Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can a female use a male based pheromone product?
ofra
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

can a female use a male based pheromone product?
10-14-2018 3:23 AM

hello everyone, i signed up just to ask this question.
i ordered a pherx female pheromone and was given a male one for free.

what will happen if me ( A female) used a pheromone product created for males?

thank you,
10-14-2018 3:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: can a female use a male based pheromone product?
10-14-2018 11:57 AM

(10-14-2018 3:23 AM)ofra Wrote:  hello everyone, i signed up just to ask this question.
i ordered a pherx female pheromone and was given a male one for free.

what will happen if me ( A female) used a pheromone product created for males?

thank you,

If it’s a sexual product, you’re going to send out a really confusing signature. You may attract gay men if you’re sending out a none heavy pheromone signature or straight females but when they see that you’re female yourself, they will ignore the attraction. Unless Pherx is heavily buffered by socials, it won’t be of much use to you, other than to attract the aforementioned category of people.

On a side note, there are far far better vendors out there than what you’ve bought imho.
10-14-2018 11:57 AM
ofra
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2018 12:01 PM

(10-14-2018 11:57 AM)DevilJin Wrote:  If it’s a sexual product, you’re going to send out a really confusing signature. You may attract gay men if you’re sending out a none heavy pheromone signature or straight females but when they see that you’re female yourself, they will ignore the attraction. Unless Pherx is heavily buffered by socials, it won’t be of much use to you, other than to attract the aforementioned category of people.

On a side note, there are far far better vendors out there than what you’ve bought imho.

hello thank you for your feedback!

I bought pherx because it was the only one easily available in my region, but I am open for suggestions.

many pheromone based products on amazon do not ship to my location.
10-14-2018 12:01 PM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-14-2018 12:11 PM

(10-14-2018 12:01 PM)ofra Wrote:  hello thank you for your feedback!

I bought pherx because it was the only one easily available in my region, but I am open for suggestions.

many pheromone based products on amazon do not ship to my location.
Where is it you live if you don’t mind me asking? I know that most vendors ship worldwide.
10-14-2018 12:11 PM

ofra
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2018 12:13 PM

(10-14-2018 12:11 PM)DevilJin Wrote:  Where is it you live if you don’t mind me asking? I know that most vendors ship worldwide.

I live in the united arab emirates.
10-14-2018 12:13 PM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-14-2018 12:16 PM

(10-14-2018 12:13 PM)ofra Wrote:  I live in the united arab emirates.
I think most vendors do ship there but I know the UAE can be quite strict on some things, so I can’t say for sure. You should contact a few vendors and ask.

When it comes to pheromones, be vary of those that market the most, usually those products are complete trash. Read reviews on places like here first.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2018 12:17 PM by DevilJin.)
10-14-2018 12:16 PM
ofra
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2018 12:36 PM

(10-14-2018 12:16 PM)DevilJin Wrote:  I think most vendors do ship there but I know the UAE can be quite strict on some things, so I can’t say for sure. You should contact a few vendors and ask.

When it comes to pheromones, be vary of those that market the most, usually those products are complete trash. Read reviews on places like here first.

Hey there,
Pherx had relativy satisfactory reviews on amazon, i am testing it out on thursday, and will report back!

Other pheromone related products available here seem to be cheap perfume products.
10-14-2018 12:36 PM
arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

10-15-2018 7:58 AM

Depending on the product it can either be great or then do that confusing signature as mentioned by DevilJin.

I think there are some status products that can work in a unisex way in a sense, that are of course marketed more for men.
Depends very much of the enviroment, what you do and how you carry yourself. I'd see that a female in higher up position could carry status products catered to men.
Maybe something like API from PheromoneXS. I gave out A314 to a female friend a longer time ago and didn't hear bad things. Of course the legendary A314 is long gone.

As with many pheromone products, there's the trial phase and there can be errors. Some pheromones just don't suit others. As it is "partially" with fragrances, your skin chemistry has a part in how things work. Just a mere example, certain fragrance can smell amazing on someone and then you try it on yourself and it's not so great; skin chemistry.
Just the paper swap smell test isn't enough to indicate does a certain fragrance work on you.

But back to pheromones, try in a safe enviroment (at first), keep a journal, take notes. And read up here on Pherotruth, there's a lot of knowledge on this forum!
As DevilJin said, you can ask vendors if they ship to UAE.
10-15-2018 7:58 AM

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-15-2018 8:08 AM

UAE is not as strict as other middle eastern countries. You'll be fine receiving pheromone products from vendors here.
10-15-2018 8:08 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-18-2018 3:26 PM

I'm a lady, and I have been wearing men's pheromone products for years. I wear none a totally get mad hits from men and women. You can pair them with social Pheromones to get more fun, flirty results. You can pair them with women's products as well. The trick is to start SMALL. Like one little spray of each and leave it alone for the whole day. The next day try one spray of the men's phero and two of the female's. Resist the urge to over-spray!!!! Keep a journal to track what is working and what is not. Too much can be a bad thing. Keep reading. The women on here are really sharp.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
10-18-2018 3:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi, whats the best pheromone for a car trip with a female? visaman 5 932 05-20-2019 5:08 AM
Last Post: stefdude