Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
certo
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

certo
11-16-2010 1:02 PM

well, ive been looking for a similar product to instant gentleman that doesnt have androstenone, but still gives the respect factor. i simply love the effects that i get from instant gentleman. not the effects on myself but the effects on others(i dont notice self effects with IG). only thing for me was that i like an oil based product better. i didnt realize this untill i purchased from liquid alchemy and used their products. this is personal preference of course, i just like the fact that it disperses closer to me, so itll only effect people in close proximity. also it does seem to last longer.

so i got my certo in the mail, shipping was fairly quick considering the holiday weekend. it came in a small box filled with black paper string confetti, an invoice, and a tip sheet with some info on the product.

the certo i got, looks nothing like the picture in the website. its less fancy and has a gold sprayer with a gold cap. yes it included a cap i guess because people complained about it. personally i dont care if it had a cap, or if the bottle looks more generic than their previous stock, but they really should update their website with the newer bottles or put up a disclaimer, for the more picky people. im more interested in the effects.

soooo... i decided to give the bottle a few shakes, and then gave my wrist a spray to see what this smelled like, and if there were any self effects. let me start by saying i appreciate nice smelling colognes and perfumes but i dont really wear much, i have a half bottle of nautica in my medicine cabinet thats at least 2 years old because i just dont think to use it. if it wasnt for pheromones i wouldnt really use cologne. but again i do appreciate a nice smelling cologne.
i ordered this in musk, thinking it was the stronger of the options since alpha dreams does have higher concentrate mone formulas. but, its not strong at all, its very very very faint, infact i can smell a kind of plastic smell i guess from the silicone more than the actual cologne. after it dries the plastic smell goes away but also the musk scent gets even more lost, to the point that i can only smell it if i put my hand to my face.
my only concern with this is if the smell of mones can be noticed. i think im one of those people that absolutely can not smell mones, so it leaves me a bit concerned if others can smell it since there is virtually no cologne smell.

comparing it to other products ive used id say liquid alchemy has some really nice smelling products, and is very strong and prominent and seems to last a while slowly losing strength but never completely going away. the Androtics stuff smell great also but isnt as strong, which i dont mind because even though its not as prominent as LA it is still noticeably there and lasts a while also. the certo is very faint, almost compares to soap or light bodywash where you can smell it if you put ur nose up to your arm.

ok so now as im writing this i have some on, and im constantly smelling my wrist to see if i can detect mones, or any foul odors, but i dont. all i can smell is very faint cologne. i do notice a calming effect and an overall mellow attitude. as if im in no hurry, and im deliberate in my actions and thinking. now this is a good thing because it means it works, it does something. the only other product to give me self effects was possess alpha from LA, but it was more of an anxious feeling i guess due to the high contents of androstenone. i do have to get some milk so maybe another spray before i leave to see the effects on other people, and also might stop by and visit family. certo doesnt seem like an aggressive mix so it might work nice with family.

so far so good. quick shipping, dont smell mones, and i actually get positive self effects.
hopefully ill have positive results when i go out.
[/i][/i][/i]
11-16-2010 1:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: certo
11-16-2010 11:15 PM

ok, well about an hour or so later after the test spray to the wrist i went out to get some milk amongst other things. before leaving i went to reach for the certo on the dresser. i had it next to my other pheromones and as i went to grab it i realized how much bigger this bottle was, which helped ease my mind about not getting the discount. also how much nicer it looked. it actually didnt look out of place on the dresser, unlike the other products. if i had company i wouldnt have to hide this bottle either, since it looks like regular normal cologne.
anyways, as i leave the house i apply another spray to the neck, grab my jacket and im out the door. as i was running my errands i was so unfocused on how certo would effect other people because i was concentrating on how it was effecting me. i was calm, nonchalant, laid back, and in the moment. i was never lethargic or tired, anxieties were kept at a bare minimum, i would even say there was a tinge of focus in there as well. it was all positive effects. even though my focus was on my self effects, i wasnt unaware of my surroundings. there were no blatant hits, no double takes, no looks from people trying to decipher what it is about me that has their attention. then again i was in and out of the local pharmacy and convenience store, neither one was particularly busy so there was no need to linger.
its only been the first day, and hardly a test run, but i have nothing bad to say about certo. like the website says its a laid back vibe. so you kind of have to have game with this one so you can approach the ladies. but i think once you do its an instant wall breaker. they will have their guard down, and just be real with you. i still have to test it out in other situations to get a better grasp on how it would effect women. only judging from how it effects me, it seems like a great date pheromone, to help keep the nerves away and keep the vibe chill and fun.
i will test it out at work specifically to see if i get similar respect vibes to IG.
11-16-2010 11:15 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

11-17-2010 11:09 PM

Hi Spamz,

Thank you for your report on the Certo. Please note that we recently changed the spray-head to a gold fine mist sprayer, due to complaints about the lack of a cap. We are in the process of updating our website with new pictures.

You mentioned that the musk scent was a little bit weak. Do you think we should add more fragrance to the product?

thanks again,

~ Chris S.
11-17-2010 11:09 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2010 10:36 AM

hi Chris,

ummm, im actually starting to think i was sent the unscented version of certo, lol. on the initial spray while still wet has a sweet kinda plastic smell with an alcohol tone, then as the alcohol dries im left with the plastic smell, then when completely dry thats when the smell is very very faint. there is just a hint of sweet?? smell............

so i decided to unscrew the cap and it smells kinda sweet, but more like plastic and alcohol. maybe the sweet smell that i pick up is from the silicone. its not a bad smell, i dont smell pheromones, nobody else has noticed foul odors but im starting to think that the faint smell that i thought was musk is just silicone/oil.

i checked ur website and it says the unscented is virtually undetectable, and thats what im getting. very faint almost like soap. i figured unscented would smell like pheromones, but in this case it doesnt.

sorry for the mix up everybody.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2010 11:07 AM by spamz.)
11-18-2010 10:36 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-23-2011 9:24 AM

I have this in Sandalwood and AM in musk and both a fairly subtle in their scents.
Personally I never liked strong scented products, so for me it's good thing.
Actually I think almost all pheromone products I used have too much scent in them with few exceptions.
As normal with these products the scent dies away while the mone smell lingers longer,
but I would'nt say it a strong smell.
Only had it a few days, so hopefully I'll get a chance to post a review soon.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2011 9:25 AM by Pheroman.)
02-23-2011 9:24 AM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2011 9:25 PM

yeah i like that i will only get an occasional whiff of musk scent. usually if my body heat goes up, or im in a warmer environment. it really reminds me of a nice scented bodywash. luckily i havent noticed any mone scents hours after applying it.

i really like certo, its one of my top favorites. i find it works really well with the shyer more reserved girls or girls not looking for flings. they will open up, initiate conversation, and linger longer than usual. i even got a few doe eyed looks, hugely dilated pupils just staring at me. definitely not like a heavy none mix, where none will give me sexy flirtation, almost borderline perverted from some ladies. certo is more playful, light, and fun, which leads to more intimate and deep situations, which i prefer.

i know everyone reacts different, different personalities and body chemistry etc. but i hope u enjoy certo for what it is. if your a romantic type it will do you well.

i never really given it a proper review.
02-23-2011 9:25 PM

Share This Thread