a specific order. Kino which is communication through touch makes some people uneasy because it escalates things. Her pulling back doesn't mean she is not interested in you. It means she is not yet comfortable moving into that form of communication with you. When its harmless flirting people generally stop at mirroring. When its something they want to pursue they will move into kino. Flirting is just another form of communication that says I am interested in you or find you attractive. It doesn't always mean I wanna get horizontal with you.

My guess is she finds you attractive but she is either not ready or willing to escalate that attraction. Could be because its in a work environment or because of the positions you both hold in that environment or some other unrelated reason like she is involved with someone already.

Tisha
07-05-2010 3:58 AM
spamz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
46 thanks in 19 posts

07-05-2010 4:25 PM

man, u guys are spot on. its been a few days since and i continue just being me, which is kinda flirty kinda fun and my boss has really opened up. lots of kino and hair flipping, talking bout hot flashes,etc. lol.
i do notice when no one is around she doesnt react awkwardly to accidental touch, infact she encourages it. the more i use possess alpha the more i luv this stuff. it was tough to reign in at first but once you figure out this beast, it can open alot of doors and opportunities.

i did initially test it at work so i got challenged, but if you stand your ground they will break. the one guy that got in my face is now constantly trying to talk to me, and go on break with me, lol. the older ladies just swoon, and act like they are teenagers again. the younger ladies can get intimidated a bit, depending on their personalities, but if you break the ice and talk to them its like they are talking to some VIP.

one thing im finding out, the more u use a mix the more you blend with that mix. possess alpha is alpha, instant gentleman is more endearing, i notice myself acting accordingly. im nicer and polite with instant gentleman as is everyone else around me. with possess alpha i am VIP and i dont need to explain myself for why i do what i do, and no one questions that.

it doesnt totally change you, it kinda very subtly tweaks you. infact if you dont pay attention you wouldnt even notice.
07-05-2010 4:25 PM
Thanks given by JohnnyHard

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looks matter... Body language helps. Gojira 0 291 06-29-2012 7:15 PM
Last Post: Gojira
  Body Language - Some Results Gojira 9 550 01-25-2012 1:07 AM
Last Post: gwhiz101
  Reading body language Riverwind 2 513 08-29-2011 12:11 PM
Last Post: mammoth