Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
combos:your no no's and go go's
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

combos:your no no's and go go's
10-24-2019 7:06 AM

I am somewhat new with understanding all about Pheromones...but I have been using Pheromones now for about 7 years.

I see this topic sort of spread across the board but not a thread that is solely about this topic.

My questions is...what combos are bad....where you used them and it was like...omg ...this is not a good combo at all....or you if "you are in the know" chemistry wise...just know of what combo is not a good combination...please do tell....

and on the flip side...which combos do you feel are magical...from either past experience or word of mouth....Id love to hear from all of you of the dos and the donts with combos...and i have to be honest...sometimes when i do a purchase...i don't fully understand what Pheromones should work with the others...and even some phero companies don't really fully describe what is in the ingredience...so with that being said....I ususally mix with combos due to names ...eg..bad wolf with core....but sometimes i avoid because i know a little about each...like for instance...I avoid using A314 combined with Bad Wolf...is that a good call? LOL!!!!

I am sorry if this discussion was discussed in the past and if there is a thread on this topic...i did try to do a search ...thank you always..Empathy Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-24-2019 7:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: combos:your no no's and go go's
10-24-2019 8:14 AM

For me, TLG with just about anything else I've tried has netted me no, or negative, results.

However others have reported good experiences with TLG+BW, and a few other combinations.

I also once made a "Frankenmone" mix of various samples to see what would happen. All that happened is that I wasted a bunch of samples.

My favorite combinations, thus far, are AV+M3X+Mr. Vetiver; GRAV+Sex Magnet (but I hear that CORE+Sex Magnet is even better); and TKO+M3X has some promising results as well. My experience has shown me that most Apex products seem to stack well together, and (with TLG being the exception for me) a lot of the LPMP products work well together. For the most part, I tend to stick with the newer generation of complex stand-alone products or rely on the more experienced members' tried and true combinations.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-24-2019 8:14 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2019 8:32 AM

(10-24-2019 8:14 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For me, TLG with just about anything else I've tried has netted me no, or negative, results.

However others have reported good experiences with TLG+BW, and a few other combinations.

I also once made a "Frankenmone" mix of various samples to see what would happen. All that happened is that I wasted a bunch of samples.

My favorite combinations, thus far, are AV+M3X+Mr. Vetiver; GRAV+Sex Magnet (but I hear that CORE+Sex Magnet is even better); and TKO+M3X has some promising results as well. My experience has shown me that most Apex products seem to stack well together, and (with TLG being the exception for me) a lot of the LPMP products work well together. For the most part, I tend to stick with the newer generation of complex stand-alone products or rely on the more experienced members' tried and true combinations.

thank you for taking the time to explain ...appreciate this very much Gladen. Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-24-2019 8:32 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-24-2019 2:10 PM

I believe that a lot of it comes from user experience, learning many products through and through and/ or the understanding of the basics of chemistry behind the formulations.

I have merely a smattering of chemistry knowledge, so I've never tried to break things down into the individual molecules and see how they'd interact from product X combined with product Y. some guys here are really into that particular side of the discipline and I follow their writings with interest.

The user-experience intuitive stance seems to be the more common route other members have utilized. Say Product X is great for attraction but it lacks a desired feel, like say a bit of an alpha boost. Knowing that Product Y has that mild alpha boost, but little else, warrants a combination attempt to see if they play nice together.

A common sense assumption is that a company will, more than likely, source their ingredients for each product from a common supplier. So Androstanone or Androstenone from one product to the next would be the same basic ingredient cross-product. This is also one of the reasons why we all have our own favorite companies; their mote ingredients just work better for us individually.

So if company X has a pheromone that you like but you want to boost a particular attribute, going with the same brand for combination is usually a better assurance that the individual pheromones will play nice together; then you just need to tweak the amounts.

Now this is NOT to say that cross-company combinations aren't stellar; but they do tend to be hit or miss when one is experimenting. Androstanone from company A won't necessarily be the exact same molecule as the Androstanone from company Z and that can help, hinder, enhance, detract, nullify, or other and one won't know until they mix and experiment.

There are some incredible combinations both inter and cross company. Quite a bit of that has stemmed from general broad experience and intuitive knowledge of how this or that blend works on the individual. Typically when one concocts a blend that works for them they'll happily shout it out; others will try it and report, and then we have a good combination cataloged.

Myself, I showed up here right around the time that the new generation of pheromones were beginning to be concocted. This new breed tends to be more complex in nature, with multiple attributes, and by logical proxy this means that they won't necessarily combine well with other products as imbalances readily occur in complex infusions. But that is not to say that there are not incredible combos with the newer products waiting to be discovered.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-24-2019 2:10 PM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2019 8:50 AM

(10-24-2019 2:10 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I believe that a lot of it comes from user experience, learning many products through and through and/ or the understanding of the basics of chemistry behind the formulations.

I have merely a smattering of chemistry knowledge, so I've never tried to break things down into the individual molecules and see how they'd interact from product X combined with product Y. some guys here are really into that particular side of the discipline and I follow their writings with interest.

The user-experience intuitive stance seems to be the more common route other members have utilized. Say Product X is great for attraction but it lacks a desired feel, like say a bit of an alpha boost. Knowing that Product Y has that mild alpha boost, but little else, warrants a combination attempt to see if they play nice together.

A common sense assumption is that a company will, more than likely, source their ingredients for each product from a common supplier. So Androstanone or Androstenone from one product to the next would be the same basic ingredient cross-product. This is also one of the reasons why we all have our own favorite companies; their mote ingredients just work better for us individually.

So if company X has a pheromone that you like but you want to boost a particular attribute, going with the same brand for combination is usually a better assurance that the individual pheromones will play nice together; then you just need to tweak the amounts.

Now this is NOT to say that cross-company combinations aren't stellar; but they do tend to be hit or miss when one is experimenting. Androstanone from company A won't necessarily be the exact same molecule as the Androstanone from company Z and that can help, hinder, enhance, detract, nullify, or other and one won't know until they mix and experiment.

There are some incredible combinations both inter and cross company. Quite a bit of that has stemmed from general broad experience and intuitive knowledge of how this or that blend works on the individual. Typically when one concocts a blend that works for them they'll happily shout it out; others will try it and report, and then we have a good combination cataloged.

Myself, I showed up here right around the time that the new generation of pheromones were beginning to be concocted. This new breed tends to be more complex in nature, with multiple attributes, and by logical proxy this means that they won't necessarily combine well with other products as imbalances readily occur in complex infusions. But that is not to say that there are not incredible combos with the newer products waiting to be discovered.

wow...very insightful well thought out information...thank you very much for sharing....i have always wondered as well...if a certain companies products are designed well with each other,,,for instance apex's Core and imprint...vs combining two different companies like :holy grail and imprint...and you touched over that info as well

10-25-2019 8:50 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-25-2019 2:15 PM

(10-25-2019 8:50 AM)empathy Wrote:  ....i have always wondered as well...if a certain companies products are designed well with each other,,,

I don't necessarily think that it's a conscientious decision to make products cross-combining, but more of them doing so because their base active ingredients are the same so they tend to "stack" together better.

10-25-2019 2:15 PM

Share This Thread